news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

View Poll Results: So who is the best Wu-Tang rapper?
Raekwon 19 4.82%
Ghostface 81 20.56%
GZA 82 20.81%
U-God 16 4.06%
Method Man 62 15.74%
Masta Killa 16 4.06%
Inspectah Deck 32 8.12%
RZA 63 15.99%
Ol' Dirty Bastard 23 5.84%
Voters: 394. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-17-2008, 11:41 AM   #106
KERZO
☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀

KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

So you think RZA raps better than method or ghostface..i think many peeps would disagree with ya there son

KERZO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2008, 12:44 PM   #107
RADIOACTIVE MAN
Alphomega man

RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

everyone has their taste and yes i do..especially in rzarector mode

astro eden"- the new album,get it here
http://www.sendspace.com/file/pbnrft
RADIOACTIVE MAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2008, 12:45 PM   #108
RADIOACTIVE MAN
Alphomega man

RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

and from the polls i guess more people agree with me

astro eden"- the new album,get it here
http://www.sendspace.com/file/pbnrft
RADIOACTIVE MAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2008, 01:48 PM   #109
bad boy T
MC Definition

bad boy T shaolin monk

Method and GZA
bad boy T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2008, 01:50 PM   #110
Surreptitious
Above the Clouds

Surreptitious prodigal sonSurreptitious prodigal sonSurreptitious prodigal sonSurreptitious prodigal sonSurreptitious prodigal sonSurreptitious prodigal son

Ticallion, hmmm. Method Man without a fuckin doubt
Old 03-17-2008, 01:55 PM   #111
ShaolinDarts
Audio System/Diamond

ShaolinDarts iron monkeyShaolinDarts iron monkeyShaolinDarts iron monkey

Used to be Raekwon from 1993 until a couple of weeks ago. Its Method Man now.

I'm hood ornaments, junkies win awards in my tournaments - Chef Raekwon
ShaolinDarts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2008, 02:08 PM   #112
DR. NICK RIVIERA
Hello, everybody!

DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fermi Paradox View Post
So you think RZA raps better than method or ghostface..i think many peeps would disagree with ya there son
It's your favourite, not THE BEST poll, so hold your horses.
DR. NICK RIVIERA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2008, 05:17 PM   #113
King Lizard
REPTILIAN

King Lizard shaolin monk

RZA is my favorite Wu-Tang member because when I first saw them on (thinking)...Rap City? I think that's where it was. Anyway, I didn't know who the hell they were at the time, I just noticed this one cat out of all of them who seem to have answers and he kept talking and talking and every goddamn thing that came out of his mouth made sense, damn near everything. I said to myself "Who in the hell is that guy?" Then his name popped up underneath him "RZA". I said "What the fuck?" I was scared I was never going to say that name right. Now, it just rools off my tongue "RZA" Even his name is unusual. I said to myself that moment that I was going to start seeing alot of this guy on tv from now on, now he's the shit. RZA, you are one hard Brooklyn-ass mothafucker. Keep doing what you doing, God cause for real...you got some cold-ass beats!
King Lizard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2008, 05:26 PM   #114
King Lizard
REPTILIAN

King Lizard shaolin monk
Default RZA, Meth, Ghost, and Cappa!

It doesn't matter if RZA raps better than Method and Ghost or not cause he's the mothafucking President. He knows how good those two are, why in the hell do you think he keeps producing them two? Even better. What was U-God's complaint again? He kept saying that RZA as constantly giving preference to other Wu members. Who in the hell do you think he was referring to? Wanna bet it was Meth and Ghost? or Raekwon? RZA's response was: "It ain't my fault that some Wu members got their shit together more than others." I agree with him, if Meth and Ghost are the money-makers then roll with them. My big question is who is the worst? Please don't say Cappadonna cause they came to San Diego in 2000 and Cappa was the best that night. RZA, I love you, but Cappa showed his ass that night and you know what I'm talking about. Bouncing on the stage rapping his ass off! Peace to Cappadonna!

