news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 08-08-2005, 06:03 PM   #16
__Goddess__

Default Re: From Ape to Man

That's not how it went.
Old 08-08-2005, 06:20 PM   #17
soul controller
Yammich maeker

soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^^thats what we saying.. they telling u lies.

do u read the posts?

LulZ KillZ Phear....

http://thepiratenetwork.org

"THE ALL is MIND; The Universe is Mental." ó The Kybalion.

soul controller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2005, 06:30 PM   #18
WARPATH
Dinosaur Hunter

WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via Skype™ to WARPATH

God put us on earth is that so hard to believe? Open your eyes look at the world around you. I know my ancestors came out of the Black Hills In south dakota. My dad told me his dad told him and so on and so fourth- Would you lie to your children? The sad thing most other people don't know where they orginated from so there lost -looking for clues in monkey blood. I don't know where black people came from or white people or asians. I just know where I'm from.
Old 08-08-2005, 06:39 PM   #19
Dae Ja Nae
Priceless:The Modern IsIs

Dae Ja Nae prodigal sonDae Ja Nae prodigal sonDae Ja Nae prodigal sonDae Ja Nae prodigal sonDae Ja Nae prodigal sonDae Ja Nae prodigal son

The exchange of ideas and information in this thread is very interesting indeed. I'll continue to observe before adding any info. Nice one black ...

Peace

I sew...
beautiful seeds that sprout flowers thatís deeply rooted
your weak style-diluted with concepts thatís so polluted
my words flourish, creating jewels the conscious will cherish ...

-- Dae Ja Nae

http://www.soundclick.com/daejanae
http://wutangcorp.com/showthread.php?t=11503

Dae Ja Nae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2005, 06:43 PM   #20
Ronin
WC LEGEND

Ronin shaolin monk
Send a message via AIM to Ronin

we came from apes, and evolved as humans

where was god in the holocaust, when afrika was raped, when millions of people have died needlessly in rwanda and of aids?

where is god when women are getting raped and peadophiles look for children?

we are just over advanced animals, what created god if god created us?
Old 08-08-2005, 07:04 PM   #21
JASPER
array peezeez

JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Witty
Evolution has absolutely nothing to do with man "growing" into an ape...thats a common misconception....evolution deals with natural selection, survival of the fittest and genetic mutations over millions of years.

Pick up a 9th grade biology text book.

peace
True. You guys all sounds like wieners who smoke too much gay

Yeah, I just came into this thread because I was searching for 'pedophile'
Old 08-08-2005, 07:30 PM   #22
Wu-Tality
Metal Gear

Wu-Tality grasshopper

the truth is, we dont know exactly, what we know is that evolution exists... We could well be coming from apes, as whales once were land creatures.
Wu-Tality is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2005, 10:50 PM   #23
manhattan360
SLIMEY SAVAGE

manhattan360 iron monkeymanhattan360 iron monkeymanhattan360 iron monkeymanhattan360 iron monkeymanhattan360 iron monkey

me im wut ya call 5% but i rather belive scientist then some religions but then again scientist get funding from a source and dats the goverment ppl who control the world and if there was a eve she was black
manhattan360 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2005, 10:50 PM   #24
blackwisdom
Walk Like a Warrior

blackwisdom crouching tigerblackwisdom crouching tiger
Send a message via Yahoo to blackwisdom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charging_Soldier
God put us on earth is that so hard to believe? Open your eyes look at the world around you. I know my ancestors came out of the Black Hills In south dakota. My dad told me his dad told him and so on and so fourth- Would you lie to your children? The sad thing most other people don't know where they orginated from so there lost -looking for clues in monkey blood. I don't know where black people came from or white people or asians. I just know where I'm from.
How can you say that when it's all relative? One affects the other. "Monkey blood" is relative to HIV, a controlled volital fever in the Verven Monkey, and the grafted "Caucasians" from the Grease Monkey. All people originate from Africa and migrated from that central geographic location. Do the math.

peace

"Read everything, listen to everybody, don't trust anything unless you can prove it with your research." - William "Bill" Cooper
Myspace Libradio Prison Radio/Mumia Fourty-Two/Seven
blackwisdom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2005, 10:55 PM   #25
blackwisdom
Walk Like a Warrior

blackwisdom crouching tigerblackwisdom crouching tiger
Send a message via Yahoo to blackwisdom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin

where was god in the holocaust, when afrika was raped, when millions of people have died needlessly in rwanda and of aids?

