news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Know The Ledge

Old 12-21-2007, 09:25 AM   #16
Cthulhu
Veteran Member

Cthulhu iron monkeyCthulhu iron monkeyCthulhu iron monkeyCthulhu iron monkeyCthulhu iron monkey

The Illuminati was just an Enlightenment-era society of atheists, free-thinkers, and philosophers in Bavaria. It doesn't exist any more, and even if it did, how the fuck are they gonna control the world? Writing angry articles in Slate and The Guardian?
Cthulhu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2007, 11:39 AM   #17
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

Quote:
Originally Posted by sidious_katana View Post
Yeah man, Ibn Sina was a real example of a "master", a theologian, mathmatician, astronomer, philosopher, the list goes on............

but what really bugs me, is this man gave such a undeniable contribution to the world while europe was in the dark ages, but he is NEVER discussed in uk schools, and proberly all schools in the west!!!....so sad
IN high school, you really don't learn much history besides a brief overview....I knew during my HS years, we took a year of world history, US history and then government and politics.

I just recently learned about Ibn Sina from a MIddle East up to 1798 course....Its like anything else, you have to seek it out. They really dont get in depth in High school or even 100 level history course in college. Usually(in the states), you just need two course of Western civ., and maybe and african american history course.
IM a history major, and i knew little of the mid east and islamic history, so i chose to take this course and learn...and i loved it.
Olive Oil Goombah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2007, 12:09 PM   #18
V4D3R
Singularity Instigator

V4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venoms

Ok - this is all fine and dandy - but why/what do you want to share with people about these people you look up to?

What things have they done to change your paradigm? What have they said/done/experimented/theorized that we should know about. Most people will not do research on something that is unfamiliar to them especially if they have no interest.
So point out what lights they shone on you to us.

V4D3R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2007, 06:05 PM   #19
SID
I see you dawg

SID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by Os3y3ris View Post
Actually, the group that term "illuminati" refers to is historical fact. The bone of contention is their nature and supposed extermination.

Anyways, I believe in a god above all human concepts of god. And Grant Morrison.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cthulhu View Post
The Illuminati was just an Enlightenment-era society of atheists, free-thinkers, and philosophers in Bavaria. It doesn't exist any more, and even if it did, how the fuck are they gonna control the world? Writing angry articles in Slate and The Guardian?
They created this group, and allowed it to be an open operation from start, one that would make it seem like it was nothing more then a crazy conspiracy driven story (made to distract the more "sinister" link they all share)

Watch, national treasure, sky 3(uk) the conspiracy theory programme, and all other commercial broadcasts, making the "illuminati" look like a fantasy driven story, that pushes people away from rebellion and into embrace, the excuse:"they dont exist, thats jus crazy crap,its the terrorists, and backward countries of the world that are what to control the world"
Old 12-21-2007, 07:13 PM   #20
TeknicelStylez
I'll Fuck You Up

TeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of fury
Send a message via AIM to TeknicelStylez Send a message via MSN to TeknicelStylez

So if illuminati doesn't exist. Why is their a whole town next to mine thats run by free masons, with positions as Judges, Police Officers, Politicians, manipulating local situations. This is at a small time level, imagine what the big leagues are up to...

Don't lie to yourself.

Big Pimpin Power Ranger Slappin Hoes Since 1986
TeknicelStylez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2007, 08:33 PM   #21
V4D3R
Singularity Instigator

V4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venoms

What you believe needs to be shared pertaining to these public figures?

Old 12-21-2007, 09:40 PM   #22
V4D3R
Singularity Instigator

^^How do you know he isent just out to make a few million?
What makes you trust what he states. He could just be on the conspiracy bandwagon and profiting from it?

Ever since 9/11 a lot of shady individuals have profited from chaos.

I agree with him that the FDA and FTC are corrupt just out for corporate interests. But I'm not so sure on all his cures.

Old 12-21-2007, 10:17 PM   #23
V4D3R
Singularity Instigator

^^People who own Big Oil, Paper, Cotton, Coal have been manipulating politics since they discovered what Hemp could do to Paper/Cotton, and Free-Energy/Solar could do to Oil/Coal.

Basically put them out of biz. Thats a fact - also the Bilderbergs have bought all the governments of the richest nations of the world.

Every time an advocate of these new/clean technologies tries to speak up or patent they go missing or get assassinated.

Old 12-21-2007, 11:18 PM   #24
wuswordz95
Veteran Member

wuswordz95 drunken mastawuswordz95 drunken mastawuswordz95 drunken masta

i beleive in the miami dolphins.

lose patroits
wuswordz95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2007, 04:19 AM   #25
Esquire
__SerVant__

Esquire shaolin monk
Send a message via MSN to Esquire

I
Mother
Mother Africa
Nelson Mandela

Tony Montana
Esquire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2007, 11:58 AM   #26
Blaze666

Blaze666 grasshopper

Jean paul Sartre
Levy Strauss
Alan Moore
Marx
Nietzche
Malcom x
Gandhi
Method Man
Jazz Coleman
Haife Stetie
Jean Jaures
Phillip K Dick
Blaze666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2007, 06:36 PM   #27
Cthulhu
Veteran Member

Cthulhu iron monkeyCthulhu iron monkeyCthulhu iron monkeyCthulhu iron monkeyCthulhu iron monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeknicelStylez View Post
So if illuminati doesn't exist. Why is their a whole town next to mine thats run by free masons, with positions as Judges, Police Officers, Politicians, manipulating local situations. This is at a small time level, imagine what the big leagues are up to...

Don't lie to yourself.
Illuminati =/= Freemasons

Freemasons have to declare a belief in some kind of supreme being. The Illuminati were atheists, agnostics, skeptics, etc.
Cthulhu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2007, 04:58 PM   #28
Suga Duga
1%

Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

in myself
my mother
my father
music (some)
basketball (some)
Old 12-24-2007, 05:20 PM   #29
diggy
The ABBOTT

diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sidious_katana View Post
Aight, iam not a conspiracy theroist, i dont believe in "conspiracies" and i dont follow the trend of eccentric "conspiricies" that alot of people do, i bring FACTS to the table, and evaluate from there....

Now you say there are "powerfull groups" that compete against each other for power (sounds like some rockstar gang game), you can tell that is not true by logically observing the happenings of todays world, if there were powerfull independent groups competing against each other, i think we would be having a lot more wars then were having today including the inclusion of China and India, and including more uncensored speeches and propaganda broadcast from places like N.Korea and China, detailing the corruption of the U.S government, but none of that is going on because the U.S has close links (discreetly or indescreetly) with the whole world, the reason why most countries stay close to the U.S is for progression of the globalist agenda (which benefits all parties in terms of economic prosperity) like mcdonalds and nikey in china for example.

Mental enslavement is currently underway on most of the masses, they do not realise it, because they have been brainwashed with the fact that this is life, and it is needed for the progression of the human race. This is false, and not the natural way of life, it is a mind game created by the elite to obtain maximum fiannacial gain. You say it is natrual though, i dont think brainwashing the population through tools such as T.V, films and music is classed as an evolutionary trait, yes people have a tendancy to follow a strong leader.......like George W bush? so not even that is true.

A lot of people are to skeptical about the state of the world, for all sorts of reasons, but the fact is....WE ARE ALL FREE HUMAN BEINGS, IT IS UNJUST TO BE BORN INTO A WORLD OF MENTAL SLAVERY, AND WE DO NOT LIVE JUST TO WORK OUR ASSES OFF FOR "BOSSES", WE LIVE TO DO GOOD, AND ENJOY EVERY SINGLE MOMENT, WITH OUR WIVES, CHILDREN AND FAMILY.........TO OBTAIN THIS WE NEED TO UNITE WITH A COMMON CAUSE AND TOGETHER EXPOSE ALL THOSE WHO KEEP US CONFINED TO A BOX.................

Agree.

Quote:
Believe it or not, lobster and crabs are crustaceans and are a part of the arthropod family, which include caterpillars, cockroaches, and spiders!
diggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2007, 08:34 PM   #30
Koolish
Don't Mess With It

Koolish drunken mastaKoolish drunken masta

when you don't have verifiable evidence ready for presentation, even far fetched theories are as equally likely. so long as they follow a correct line of reasoning it's all good.
Koolish is offline   Reply With Quote