news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Lab > The House of Flying Daggers

Old 12-18-2007, 11:33 AM   #16
TeknicelStylez
I'll Fuck You Up

TeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of fury
Send a message via AIM to TeknicelStylez Send a message via MSN to TeknicelStylez

can we get some fuckin votes please

Big Pimpin Power Ranger Slappin Hoes Since 1986
TeknicelStylez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2007, 01:55 PM   #17
NASTY NAK
A-DEBT

NASTY NAK shaolin monk

jack had alot of imagery, but his verse didnt really diss tek, plus i think that tek's verse had a little bit more flow to it...V=tek
Old 12-18-2007, 03:15 PM   #18
JackOfHearts
JackOfHeartz

JackOfHearts crouching tiger

cheers....1-1 next vote wins.

ChatNoir.
JackOfHearts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2007, 10:11 AM   #19
TeknicelStylez
I'll Fuck You Up

TeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of fury
Send a message via AIM to TeknicelStylez Send a message via MSN to TeknicelStylez

Vooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooteee

Old 12-20-2007, 11:42 AM   #20
BornPower
SiferBorn

BornPower five deadly venomsBornPower five deadly venomsBornPower five deadly venomsBornPower five deadly venomsBornPower five deadly venomsBornPower five deadly venomsBornPower five deadly venomsBornPower five deadly venomsBornPower five deadly venomsBornPower five deadly venoms

WOW! heartless jack can rap! I am so amazed. he murdered tek on the visuals and wordplay. tek was raw... in a memphis bleek kinda way...
fleeing mobs turn to see the holocaust and become kings and queens of salt
screaming shots, police and chalk,
wingless fallen demons walking among us as people...

-.5Kut
BornPower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2007, 03:27 PM   #21
Visionz
The People's Champ

Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Visionz

Jack had a decent verse but didn't really feel like those where battle lyrics, missing the rawness ,as the case Tek took this one pretty easily with the more direct, battle-type lyrics

Support the Real. Click HERE
Visionz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2007, 04:17 PM   #22
TeknicelStylez
I'll Fuck You Up

Quote:
Originally Posted by .5KutSkeleton View Post
WOW! heartless jack can rap! I am so amazed. he murdered tek on the visuals and wordplay. tek was raw... in a memphis bleek kinda way...
Faggot, you couldn't wrap up christmas presents.

Old 12-20-2007, 05:02 PM   #23
JackOfHearts
JackOfHeartz

thats my win tek. nice battle. and cheers for votes ppl!

ChatNoir.
Old 12-20-2007, 06:26 PM   #24
TeknicelStylez
I'll Fuck You Up

umm sorry no, because who the fuck is 5kut? He's a nobody, that nigga is garbage and that shit was obviously a hate vote. Tauro, don't rap but I'll let the tauro shit slide because he gave a very good description.

Slow your roll.

Last edited by TeknicelStylez; 12-20-2007 at 06:29 PM.
Old 12-20-2007, 06:28 PM   #25
BornPower
SiferBorn

BornPower five deadly venomsBornPower five deadly venomsBornPower five deadly venomsBornPower five deadly venomsBornPower five deadly venomsBornPower five deadly venomsBornPower five deadly venomsBornPower five deadly venomsBornPower five deadly venomsBornPower five deadly venoms

damn tek! if it's that serious then step it up a lil. set up a thread and i'll take u like i did t-diddy
fleeing mobs turn to see the holocaust and become kings and queens of salt
screaming shots, police and chalk,
wingless fallen demons walking among us as people...

-.5Kut
BornPower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2007, 06:29 PM   #26
TeknicelStylez
I'll Fuck You Up

lol you mean with your 4 syllable bars, no thank you, I'm about to switch my shit up to I only battle motherfuckers who know what bar structure is.

Old 12-20-2007, 06:31 PM   #27
TeknicelStylez
I'll Fuck You Up

Matter fact, fuck both yall, take the win, I quit again. Took fucking 5 years to get 3 votes and 1 voter don't even fuckin rap lmao, and the other person doesn't know how to flow. So... fuck yall, I'm out... you can catch me doing audio soon, fuck this text shit, you people are retarded.

Stretched up bars and shit, does anybody here know how to rap?

Old 12-20-2007, 06:39 PM   #28
JackOfHearts
JackOfHeartz

sore fucking loser.

ChatNoir.
Old 12-20-2007, 06:47 PM   #29
TeknicelStylez
I'll Fuck You Up

LOL loss, take anybody with a respectable opinion on this fucking website, and ask them who won. You fucking moron. Do some audio, oh wait you can't because you don't know how to rap.

Old 12-20-2007, 06:54 PM   #30
Visionz
The People's Champ

Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Visionz

I'm not sure how Jack got any votes imo, just really wasn't a battle verse btw 2 votes to get a win is wack but don't loose heart Tek, its good to see you back in here homie, maybe we should get a battlefield goin in the Vatican, I think we'd see a definite lift in quality

Support the Real. Click HERE
Visionz is offline   Reply With Quote