news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Know The Ledge

Old 12-19-2007, 04:41 PM   #1
V4D3R
Singularity Instigator

V4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venoms
Default Who/what do you believe?

We have individuals in this world that have given us each a basis from which we operate on. They give us a belief system by which all our views of this world are based/biased on.

What person/persons would you say have the biggest influence on what you base your belief of reality. Some might have theorists, some might be a religious figure.

Examples:

William Cooper
Master Fard Muhammed
Elijah Muhammed
David Icke
Marcus Garvey
Alex Jones
Louis Farrakhan
Zecharia Sitchin
Malcolm X
Maybe it's a Swami - just giving examples.

I'm trying to figure out the direction of people in KTL so we can come to understandings and describe why we believe in what we believe? I personally think that if al ot of these heads came together to debate they could have some unified theory that would bridge it all together. I'd like to see that happen in here.

Me personally I take a piece of each that holds value to me. But I prefer Sitchin's theorie's. He's slept on by the people for his sound research and travels and his deciphering's of history. One thing about Sitchin though is his lack of mentioning that Anunnaki are reptilian, except for one instance where he mentions that Marduk's mother was a reptilian Draconian - Damkina.

So build on what you believe and base your search on.

V4D3R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2007, 07:34 PM   #2
SID
I see you dawg

SID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venoms

in terms of spirituality i rely on myself, i think thats the only person you can rely on when it comes to finding your origin, purpose and creator, but in terms of my ideology/philosophy on life i have a lot of great people who i hold in high stature for their contribution to my personality, outlook and thought process...

Malcom X
Bruce Lee
Tupac Shakur
Bob Marley
Sun Tzu
Louis farrakhan
Prophet Muhammed
Plato
Aristotle
William Shakespeare
Avicenna (ibn sina)
averroes (ibn rushd)
Karl Marx
Laozi
Confucious
Old 12-20-2007, 10:12 AM   #3
Cthulhu
Veteran Member

Cthulhu iron monkeyCthulhu iron monkeyCthulhu iron monkeyCthulhu iron monkeyCthulhu iron monkey

Myself
Friedrich Nietzsche
Charles Baudelaire
Albert Camus
Jean-Paul Sartre
Thomas Jefferson
Charles Darwin
Fyodor Dostoevsky
Ralph Ellison
Eugene Ionesco
Samuel Beckett
Edgar Allan Poe
Oscar Wilde

No one with "Reverend" or "Prophet" in front of his/her name.
Cthulhu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2007, 10:56 AM   #4
begongo
I AM HIPHOP

begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to begongo Send a message via Yahoo to begongo Send a message via Skype™ to begongo

I
Hip Hop
Karl Marx
Sun Tzu
Che Guevara
whoever said that white people are devils
KRS One
Kjell A. Nordström and Jonas Ridderstrale
Nelson Mandela
Friedrich Nietzsche

I don`t agree 100% with any of the ones mentioned above, but I do mostly agree with them
Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
I'm not going post more pictures of my dick, Style. You guys can forget about it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
Some of ya'll that are having sex without condoms need to be careful because that shit ain't cool having sex with no condoms.

Last edited by begongo; 12-20-2007 at 10:59 AM.
begongo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2007, 01:11 PM   #5
Machete
Black Dragon

Machete drunken mastaMachete drunken masta

Darren Daulton
Old 12-20-2007, 04:34 PM   #6
Koolish
Don't Mess With It

Koolish drunken mastaKoolish drunken masta

Myself
My religion

there haven't been any philosophical theories i could find that suited me better with happiness than these influences have.
Koolish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2007, 05:53 PM   #7
Prince Rai
Writing verses in S9

Prince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killa

Quote:
Originally Posted by sidious_katana View Post
in terms of spirituality i rely on myself, i think thats the only person you can rely on when it comes to finding your origin, purpose and creator, but in terms of my ideology/philosophy on life i have a lot of great people who i hold in high stature for their contribution to my personality, outlook and thought process...

Malcom X
Bruce Lee
Tupac Shakur
Bob Marley
Sun Tzu
Louis farrakhan
Prophet Muhammed
Plato
Aristotle
William Shakespeare
Avicenna (ibn sina)
averroes (ibn rushd)
Karl Marx
Laozi
Confucious
a lot of the above named are influences on me, throughout my life time.
especially confucius and plato.