Last edited by King Lizard; 03-17-2008 at 05:28 PM. Reason: mistake 1
King Lizard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2008, 05:28 PM   #115
Lizard King
penalty boxed user

Lizard King drunken mastaLizard King drunken masta

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Lizard View Post
It doesn't matter if RZA raps better than Method or Ghost cause he's the mothafucking President. He knows how good those two are, why in the hell do you think he keeps producing them two? Even better. What was U-God's complaint again? He kept saying that RZA as constantly giving preference to other Wu members. Who in the hell do you think he was referring to? Wanna bet it was Meth and Ghost? or Raekwon? RZA's response was: "It ain't my fault that some Wu members got their shit together more than others." I agree with him, if Meth and Ghost are the money-makers then roll with them. My big question is who is the worst? Please don't say Cappadonna cause they came to San Diego in 2000 and Cappa was the best that night. RZA, I love you, but Cappa showed his ass that night and you know what I'm talking about. Bouncing on the stage rapping his ass off! Peace to Cappadonna!
yo brother you're the truth man
word up. every word you type is just...wisdom, you knamean?
keep it up man
peace
Lizard King is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2008, 05:39 PM   #116
Guarded By Martyrs
There R No Strings On Me

Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fermi Paradox View Post
Yes...
RZA is to me extreamly underated as an emcee...
Probabally down to the fact that he is The Abbott ect...
And a Master Producer...

But yeah I think The RZA is pretty untouchable on the mic...90% of the time.
Even on "Iron God Chamber" Method Man killed that track but RZA went just as sick for me.
His awkward bouce and crazy delivery are unmatched.
They are a great combnation I think as well.
RZA can spit in so many ways it's scary...Like compare "Sunlight" to "Iron God Chamber"
Or "The Birth" to "Pit Of Snakes"...
His arsenal is colossal in the ranges he can come with...
I'm not talking about flows because Method Man has them in abundance...
I'm talking about his presence and content...
What I'm saying is RZA can do pretty much anything other clan memebers can do
But they cannot do what he does on the mic.
Thats the way I see it anyway...
That takes alot of talent to achieve.

He is definatly one of my favourite emcees period.

Quote:
Originally Posted by graveyard_shifter View Post
and from the polls i guess more people agree with me
Yeah I wonder how many base it on "As An Emcee" though ?

Last edited by Guarded By Martyrs; 03-17-2008 at 05:43 PM.
Guarded By Martyrs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2008, 11:56 PM   #117
LiquidSwords32
ADEPT

LiquidSwords32 crouching tiger

Method Man is the greatest solo emcee of all time....... charisma, lyrics, energy, this cat does a show like it was his first..........

I'm back in the game, Smackin ya brain, Clappin dem things, Accurate aim, Snatching ya chain, Get back on the train, Traficking things, Package ya caine, Crack is the name, Sean is a rapper, But rappin is lame
LiquidSwords32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2008, 11:57 PM   #118
LiquidSwords32
ADEPT

LiquidSwords32 crouching tiger

but gza is the best emcee in wu, closely, closely followed by Inspectah Deck.........

I'm back in the game, Smackin ya brain, Clappin dem things, Accurate aim, Snatching ya chain, Get back on the train, Traficking things, Package ya caine, Crack is the name, Sean is a rapper, But rappin is lame
LiquidSwords32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2008, 06:24 AM   #119
jyza
Wu-Tang

jyza grasshopper

fuck fame, i shoot a hole in a 50 cent peice to test my aim..

masta killa
jyza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2008, 07:54 AM   #120
KERZO
☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀

KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by wera View Post
It's your favourite, not THE BEST poll, so hold your horses.
the thread is titled..whos your favourite Wu Member but the poll question is.... So who is the best Wu-Tang rapper? nawmean..i should know..i created the damn thing,

Quote:
Originally Posted by whers View Post
Yes...
RZA is to me extreamly underated as an emcee...
Probabally down to the fact that he is The Abbott ect...
And a Master Producer...

But yeah I think The RZA is pretty untouchable on the mic...90% of the time.
Even on "Iron God Chamber" Method Man killed that track but RZA went just as sick for me.
His awkward bouce and crazy delivery are unmatched.
They are a great combnation I think as well.
RZA can spit in so many ways it's scary...Like compare "Sunlight" to "Iron God Chamber"
Or "The Birth" to "Pit Of Snakes"...
His arsenal is colossal in the ranges he can come with...
I'm not talking about flows because Method Man has them in abundance...
I'm talking about his presence and content...
What I'm saying is RZA can do pretty much anything other clan memebers can do
But they cannot do what he does on the mic.
Thats the way I see it anyway...
That takes alot of talent to achieve.

He is definatly one of my favourite emcees period.

Yeah I wonder how many base it on "As An Emcee" though ?
There aint no way in hell that RZA raps better than meth or GFK..they consistantly threw superb verses on any beat they hit while RZA is ok on a few but he has some less than impressive verses IMO

So its good to see homies on here are still voting on this shiz

KERZO is offline   Reply With Quote