news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 08-11-2005, 03:59 AM   #211
Bone Collecta
Veteran Member

Bone Collecta grasshopper
Send a message via AIM to Bone Collecta Send a message via Yahoo to Bone Collecta
Default Re: From Ape to Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by hova0023
Almost all habitats have creatures that fly, its not a singular "thing" that creates the need for flight. There are birds, marcupials(bats) and insects that fly, many of which the reason for fight is to hunt or to search for food. Weither it's a cave, up in the tress or nesting on a building the reasion for an animal to fly can be anything from protection, it's nesting patterns, or its way of searching for sustenance.
i could keep going on with more and more questions lol such as How do they know to lay eggs? or make a nest? lol evolution tell them to do it growing as a little ass w/e u call it lmao

Bone Collecta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2005, 04:51 AM   #212
hova0023

hova0023 grasshopper
Send a message via AIM to hova0023 Send a message via MSN to hova0023 Send a message via Yahoo to hova0023

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bone Collecta
i could keep going on with more and more questions lol such as How do they know to lay eggs? or make a nest? lol evolution tell them to do it growing as a little ass w/e u call it lmao
[sarcasm]Yes, and you came out of the woumb full gown, knowing how to talk and walk [/sarcasm]. Your questions are irrelevant to what is being said. Who tells a bird to lay an egg? No one, just like no one tells a woman to have a menstrual cycle, reproduction weither is take place in asexual or sexual form has and will always continue to exist, the preservation of life with in a species is a fundemental element of survival of the fittest. The same is true with your questiion of who tells a bird to make a nest, survival tell is that, just as a man chooses to live in a house to stay out of the elements. Shelter is a fundemental nessesity. You might as well ask why we breath if no ones says breath. Your questions are borderline idiotic.
keep the mic sterilized, terrorize with eloquence
-Vik Vaughn

The nympho of info, I'm fuckin what ya heard
-Common
hova0023 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2005, 06:29 AM   #213
Ronin
WC LEGEND

Ronin shaolin monk
Send a message via AIM to Ronin

i hate this thread with an un rivalled passion
Old 08-11-2005, 07:43 AM   #214
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

ronin why?

witty i never said u are gettin ur info from un reliable sources..

all the sources that spout what u say. are through the education (indoctranation)system
and through 'modern/materlistic' science where if u cant see it, then it cant exist ( science now is the 5 sences science.. if u cant see touch feel what u r doing it does nt exist.. that is how they teach now)

u know how u said the times when america was doing not to good are softned..
u can keep all of humanity down by tellimng small white lies.. that are re affirmed in EVERYTHING and everywhere

back to Ian.. why dont u like this thread???????

come here u big giant

LulZ KillZ Phear....

http://thepiratenetwork.org

"THE ALL is MIND; The Universe is Mental." ó The Kybalion.

Soul Controller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2005, 11:57 AM   #215
Witty
Lyrical Collective

Witty grasshopper

Quote:
[sarcasm]Yes, and you came out of the woumb full gown, knowing how to talk and walk [/sarcasm]. Your questions are irrelevant to what is being said. Who tells a bird to lay an egg? No one, just like no one tells a woman to have a menstrual cycle, reproduction weither is take place in asexual or sexual form has and will always continue to exist, the preservation of life with in a species is a fundemental element of survival of the fittest. The same is true with your questiion of who tells a bird to make a nest, survival tell is that, just as a man chooses to live in a house to stay out of the elements. Shelter is a fundemental nessesity. You might as well ask why we breath if no ones says breath. Your questions are borderline idiotic.
nice Post. Now hes gonna respond back with something completely irrelevant to what you just said.
Witty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2005, 12:21 PM   #216
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
Are U aware I ban @ will?

