news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Box Office Hideout

Old 12-16-2007, 09:36 PM   #1
Ecuanime

Ecuanime shaolin monk
Default Has anyone seen Mr. Brooks?

Mr. Brooks is a movie with Kevin Costner who plays a man who has a serial killer as an alter ego. I never heard of this movie out in theatres. My wife Netflixed it and I just finished watching it. Man, this move caught me by surprise!
Ecuanime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2007, 08:48 PM   #2
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to oDoUoSoKo

its an ok film, intense at parts.
oDoUoSoKo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2007, 09:51 PM   #3
Paranoid
Venom

Paranoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of fury

wasnt bad. pretty cool
Old 12-17-2007, 10:14 PM   #4
11th Chamber
Are U Watching Closely?

11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury

it was ok, hated the ending.

The movie had so much potential too, but it just started falling apart as it went on
11th Chamber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2007, 04:15 PM   #5
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venoms

It was pretty good. Kevin Costner surprised me playing a bad guy. I was also surprised to see Demi Moore as a cop. William Hurt was Kevin's alter ego and he was crazy.
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2007, 01:19 AM   #6
noel411
The ABBOTT

noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I liked it.
Old 12-19-2007, 06:35 PM   #7
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venoms

For ya'll Kevin Costner fans, you should check out Revenge movie with Madeleine Stowe and Anthony Quinn if you haven't seen it. John Leguizamo is also in it. Kevin gets his ass whipped badly by Anthony and his gangsta thugs because Kevin had a affair with Madeleine who was Anthony's wife. Anthony's character was a mobster. Madeleine got her mouth slit because of the affair. I've never seen Kevin get his ass whipped that bad. They beat him so bad, he almost died. I don't know what Kevin was thinking about having a affair with a mobster's wife anyway because he knew that shit could've gotten him killed but that goes to show you that a woman's pussy and good looks are addictive to men LOL.
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote