0
 

home
news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-10-2005, 04:20 PM   #181
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
Are U aware I ban @ will?
 
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: The Depths of Shaolin
Posts: 77,779,473
Blog Entries: 1
Rep Power: 10
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Default Re: From Ape to Man

Nice Post Witty lets see if Bone responds
__________________
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2005, 05:14 PM   #182
Witty
Lyrical Collective
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: South Nyack, NEW YORK
Age: 27
Posts: 55
Rep Power: 0
Witty grasshopper
Default Re: From Ape to Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigben
Nice Post Witty lets see if Bone responds
thanks man...bigger props to Ronin and the others who were holding down the argument earlier.
Witty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2005, 05:31 PM   #183
born invincible
// Never Defeated //
 
born invincible's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: on the 2 dots
Posts: 2,949
Blog Entries: 3
Rep Power: 19
born invincible prodigal sonborn invincible prodigal sonborn invincible prodigal sonborn invincible prodigal sonborn invincible prodigal sonborn invincible prodigal son
Send a message via AIM to born invincible Send a message via MSN to born invincible
Default Re: From Ape to Man

everyones opinions and ideas are very interesting. i like seeing stimulating conversations like this.... altho im seeing a reoccuring opinion here and its that the masses are being decieved by the powers that be.
what makes any one persons answer correct? some claim that what we know is not what is really going on and that their explanation is the truth... however that is merely a matter of opinion and personal belief.... beliefs that are a variety of many beliefs being spread here.... one man cannot tell me that i am being decieved and that his answer is correct... how am i to know that its not the other way around?

some offer what they call concrete evidence to back up there claims... but what makes evidence concrete? its all liquid....

i was raised in a religious home with a christian / catholic upbringing. ive always been a spiritual person... then when i became older and thru out school i learned the story of evolution in my science classes... these things didnt cause me to question my faith, but only to explore it further.

i guess my point im tryin to make is that no body knows the truth... nobody has a definite answer.. what is important to you is what you believe. be it right or wrong cause if u have faith in what you believe it wont matter.

peace
__________________
__________________



born invincible is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2005, 05:53 PM   #184
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker
 
Soul Controller's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: on teh interwebz
Age: 36
Posts: 8,359
Rep Power: 67
Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default Re: From Ape to Man

evolution IS NOT natural selection.

the documents of history have shown us that,
__________________
my own conscious is beyond universal, there is no separation only fagments of experience making sense of physical material existence on the path back to the source of all.

LulZ KillZ Phear....

http://thepiratenetwork.org

"THE ALL is MIND; The Universe is Mental." The Kybalion.


Soul Controller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2005, 06:03 PM   #185
Witty
Lyrical Collective
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: South Nyack, NEW YORK
Age: 27
Posts: 55
Rep Power: 0
Witty grasshopper
Default Re: From Ape to Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by soul controller
evolution IS NOT natural selection.

the documents of history have shown us that,
Well Evolution and Natural Selection aren't synonymous but Natural Selection is definitely a large faction of Evolution. lol What Documents of history?
Witty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2005, 06:19 PM   #186
ch-chef
Veteran Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Buffalo,NY
Posts: 595
Rep Power: 11
ch-chef shaolin monk
Default Re: From Ape to Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bone Collecta

@ch-chef you are explaining ADAPTATION because they adapt to the surroundings they dont evolved.
yeah your right. but if it wasnt for the evolution of their brain they wouldnt be able to adapt the same way or as well as they can now. the first animals didnt have the same brain power as they do now and thats thanks to evolution, sayin u believe in adaptation but not evolution is a little weird.
ch-chef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2005, 06:22 PM   #187
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker
 
Soul Controller's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: on teh interwebz
Age: 36
Posts: 8,359
Rep Power: 67
Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default Re: From Ape to Man

witty lets go for metaphors and ancient writings.. just in the bible their is the jacob event, which is an newer version of what was in the book of the re born, then theirs the countless civilisations that have used, these same metaphors.. do u know of the Summarian Tablets.. ?

the current day, it is not natural how we are evolving, taken chemicals in foods. drugs in foods.. designed to effect certians genotypes and blood types..
that is far from natural.
that is the current day way of doing it..

their is much more. just check a few of my recent posts.
__________________
my own conscious is beyond universal, there is no separation only fagments of experience making sense of physical material existence on the path back to the source of all.

LulZ KillZ Phear....

http://thepiratenetwork.org

"THE ALL is MIND; The Universe is Mental." The Kybalion.


Soul Controller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2005, 07:33 PM   #188
Witty
Lyrical Collective
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: South Nyack, NEW YORK
Age: 27
Posts: 55
Rep Power: 0
Witty grasshopper
Default Re: From Ape to Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by soul controller
witty lets go for metaphors and ancient writings.. just in the bible their is the jacob event, which is an newer version of what was in the book of the re born, then theirs the countless civilisations that have used, these same metaphors.. do u know of the Summarian Tablets.. ?

the current day, it is not natural how we are evolving, taken chemicals in foods. drugs in foods.. designed to effect certians genotypes and blood types..
that is far from natural.
that is the current day way of doing it..

their is much more. just check a few of my recent posts.
I don't really know what you are trying to say with all of this.
Natural Selection deals with the survival and furthur breeding of species that are best adapted to their surrounding area. if you are saying to me that this hasnt had a major hand in evolution, i'd have to say you are wrong.
Witty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2005, 07:40 PM   #189
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker
 
Soul Controller's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: on teh interwebz
Age: 36
Posts: 8,359
Rep Power: 67
Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default Re: From Ape to Man

dont worry about it.

peace.
__________________
my own conscious is beyond universal, there is no separation only fagments of experience making sense of physical material existence on the path back to the source of all.

LulZ KillZ Phear....

http://thepiratenetwork.org

"THE ALL is MIND; The Universe is Mental." The Kybalion.


Soul Controller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2005, 07:50 PM   #190
Genius Christ
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Cleveland, Ohio
Age: 27
Posts: 15
Rep Power: 0
Genius Christ grasshopper
Send a message via AIM to Genius Christ
Default Re: From Ape to Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Technical One
if man grew into an ape...
why are there still apes?
why are there no half ape half humans..
WOW!!!!!!!!!
I guarantee I am the only one here who has done significant paleontological research of any form and I can safely say that the above statement sprouts from a complete misunderstanding of human evolution. Ive been reading books on paleontology and have been an aspiring evolutionary biologist since as long as I can remember, and I know evolution does not proceed as you think it does.

Let me break it down:

A. Man did not "grow" from an ape, or evolve from one if that is what you are implying. Darwin's theory states that we share a common ancestor with apes from which, both apes and humans evolved. Therefore, we definitely did not evolve directly from modern apes. Evolution is not a ladder, it is a tree and from the base at the common ancestor, both apes and humans follow different branches.

B. Evolving from an organism certainly does not mean that the organism no longer exists!! We evolved from bacteria as did all of life, yet bacteria still exist. Bacteria evolve from bacteria, yet the earliest forms of bacteria exist side by side with more modern forms. The concept of isolation permits this, such that a population of mainland birds that occupies a new habitat becomes a new species, but the original species is no way eliminated in the process.

C. No half apes half humans exist for the reasons stated above! We didnt evolve directly from apes, but instead share a common ancestor with apes. And note that if we did evolve from apes (which is untrue), then the half man half apes would no longer exist because it is a transitional form. One that marks the ascension into the occupation of a niche, but not the complete adaptation to that niche.
Genius Christ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2005, 07:52 PM   #191
Sun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah
Found My Purpose
 
Sun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Posts: 6,461
Rep Power: 22
Sun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah crouching tigerSun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah crouching tiger
Default Re: From Ape to Man

wow that was a incredible first post, welcome
__________________

"Reciting a biblical verse before I make your melon burst like that nigga Jules from Pulp Fiction...my salvation is salivation, and diction crucifixion" - Ras Kass


http://www.myspace.com/theblacksunn1 http://theblacksunn.blogspot.com

Sun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2005, 08:09 PM   #192
Bone Collecta
Veteran Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Chi-Town FOO!
Posts: 2,245
Rep Power: 15
Bone Collecta grasshopper
Send a message via AIM to Bone Collecta Send a message via Yahoo to Bone Collecta
Default Re: From Ape to Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Witty
Did you learn about evolving from Pokemon? because over the last 18 pages you really havent understood what it is.

An Ape never mutated into a human...An ape never turned into a human....no one is saying that.

Evolution pound for pound is survival of the fittest and natural selection over millions and MILLIONS of years thus causing a change in the overall appearance and behavior of a species.

It is not 'adaptation' or whatever you are talking about. The Wooly mammoth didnt just magically shed his fur to get use to african weather. thats not evolution...thats an ignorant argument.

Sure Evolution is not an 100% fact yet, not many things are... but it has a TRILLION times more evidence than Creationism. And when I say a Trillion I mean infinite. throughout this whole argument Ronin and others have been shitting on you with facts and the best thing you can come up with is something like:

"Creationism IS a fact"
or
"God DOES exist"

thats not going to win you any arguments....Organized religion was created at a time when there was little scientific proof of anything. They didnt know what a tornado was or why diseases existed etc etc etc so they thought "fuck it....it must be god's work" and they scared the people into becoming little sheep. Do good and worship God, or you are going to hell. It all makes sense now.

To deny the work of scientists from the past couple of centuries in favor of holy books written by man in aincent mesopotamia is a dictionary definition of sheer ignorance. the human species has gotten smarter throughout its existence, unfortunately religion has been dragged with us...I have no idea how people can still believe in this shit. We've flown in planes 30,000 feet in the sky....Where is heaven? Oh I guess its invisible. Why are there other planets...God didnt have shit to do on the "7th day" so he decided to get some creative work done. And how can i forget the "God works in mysterious ways" bullshit excuse...."Daddy, Why were there dinosaurs?" "well son, God works in mysterious Ways". What a bunch of crap.

Peace to the knowledgable folks who have been debating for the past 18 pages....peace to all.
Lol i had yet to see ANY evidence of the trillion pieces of evidenc you claim to have for evolution existing. My wooly mammoth argument holds up i didnt say they just shed it out of no where but they adapted and the fur let. Its adaptation NOT evolution
__________________
www.myspace.com/djkingmidas1

Bone Collecta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2005, 08:10 PM   #193
Bone Collecta
Veteran Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Chi-Town FOO!
Posts: 2,245
Rep Power: 15
Bone Collecta grasshopper
Send a message via AIM to Bone Collecta Send a message via Yahoo to Bone Collecta
Default Re: From Ape to Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by ch-chef
yeah your right. but if it wasnt for the evolution of their brain they wouldnt be able to adapt the same way or as well as they can now. the first animals didnt have the same brain power as they do now and thats thanks to evolution, sayin u believe in adaptation but not evolution is a little weird.
you adapt to weather to dont evolve
__________________
www.myspace.com/djkingmidas1

Bone Collecta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2005, 08:12 PM   #194
Sun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah
Found My Purpose
 
Sun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Posts: 6,461
Rep Power: 22
Sun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah crouching tigerSun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah crouching tiger
Default Re: From Ape to Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Genius Christ
WOW!!!!!!!!!
I guarantee I am the only one here who has done significant paleontological research of any form and I can safely say that the above statement sprouts from a complete misunderstanding of human evolution. Ive been reading books on paleontology and have been an aspiring evolutionary biologist since as long as I can remember, and I know evolution does not proceed as you think it does.

Let me break it down:

A. Man did not "grow" from an ape, or evolve from one if that is what you are implying. Darwin's theory states that we share a common ancestor with apes from which, both apes and humans evolved. Therefore, we definitely did not evolve directly from modern apes. Evolution is not a ladder, it is a tree and from the base at the common ancestor, both apes and humans follow different branches.

B. Evolving from an organism certainly does not mean that the organism no longer exists!! We evolved from bacteria as did all of life, yet bacteria still exist. Bacteria evolve from bacteria, yet the earliest forms of bacteria exist side by side with more modern forms. The concept of isolation permits this, such that a population of mainland birds that occupies a new habitat becomes a new species, but the original species is no way eliminated in the process.

C. No half apes half humans exist for the reasons stated above! We didnt evolve directly from apes, but instead share a common ancestor with apes. And note that if we did evolve from apes (which is untrue), then the half man half apes would no longer exist because it is a transitional form. One that marks the ascension into the occupation of a niche, but not the complete adaptation to that niche.
i find it funny how you ignored this bone collecta
__________________

"Reciting a biblical verse before I make your melon burst like that nigga Jules from Pulp Fiction...my salvation is salivation, and diction crucifixion" - Ras Kass


http://www.myspace.com/theblacksunn1 http://theblacksunn.blogspot.com

Sun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2005, 08:13 PM   #195
Bone Collecta
Veteran Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Chi-Town FOO!
Posts: 2,245
Rep Power: 15
Bone Collecta grasshopper
Send a message via AIM to Bone Collecta Send a message via Yahoo to Bone Collecta
Default Re: From Ape to Man

na ive just got here im looking around how mout u get off of my nuts
__________________
www.myspace.com/djkingmidas1

Bone Collecta is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:53 PM.


Copyright 2000 - 2013 The Wu-Tang Corp. & shift-one