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bone Collecta
aight so Air, water, ground, etc came from what hmm? lol they evolve from shit? lol

and how does an organism just decide one day that it wants to fly? LMAO your bird explanation has alot of holes in it. Just one day the tiny organism knows how to lay eggs, grow wings, feathers, etc etc? lol w/e

we did NOT evolve from apes tsk tsk we didnt evolve from anything cause evolution doesnt exist
OMG go back to collecting bones your ignorance is appauling
Old 08-11-2005, 12:45 PM   #217
hova0023

hova0023 grasshopper
Send a message via AIM to hova0023 Send a message via MSN to hova0023 Send a message via Yahoo to hova0023

Quote:
Originally Posted by Witty
nice Post. Now hes gonna respond back with something completely irrelevant to what you just said.
Yeah I have a feeling it's going to be something along the line of "nuh-uh!".
keep the mic sterilized, terrorize with eloquence
-Vik Vaughn

The nympho of info, I'm fuckin what ya heard
-Common
hova0023 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2005, 12:59 PM   #218
Dae Ja Nae
Priceless:The Modern IsIs

Dae Ja Nae prodigal sonDae Ja Nae prodigal sonDae Ja Nae prodigal sonDae Ja Nae prodigal sonDae Ja Nae prodigal sonDae Ja Nae prodigal son

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kriszy Substance
WOW!!
I was going to bed and started on this thread...and shit....here I am at the end!

I had much interest in what everyone had to say. This was a good one...love it or hate it...

*****ISCLAIMER..........all of the below is purley opinion and thought...subject to change at any moment...Warning...do not take too seriously.....ever.....always.........*******

We simply do not know what happened in the begining...THAT is a fact... I personally would probably put more weight into science...but I take from all...

Ronin-I hear ya on the living life as if we are promised nothing...religion has a lot of bull shit wrapped up in it....and your opinion does not lead to an immoral life...because even if I have nothing in the end...I still want my presence to be remembered as a good one...BUT Einstein proved that energy can not be destroyed.... so I myself believe that we DO go on in some way or another...how...I dont know....

Soul Controller- You mentioned something about 2012...I was wondering if you could elaborate on that? Curious.

Im not so big in any idea of our DNA being fucked with...but ya never know. I do like to believe that there are many smart sceintists out there...some of whom are puppeted and decietful...but just as many who are truly approaching science with an open mind and believe all knowledge should be shared. It's a tough one to sort through though.

The fact that something had to start the big bang has always been the question that leads me to fantasize god or the likes of it. I do like to believe we are all ONE under love...god... whatever anyone wants to call it. Although, Bone Collecta...and you know I love you...but you are always low on substantial evidence of any sorts. But within your nervous laughter I see you growing...cool that you think children should be taught all aspects of relgion and such.

Hhhm...well I could go on...but really it is all about increasing your knowledge and trying to be a good person...as ambiguous as it sounds...thats all we can to do contribute, make a difference, or influence people...live rightouesly!!!!

Oh, and being a white girl...I do sometimes take offense to white supremecy type statements or exclusion of white people in some 5% or whateva...but the truth is that I know better. I can have a finger pointed at me but not feel the need to point it back. I am not going to buy something that doesnt work for me....There are a shitload of fucked up people....THAT is the part that sucks.

Good Night and All My Love!
Your thoughts were very beautifully articulated ...

Peace

I sew...
beautiful seeds that sprout flowers thatís deeply rooted
your weak style-diluted with concepts thatís so polluted
my words flourish, creating jewels the conscious will cherish ...

-- Dae Ja Nae

http://www.soundclick.com/daejanae
http://wutangcorp.com/showthread.php?t=11503

Dae Ja Nae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2005, 01:29 PM   #219
Dae Ja Nae

Dae Ja Nae prodigal sonDae Ja Nae prodigal sonDae Ja Nae prodigal sonDae Ja Nae prodigal sonDae Ja Nae prodigal sonDae Ja Nae prodigal son

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin
bone, you really are stupid, follow logic...not bullshit that was written 2000 years back when man had no real understanding of the world around us

all i know is religion is a mindstate used to control you, war is never about religion its about land, power and resources
Ronin, let me start by saying that you are dropping some of the more enlightening information in this thread. I really love the way you express your views. It very obvious that you are not a person that is lead, or should I say "mislead" by others. Now, that is not to say that no one else knows what they are talking about ... I just know that Ronin is shining light on a lot of twisted facts.

