news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 08-11-2005, 02:23 PM   #226
Dae Ja Nae
Priceless:The Modern IsIs

Dae Ja Nae prodigal sonDae Ja Nae prodigal sonDae Ja Nae prodigal sonDae Ja Nae prodigal sonDae Ja Nae prodigal sonDae Ja Nae prodigal son
Default Re: From Ape to Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Witty
The difference between a 9th grade biology textbook and the bible is that a 9th grade biology textbook has been backed by hundreds of years of research and experimentation, the Bible was written a long time ago by people who did not understand science who then fed that shit to generations to come through threats. Nowhere in a biology textbook does it tell me to believe what it is saying or else I will go to hell or suffer. there is a huge difference. I understand that not everything they teach you in school is true...a Lot of Historical periods (especially when dealing with a time when America was doing wrong) are softened, censored or even erased, but the thing with science is you can look into it, do research, experiment yourself and realize that what they are saying is true. you cant do that with a holybook...I dont think theres a "turn water into wine: do it yourself" in the new testament.

Also, I am simply asking that the person i am arguing with understands the theory of evolution, he doesnt have to believe in it, but for fucks sake, know what you are arguing against. When you tell me something about a theory I belive in that is obviously false(when dealing with the theory), you come off as an idiot.

Example:

I find out you are hypothetically Jewish:

Me: You are jewish. That means you celebrate christmas.

You: You're an idiot.

See I dont have to believe in Judaism, but I look like an ass making statements about judiasm that arent just remotely wrong, but RIDICULOUSLY wrong.

I see your initial point, but you are dealing with apples and oranges here.
Very valid point right there ... and LMAO at the do it yourself water to wine statement ... Hilarious!!!

I sew...
beautiful seeds that sprout flowers thatís deeply rooted
your weak style-diluted with concepts thatís so polluted
my words flourish, creating jewels the conscious will cherish ...

-- Dae Ja Nae

http://www.soundclick.com/daejanae
http://wutangcorp.com/showthread.php?t=11503

Dae Ja Nae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2005, 02:26 PM   #227
Dae Ja Nae

Dae Ja Nae prodigal sonDae Ja Nae prodigal sonDae Ja Nae prodigal sonDae Ja Nae prodigal sonDae Ja Nae prodigal sonDae Ja Nae prodigal son

Quote:
Originally Posted by hova0023
Almost all habitats have creatures that fly, its not a singular "thing" that creates the need for flight. There are birds, marcupials(bats) and insects that fly, many of which the reason for fight is to hunt or to search for food. Weither it's a cave, up in the tress or nesting on a building the reasion for an animal to fly can be anything from protection, it's nesting patterns, or its way of searching for sustenance.
There you go ... very well put.

I sew...

-- Dae Ja Nae

Old 08-11-2005, 02:39 PM   #228
Dae Ja Nae

Quote:
Originally Posted by hova0023
[sarcasm]Yes, and you came out of the woumb full gown, knowing how to talk and walk [/sarcasm]. Your questions are irrelevant to what is being said. Who tells a bird to lay an egg? No one, just like no one tells a woman to have a menstrual cycle, reproduction weither is take place in asexual or sexual form has and will always continue to exist, the preservation of life with in a species is a fundemental element of survival of the fittest. The same is true with your questiion of who tells a bird to make a nest, survival tell is that, just as a man chooses to live in a house to stay out of the elements. Shelter is a fundemental nessesity. You might as well ask why we breath if no ones says breath. Your questions are borderline idiotic.
Knowledge is in the building.

You know, it is things like these that make this whole situation so difficult to express or except ... what with there being so many holes in both theories, that is. True, science has a stronger foundation it that it is backed by tons of experimentation and research, but the things that go beyond it's grasp, for example "what actually caused the big bang" ... it's things like this that makes one inadvertently lean toward the direction that a Higher/Greater being could exist. It's all so complicatedly frustrating ... like moving in circles, so to speak.

Hopefully we will all stay open minded enough to learn some things from one another.

Peace

I sew...

-- Dae Ja Nae

Old 08-11-2005, 03:50 PM   #229
Big Bad Man
Mr Wuniverse

Big Bad Man grasshopper

Im still a fuckin ape. Fuck wit the rest of yae hink

Big Bad Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2005, 03:52 PM   #230
Big Bad Man
Mr Wuniverse

Big Bad Man grasshopper

Dont believe the rest of u fucks were ever monkeys though. If ape became man, why is man still man?