AIDS and the Holocaust are intertwined. It's all Global White Supremacy. God has nothing to do with it. The Global White Supremacy is in control of this entire planet. Once we overstand this and how it's done we can really attain The Twelve Jewels. Otherwise we're not even treading water.

peace

"Read everything, listen to everybody, don't trust anything unless you can prove it with your research." - William "Bill" Cooper
Myspace Libradio Prison Radio/Mumia Fourty-Two/Seven
blackwisdom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2005, 11:02 PM   #26
Big Risk
Big Risk 1 of the Realest

Big Risk prodigal sonBig Risk prodigal sonBig Risk prodigal sonBig Risk prodigal sonBig Risk prodigal sonBig Risk prodigal son
Send a message via AIM to Big Risk

we could have came form apes....I personally believe in Gods creation. But, God could have made us evolve.
Big Risk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2005, 01:23 AM   #27
soul controller
Yammich maeker

soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^^ which god is that?
the evil one inthe bible? the even eviler one in the bible? or some other evil god?
god has been created to give u fear, and keep u from asking questions while everything around u crumbles..

or believe in the god ofscience. hwre lifes is a bitch and u marry one and then u die.. hey but dont worry
as we are all cosmic accidents..
i dont know what sounds more laughable organised religion or modern science
some of u cats are really lost, u need to go out and learn,

LulZ KillZ Phear....

http://thepiratenetwork.org

"THE ALL is MIND; The Universe is Mental." ó The Kybalion.

soul controller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2005, 02:24 AM   #28
check two
N.I.

check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Humans are about 98 percent identical to orangutangs(spelling).

Mark is about 99 percent identical to a flamingo.

Anyway, I get annoyed when some religious fanatics get all pissed off when someone even mentions that God might not have created man. They start quoting passages from the Bible, and their faces get all red, and their Abercrombie and Bitch shirts get wrinkled. Anyway, just had to rant.

check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2005, 03:13 AM   #29
Bone Collecta
Veteran Member

Bone Collecta grasshopper
Send a message via AIM to Bone Collecta Send a message via Yahoo to Bone Collecta

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin

LoL idiot God isnt a Superhero those things were meant to happen he gave those ppl free will and they used it

Bone Collecta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2005, 04:50 AM   #30
Mark
Mayoya

Mark grasshopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackwisdom
AIDS and the Holocaust are intertwined. It's all Global White Supremacy. God has nothing to do with it. The Global White Supremacy is in control of this entire planet. Once we overstand this and how it's done we can really attain The Twelve Jewels. Otherwise we're not even treading water.

peace
WHAT THE FUCK??? Like black man never did anything wrong? Who came up with SLAVERY? BLACK MEN INDEED. Black man brought other black man to the coasts of AFRICA so white man was able to transport them to Europe and Amerikkka. Fuck that shit. You are saying racist shit. I fucking hate that. Just read about history. Not just books written by idiots that blame the white man fro everything! Europe never became really rich cause of slavery, Europe became rich of colonies and trading with other countrys. Some black people think Europe was in total control of Afirca and Asia around 1600 and 1700. That's bullshit. Europe conquerd not even 1% of these continents. What could a dutch battle ship with 400 soldiers do to a whole country? NOTHING. People need to realise that you can't just blame the white men for everything. Arabs and black people started slavery in Africa and North Africa. White people joined that. Why? Cause it was an accepted for of economy. It's the truth. The truth if FUCKED and it HURTS. But it was like that.

I don't have to allow some stupid black fool who is a pc nerd calling white man out. Fucking loser. You don't know shit about history and facts of life. You got a stupid view. You don't have any fucking respect for other views and opinions. I'm tired of racist people like you and Samurai7assassin and more of these fools who used to post rasict shit in KNOW THE LEDGE.

Now a guy called WINDWALKER makes a picture and everybody calls him a racist, at the same time black people can say whatever ths fuck they want about white people. I fucking hate that. It's bullshit. it's crap.

Don't you understand that 5% is just a story made up by somebody? The bible and Qu'ran were written by human beings. I don't have a problem with people who believe in God, I was raised as a christian myself. So I know what's it like to believe. To REALLY believe. But to BLINDY believe everything Malcolm X, Clarence 13X and other said and wrote down. That's just stupid imo.

AND YES EVOLUTION IS THE TRUTH PERIOD. I let you all beleive whatever you want, but evolution is a fact.

THE END
Mark is offline   Reply With Quote