However, I completely disagree with the fact that 2000 years ago man had no "real understanding" of the world around him. There were so many ancient civilizations that had a far greater understanding of our universe than we do today. There is countless amounts of evidence to support this fact. We so easily look upon them as being primitive, when in actuality some of there technology far exceeds our own. Much of which is still baffling to this day.

I completely agree though, in that religion is a mindstate put in place as a means of control.

Keep dropping the knowledge yall ... but be mindful of respecting each others opinions. It's always cool to agree to disagree.

Peace

I sew...

-- Dae Ja Nae

Old 08-11-2005, 01:32 PM   #220
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

man had more of an understanding of this planet +2000 years ago
than human kind currently does.

LulZ KillZ Phear....

http://thepiratenetwork.org

"THE ALL is MIND; The Universe is Mental." ó The Kybalion.

Soul Controller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2005, 01:46 PM   #221
Dae Ja Nae

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackwisdom
There were many civilizations that were far more advanced then we are today and that knew far more than we know today. We just aren't taught about them in our public/private school training/conditioning. Mis-education ... leads to a lack of trust and confusion, which adds to the zombie state of mind that a lot of people are in. Once you trully become a student of this existance from a universal perspective you can understand things more clearly (this is not a direct shot at you, by the way).

peace
I see some things never change ...

... leads to a lack of realization, perpetuates historical discrimination followed by cultural deterioration leaving one in a permanent state mental incapacitation.

Peace

I sew...

-- Dae Ja Nae

Old 08-11-2005, 01:47 PM   #222
Dae Ja Nae

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigben
I'm paying close attention
As am I ...

I sew...

-- Dae Ja Nae

Old 08-11-2005, 01:48 PM   #223
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
Are U aware I ban @ will?

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Jewels are brought I pick those I sought and get up
Old 08-11-2005, 02:08 PM   #224
Dae Ja Nae

Quote:
Originally Posted by Genius Christ
WOW!!!!!!!!!
I guarantee I am the only one here who has done significant paleontological research of any form and I can safely say that the above statement sprouts from a complete misunderstanding of human evolution. Ive been reading books on paleontology and have been an aspiring evolutionary biologist since as long as I can remember, and I know evolution does not proceed as you think it does.

Let me break it down:

A. Man did not "grow" from an ape, or evolve from one if that is what you are implying. Darwin's theory states that we share a common ancestor with apes from which, both apes and humans evolved. Therefore, we definitely did not evolve directly from modern apes. Evolution is not a ladder, it is a tree and from the base at the common ancestor, both apes and humans follow different branches.

B. Evolving from an organism certainly does not mean that the organism no longer exists!! We evolved from bacteria as did all of life, yet bacteria still exist. Bacteria evolve from bacteria, yet the earliest forms of bacteria exist side by side with more modern forms. The concept of isolation permits this, such that a population of mainland birds that occupies a new habitat becomes a new species, but the original species is no way eliminated in the process.

C. No half apes half humans exist for the reasons stated above! We didnt evolve directly from apes, but instead share a common ancestor with apes. And note that if we did evolve from apes (which is untrue), then the half man half apes would no longer exist because it is a transitional form. One that marks the ascension into the occupation of a niche, but not the complete adaptation to that niche.
Very well put. It's obvious that you've done your research ... I hope you continue to share more of your insight because I for one am looking forward to reading what you have to say.

Peace

I sew...

-- Dae Ja Nae

Old 08-11-2005, 02:16 PM   #225
Dae Ja Nae

Quote:
Not to talk shit, but you in no way argued the main points of what was said. The main point of his bird evolution argument was not that a bird decided to fly one day, but that a species of bird put into new habitats will evolve or adapt to their new surounding, such as growing longer beaks (due to what is available to eat) or a change in size (in order to survive predetors).
LOL ...I was just thinking the same thing ...

I sew...

-- Dae Ja Nae