news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Know The Ledge

Old 12-19-2007, 03:33 PM   #1
V4D3R
Singularity Instigator

V4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venoms
Default Let's Debate the Truth about Dr. York

I want to know why Nuwaubians believe without a shadow of a doubt that York is innocent. And why I believe he is a plagiarist that actually mixes up too much of his plagiarisms info and has maddened a whole generation.

Let's not make this an Ad Hominem or an attack on any side of the debate

No accusations of "Spell of Amam"(Leviathan).

I want this to be a drama-free debate with intellectual replies.

V4D3R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2007, 11:25 PM   #2
Ultimate Fist
Veteran Member

Ultimate Fist shaolin monk

Kind of unrelated, but do you know where I can find York's scrolls that Nuwaubians are always talking about? I've never been able to track any down to see what they actually say.
Ultimate Fist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2007, 02:33 AM   #3
Ultimate Fist
Veteran Member

Ultimate Fist shaolin monk

And speak their language?

Dang, that's a lot of languages to learn.
Ultimate Fist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2007, 05:53 PM   #4
V4D3R
Singularity Instigator

V4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venoms

This is what he was psychologically assessed:

Quote:
In early 2003, York’s lawyer had him evaluated by a forensic psychologist, who diagnosed a DSMIV “impression consisting of Axis I - Clinical Syndrome of Delusional (Paranoid) Disorder, Generalized Anxiety Disorder, Adjustment Disorder with Depressed Mood, and Axis II - Personality Disorders; Histrionic Personality Traits, Self-Defeating Personality Traits, and Schizotypical Personality Features.”
^Robinson, Matt: Attachments filed with the 2241 Habeas Corpus motion, 27 April 2006.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dwight York
I do not live under your law, I am not a student enrolled under Earth principles, I don’t have the morals you have, your idea of morals is different. Go back in ancient times, you’ll find out that Anu was married to his sister… and Ishtar was married to her son back then that existed. …I come from a world where we don’t have your laws, and the way we go about things is different. I come from the Pharaoh’s world and in the Pharaoh’s world the Pharaoh saw Sarah, he saw her with himself so he took her. In Abraham’s world that was the wrong thing to do, but the Pharaoh didn’t care about Abraham’s world because he was living in his world and his ritual…
He got all this from Zecharia Sitchin - the one who translates Sumerian Cuneiform

^York, M.Z. “Does God Exist According To Our Time” (lecture transcript), see also a more recent letter from York to “Najwa and Davina, Kirsten” in which he wrote: “Negroids living under the laws of Caucasoids have learned their ways, follow their laws, love their women, and her image and skills. If you travel outside of European lands you find in Africa women marry and have children very young. They live in incest.… We are Africans. We have our own laws, morality, customs, rules, regulations. No not set up by me, but set up for both you and me.”

My point is this- the Nuwaubs have been led by a sick man - one that has a taste for little ones. And to me - that negates what he has done for the Black community. He might have encouraged a lot of his followers to make money and businesses in other things - but most make money off of York's work and continue to preach something that is plagiarist's work to the point they are the fiction of a man gone mad.

http://apublicoutcry.com/h-t-m/Lette...fulLetters.pdf

Old 01-06-2011, 03:37 PM   #5
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

people say things - some of these things may be true

who really knows - it just makes me not want to deal with human beings at all

every leader amongst us gets death threats from the people that these leaders claim to be helping

the more people you teach, the more your words will be misunderstood and misrepresented - saving the world - saving the community - saving the children and trying to treat people with love and respect proves failure

Old 01-06-2011, 05:13 PM   #6
Fatal Guillotine
Veteran Member

Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i heard some things about malachi z york and madam bratsky and manly p hall, i remember sunny said this and i agree if a person can magnify someones teachings, its like if someone explain trignometry to someone and they may not understand but if you kind make it plain as malcolm x once said tan it can be understood & digested.

for a while the accustations use to bother me because im one whose inquisitive but you have to ask yourself are you concern with the messenger or the message.

those that knock the man and want to rib,roast or rank on him or those that havent build with the brothers and sister in Nuwaupu to fully understand the mans teachings, which is one of the reasons i dont understand the NGE viewpoint

Last edited by Fatal Guillotine; 01-06-2011 at 05:17 PM.
Fatal Guillotine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2011, 04:30 AM   #7
V4D3R
Singularity Instigator

I have done a 180 on this point of view since I wrote that.

Old 01-07-2011, 07:50 AM   #8
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

that's Peace yo -

our leaders sometimes make mistakes though

and do things in their immaturity

it's like we expect them to be perfect and 100% righteous at every time
Old 01-07-2011, 12:05 PM   #9
V4D3R
Singularity Instigator

Exclamation

"Let he who has no sin cast the first stone..."

It also helped to watch all the NWB videos out there to explain things in meticulous detail that helped me overstand. It showed me how I was being duped - that rich dude that lived across the way in Eatonton is the culprit with the help of law enforcement money power.

Leaders of such movements need to be wary and presidentially protected. Look how mossad just got burnt recently getting caught assassinating the Hezbollah or Fatah leader in Dubai. If they cant get you in court (framing you) they will assassinate you.

The united states of america needs to heed to the people and begin reparations of the damage they have caused to generations of natives and blacks...

Last edited by V4D3R; 01-07-2011 at 12:16 PM.
Old 02-11-2011, 01:48 PM   #10
Fatal Guillotine
Veteran Member

Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by V4D3R View Post
"Let he who has no sin cast the first stone..."

It also helped to watch all the NWB videos out there to explain things in meticulous detail that helped me overstand. It showed me how I was being duped - that rich dude that lived across the way in Eatonton is the culprit with the help of law enforcement money power.

Leaders of such movements need to be wary and presidentially protected. Look how mossad just got burnt recently getting caught assassinating the Hezbollah or Fatah leader in Dubai. If they cant get you in court (framing you) they will assassinate you.

The united states of america needs to heed to the people and begin reparations of the damage they have caused to generations of natives and blacks...
very true, i read man of planet rizq and the brother dr. ali is off dr. malachi z york mother was and indian of cherokee descent her name was Mary

also lets set the record straight also states the fact of his life
Old 02-11-2011, 02:14 PM   #11
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatal Guillotine View Post

also lets set the record straight also states the fact of his life

good book

what do we expect from other human beings who have been on a search for self and choose to share it with us so that we can have a one up on the possible pitfalls and elevators ?

seems like the higher you go, the more people wanna throw rocks to knock you down from where you are justifying it by holding onto the fact that the person who is on his way up, started from where they are and are just as dirty as they are...on some "who you think you are nigga, i remember when you pulled your pants down and thought it was funny"
Old 02-11-2011, 02:22 PM   #12
Fatal Guillotine
Veteran Member

any idea who won the debate between the two?
Old 02-11-2011, 02:24 PM   #13
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

refresh my memory on this debate
Old 02-11-2011, 05:39 PM   #14
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

oh - i see now - that debate -

i told them that the debate they were having is childish

that there are babies in homeless shelters right now while they debate about foolishness - i didn't follow the debate
Old 06-27-2011, 04:29 PM   #15
WARPATH
Dinosaur Hunter

WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via Skype™ to WARPATH

http://www.splcenter.org/get-informe...ation-of-moors