Old 08-11-2005, 03:53 PM   #231
JASPER
Dr. Rosenpenis

JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

A bald ape

hohohohoho
Old 08-11-2005, 04:03 PM   #232
Ronin
WC LEGEND

Ronin shaolin monk
Send a message via AIM to Ronin

i hate this thread because of bones ignorance
Old 08-11-2005, 04:20 PM   #233
Witty
Lyrical Collective

Witty grasshopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Bad Man
Dont believe the rest of u fucks were ever monkeys though. If ape became man, why is man still man?
Ape never became Man...Apes share common ancestors with Man! thats what evolution is! Why cant you understand this! haha the sheer ignorance.
Witty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2005, 04:58 PM   #234
Big Bad Man
Mr Wuniverse

Big Bad Man grasshopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Witty
Ape never became Man...Apes share common ancestors with Man! thats what evolution is! Why cant you understand this! haha the sheer ignorance.
Ancestor you mean. Your ignorance to accept my beliefs on that is ignorant itself. Like your kind say though, there are no facts to showcase either belief right?

Old 08-11-2005, 04:59 PM   #235
Big Bad Man
Mr Wuniverse

Big Bad Man grasshopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasper1134
A bald ape

hohohohoho
Chicks dig it.

Old 08-11-2005, 06:58 PM   #236
Bone Collecta
Veteran Member

Bone Collecta grasshopper
Send a message via AIM to Bone Collecta Send a message via Yahoo to Bone Collecta

LOL this bullshit is funny

Bone Collecta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2005, 07:03 PM   #237
hova0023

hova0023 grasshopper
Send a message via AIM to hova0023 Send a message via MSN to hova0023 Send a message via Yahoo to hova0023

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dae Ja Nae
Knowledge is in the building.

You know, it is things like these that make this whole situation so difficult to express or except ... what with there being so many holes in both theories, that is. True, science has a stronger foundation it that it is backed by tons of experimentation and research, but the things that go beyond it's grasp, for example "what actually caused the big bang" ... it's things like this that makes one inadvertently lean toward the direction that a Higher/Greater being could exist. It's all so complicatedly frustrating ... like moving in circles, so to speak.

Hopefully we will all stay open minded enough to learn some things from one another.

Peace
I couldn't agree more. The fact that I support evolution is not to say that I don't believe in a higher power, there are always unknown variables to the eqation of existence. Simply put we just don't know it all. But moving in circles is the way of the universe, planets moving in eliptical orbits, sycrinization of such things seems to lead to perfection and balance. When thoughts, like orbits, intermingle destructuion and rebirth begin and something new is created if we are openminded enough to see the validity of a well stated and researched argument.
keep the mic sterilized, terrorize with eloquence
-Vik Vaughn

The nympho of info, I'm fuckin what ya heard
-Common
hova0023 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2005, 07:30 PM   #238
Big Bad Man
Mr Wuniverse

Big Bad Man grasshopper

I find it mad amusing how Scientists have no science to show for shit that matters. Diseases, proof of evolution, proof of the big bang, proof of wit was here before the big bang etc;

Wit the fuck does Science do really? The shit that matters is common sense that somebody woulda sussed anyhow. Yet they have the cheek to say people like myself who believe in the big man are ignorant? Ignorant to wit? hahaha!

Jesus says you lot suck bobies Thank fuck I got faith and can answer my own questions. Peace.

Old 08-11-2005, 07:48 PM   #239
Bone Collecta
Veteran Member

Bone Collecta grasshopper
Send a message via AIM to Bone Collecta Send a message via Yahoo to Bone Collecta

lol Science needs to be investing in fixing things like Aids but of course they wont do that cause they cant lol. They can come up wit a theory out of their ass about how we were created but they have no clue how to cure Aids lol.

Bone Collecta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2005, 07:56 PM   #240
Koolish
Don't Mess With It

Koolish drunken mastaKoolish drunken masta
Default Go

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackwisdom
All I gotta say is Mr. Yakub.
i thought that was the guy that created white people.
________
Vaporizors

Last edited by Koolish; 03-24-2011 at 10:57 AM.
Koolish is offline   Reply With Quote