news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 08-11-2005, 11:34 PM   #241
Qwiffersniffer
Veteran Member

Qwiffersniffer grasshopper
Default Re: From Ape to Man

Humans traveled here. When they built up enough speed with their space shuttle they turned it off, froze themselves soild set with a defrost timer for when they finnally approache earth and landed. Problem solved.
Qwiffersniffer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2005, 02:10 AM   #242
hova0023

hova0023 grasshopper
Send a message via AIM to hova0023 Send a message via MSN to hova0023 Send a message via Yahoo to hova0023

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bone Collecta
lol Science needs to be investing in fixing things like Aids but of course they wont do that cause they cant lol. They can come up wit a theory out of their ass about how we were created but they have no clue how to cure Aids lol.
Perhaps if you knew how reseach is performed and the astronomical cost for research you would understand why finding cures for ANY disease is almost impossible. Finding a cure for AIDS means taking apart the human genome, and testing each part seperately to see if there is a conection, and considering that there are 20,000-25,000 genes in human DNA, and 3 billion chemical base pairs that make up human DNA it is no easy task. Not to mention that AIDS is one of the most complex viruses on the planet and the fact that it is under a constant mutatuion finding a cure is something that will take tens of billion upon tens of billions of dollars and more than anything else time.
keep the mic sterilized, terrorize with eloquence
-Vik Vaughn

The nympho of info, I'm fuckin what ya heard
-Common
hova0023 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2005, 02:29 AM   #243
Bone Collecta
Veteran Member

Bone Collecta grasshopper
Send a message via AIM to Bone Collecta Send a message via Yahoo to Bone Collecta

so dont you think that would be more important data and shit to know?

Bone Collecta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2005, 02:41 AM   #244
hova0023

hova0023 grasshopper
Send a message via AIM to hova0023 Send a message via MSN to hova0023 Send a message via Yahoo to hova0023

All scientest have their specialties in different concentrations. there are those that study pathology and try to find the causes for deseases and there are those that study evolution and those that study physical life and physics and and so on. There are many things that NEED to be studied and they are being studied. Do I feel that there should be a larger push for AIDS research, yes. But I know that it is somehting that will take more money then is readily available, and it will take time. A cure for AIDS is something hat will not come instantly, even if there was 100 billion dollars put into it there is a chance no cure would be found after all that. I have seen the working of the AIDS virus, I have a somewhat decent understanding of its complexity, and I can tell you that is is something that is at its core is made to survive even the best efforts of man to distroy it; it turely is a frightening thing.
keep the mic sterilized, terrorize with eloquence
-Vik Vaughn

The nympho of info, I'm fuckin what ya heard
-Common
hova0023 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2005, 03:02 AM   #245
Bone Collecta
Veteran Member

Bone Collecta grasshopper
Send a message via AIM to Bone Collecta Send a message via Yahoo to Bone Collecta

well we should cut the bullshit like Evolution out and focus on that

Bone Collecta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2005, 03:09 AM   #246
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i cure for aids is not cummin as the companys who found the scientists to do the research into aids cures. are the same who created the bovine /sheep retro virus. a strand of 2 dis-eases
where mixed in to 1 for humans.

again evolution is far from natural selection

evolution happens on a fewlevels.

the main ones being
u evolve conciously, and physically,
the mass 'awakening' the evolution of(conscuioussness) that is in full effect now, as u can see in the world around us,

peace

LulZ KillZ Phear....

http://thepiratenetwork.org

"THE ALL is MIND; The Universe is Mental." The Kybalion.

Soul Controller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2005, 03:12 AM   #247
Witty
Lyrical Collective

Witty grasshopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by hova0023
Perhaps if you knew how reseach is performed and the astronomical cost for research you would understand why finding cures for ANY disease is almost impossible. Finding a cure for AIDS means taking apart the human genome, and testing each part seperately to see if there is a conection, and considering that there are 20,000-25,000 genes in human DNA, and 3 billion chemical base pairs that make up human DNA it is no easy task. Not to mention that AIDS is one of the most complex viruses on the planet and the fact that it is under a constant mutatuion finding a cure is something that will take tens of billion upon tens of billions of dollars and more than anything else time.
Couldnt have said it better myself.
Witty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2005, 12:41 PM   #248
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^^ look at how aids was made.. where it was 1st discovered in africa
america
look into the official details.. u will see countless FLAWs

u know no one has ever died of aids? or HIV
they die coz of the drugs they use to treat aids.

thier is more than enough proof available
media/science does not want to cover it.

check the project for a new american centrury website.. neo con website leading neo cons vision for the world. its all being played out.
but the media refuses to pick it up and make u want to look at it.

peace

LulZ KillZ Phear....

Old 08-12-2005, 12:53 PM   #249
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

shows ur lack knowledge on aids
rofl

and to read posts.. i didnt say cure for aids..

i said aids the DIS-EASE

LulZ KillZ Phear....

Old 08-12-2005, 12:57 PM   #250
Mark
Mayoya

Mark grasshopper

Wait. Let's be serious. You cats do not actaully believe that aids was 'made' by America or something right? Cause that's another example of paranoid consipracy theories!
Mark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2005, 12:58 PM   #251
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

try this
from one of ur fave stars.. no doubt

http://www.millionsmoremovement.com/...05_lo-hi-2.asx

LulZ KillZ Phear....

Old 08-12-2005, 01:06 PM   #252
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

SOME BOOKS FOR U, TO GAIN THAT LITTLE EXTRA

Marvin Kitzerow, 'The AIDS Indictment'

Mohammed Al-Bayati, 'Get all The Facts: HIV does not cause AIDS'

Joan Shenton, 'Positively False; Exposing the myths around HIV and AIDS'

Roberto Giraldo, 'AIDS and Stressors'

John Lauritsen & Ian Young (editors), 'The AIDS Cult: Essays on the gay health crisis'

Steven Epstein, 'Impure Science; AIDS, activism, and the politics of knowledge'

Neville Hodgkinson, 'AIDS: The failure of contemporary science'

Peter Duesberg, 'Inventing the AIDS Virus'

Peter Duesberg (editor), 'AIDS; Virus or drug induced?'

Peter Duesberg, 'Infectious AIDS: Have we been misled?'

Ian Young, 'The Stonewall Experiment; A gay psychohistory'

Ellinor Burkett, 'The Gravest Show on Earth; America in the age of AIDS'

Robert Willner, 'Deathly Deception'

Robert Root-Bernstein, 'Rethinking AIDS; The tragic cost of premature consensus'

John Lauritsen, 'The AIDS War; Propaganda, profiteering and genocide from the medical-industrial complex'

John Lauritsen, 'Poison by Prescription; The AZT story'

Bruce Nussbaum, 'Good Intentions; How big business and the medical establishment are corrupting the fight against AIDS'

Jad Adams, 'AIDS; The HIV myth'

Jon Rappoport, 'AIDS Inc.; Scandal of the century'

WEBSITES

http://www.virusmyth.net/aids/
http://credence.org/aidstour/aidstour2.htm

http://www.ourcivilisation.com/aids/

REMEMBER AIDS IS NOT ONE CONDITION

ITS MANY DISEASES MOULDED INTO ONE

AIDS virus is said to bear great likeness to human-bovine lymphotrophic virus combined with sheep (visna) virus ... dd manipulation of cow (bovine), sheep (visna), into humans
create this?
look at govt records and how aids has been introduced.
where it was 1st found.. and what the people reported ( homosekzuals in the 70's80's reported in san fran and new orleans aswell as new york
that they where being adbucted/kidnapped from clubs, and thenfind9ng themselves at home

u ever seen a green monkey? well.. if u did.. would u fuck it? and give himans aids? rofl

your logic is sick ;/

LulZ KillZ Phear....

Old 08-12-2005, 01:07 PM   #253
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

mark fucking learn baout somehting be4 bleeting ur sheep head off

why do u name america?

america is built to fall.i have sympathy for many americans who are being blindly led.

go research b4 u speak like on a par with goddess

LulZ KillZ Phear....

Old 08-12-2005, 10:48 PM   #254
netscape check two
N.I.

netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Well, from a financial standpoint, a lot of money would be lost if a cure for aids, and other diseases like cancer was to be found. I don't think it sounds paranoid to say that the healthcare system would rather continue to make billions of dollars to 'treat' diseases like cancer, than to come out with a cure that would cause them to lose tons of money.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
How am I a troll and what's a troll?
netscape check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2005, 07:40 AM   #255
Ronin
WC LEGEND

Ronin shaolin monk
Send a message via AIM to Ronin

true, mark do u really beleive aids was started by a green monkey that bit an african? lol

souls dropping knowledge, but i guess cus its hard to beleive its a conspiracy theory?

and check two, it sounds terrible but its a possibility, humans pretty much suck