Inject the Lyrical Venom of Section 9
Prince Rai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2007, 06:43 PM   #8
HANZO
Hanovallah

HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

my list, mainly ppl who portrayed acts of honour, and acheived hero status among their own ppl's.

bruce lee - i admire his dedication to his chosen profession. he approached martial arts with a lot of discipline, and always tried to increase his knowledge. i try to apply the same dedicaton to my studies.

sultan alp arslan - a honourable and courageous man, he showed a lot of respect to everyone. he never underestimated his opponents, and because of this it was very difficult to defeat him in battle. i try to live a life where i respect all those around me, and be honourable.

mehmed the conqueror - military genius, he strived to develop all aspects of his empire. he thought ahead of himself. this planning ahead meant that he was always one step ahead of his rivals.

ataturk - a revolutionary to the turkish ppl, he was a really smart man. showed a great amount of love towards his ppl, although i personally disagree with the path he chose to lead turkey to, the circumstances in which he did it in were incredible. he saved us from being jus another colony to the west. he didnt give up in such a tough situation, he had a goal and to acheive it he did everything he could.

ghenghis khan - first im named after him. he was a brutal murderer, but i do admire the fact that he united his warring ppl, and he did everything he could for his ppl and he did it well. he did a lot to help his own ppl. to the world he is a barbarian, but to the tribal nomad ppl's he is a hero, and to some a god-like figure.

subedei the warrior - the man was probably the best military general ever. the way he outsmarted his enemies in battle was incredible. he was a great observer of his surroundings, he understood wat was going on in the battle. with this understanding he implented highly effective tactics to solve the problem. thats how i see his military success.

Last edited by HANZO; 12-21-2007 at 07:15 PM.
HANZO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2007, 07:01 PM   #9
STYLE

Ra Un Nefer Amen
malcom x
MLK
bill clinton* because he atleast did things to offrset the inherent shadiness of his position of power.
Old 12-20-2007, 10:03 PM   #10
V4D3R
Singularity Instigator

V4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venoms

Thats good to know peeps.

So what can we learn from each other from all these different people we choose as guides in our quests for knowledge and wisdom?

Explain something that explains why you chose so and so.

V4D3R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2007, 11:11 PM   #11
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

Very good list of influences...Ibn Sina was truly an unbelievable man. IT is amazing how accomplished he was in so many different fields.
These are the people I, in my own way, try to emulate...the scholars and theologians. Quest for knowledge is something that a person should never stop pursuing, and I believe it is a great gift to have such an ambition.

What I believe? I couldnt pin point it to one thing, because there is so much I don't know yet, so its hard to answer.
Olive Oil Goombah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2007, 11:34 PM   #12
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Send a message via Skype™ to SKAMPOE

Allah The Father And The Supreme Math! And The Whole Illuminati Theory

For the GenChat pervs
SKAMPOE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2007, 08:25 AM   #13
SID
I see you dawg

SID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickyTooch View Post
Very good list of influences...Ibn Sina was truly an unbelievable man. IT is amazing how accomplished he was in so many different fields.
These are the people I, in my own way, try to emulate...the scholars and theologians. Quest for knowledge is something that a person should never stop pursuing, and I believe it is a great gift to have such an ambition.

What I believe? I couldnt pin point it to one thing, because there is so much I don't know yet, so its hard to answer.

Yeah man, Ibn Sina was a real example of a "master", a theologian, mathmatician, astronomer, philosopher, the list goes on............

but what really bugs me, is this man gave such a undeniable contribution to the world while europe was in the dark ages, but he is NEVER discussed in uk schools, and proberly all schools in the west!!!....so sad
Old 12-21-2007, 08:27 AM   #14
SID
I see you dawg

Quote:
Originally Posted by skampoe View Post
Allah The Father And The Supreme Math! And The Whole Illuminati Theory
It aint a theory bro, them muthafuckas are real and alive, but i dont call them "illuminati", i think its a bullshit word created by them, to give the view that it is nothing more then a eccentric conspiricy, new world order i can deal with, because thats what it is.......
Old 12-21-2007, 09:00 AM   #15
Os3y3ris
Veteran Member

Os3y3ris shaolin monk

Actually, the group that term "illuminati" refers to is historical fact. The bone of contention is their nature and supposed extermination.

Anyways, I believe in a god above all human concepts of god. And Grant Morrison.

Madness! Combustion! Liberty and the end of all law! The invisible international! The toast is anarchy!
Os3y3ris is offline   Reply With Quote