news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 08-09-2005, 04:52 AM   #31
Mark
Mayoya

Mark grasshopper
Default Re: From Ape to Man

Why are so many so blind and so racist? It's really a shame. You cats think you are 5% cause you listen to Wu-Tang. Please. Who is gonna believe in something what there idiols believe is really a groupie. And in ten years most of you will think: 'Damn, I really was a groupie with no respect!'

Yep.
Mark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2005, 05:34 AM   #32
Wooly Noggins
There is No We !

Wooly Noggins shaolin monk
Send a message via ICQ to Wooly Noggins Send a message via AIM to Wooly Noggins Send a message via Yahoo to Wooly Noggins

yall are almost ready

"E E Even if i stutter i'ma Still Come Off"
Wooly Noggins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2005, 05:37 AM   #33
Wooly Noggins
There is No We !

Send a message via ICQ to Wooly Noggins Send a message via AIM to Wooly Noggins Send a message via Yahoo to Wooly Noggins

Mark you have no clue, if Wu Tang read that shit you wrote they'd slap the hell outa you

black people don't colonize shit or take over peoples countries

blacks and arabs had no idea that white men would bring us to america to mistreat us for so long like they are doing

Again - a servant to a black or arab at that time was a part of the family - servants didn't get abused -

mark THE FACT is this - white people have a long history of violence towards all peoples of the globe - others stole,lied, and killed - but not like caucasians - yall are the best at it and THATS FACT - yall are war masters -

am i a racist for saying this ?

now its 2006 check yourself and make shure you don't fit this description

and oh yeah - apes come from men

Old 08-09-2005, 06:53 AM   #34
Mark
Mayoya

Mark grasshopper

YES. You prooved so many times that you are a racist and a paranoid conspiracy theory lover. And I'm just not down with you cats anymore. In 5% terms; you are dumb, deaf and blind. I love the Wu-Tang music, but I do understand that a lot of what they are saying is not true. Some Wu fans are blind and think everything there idiols say is true. Well, it's there life, but I just know about history, I read much and I know what happend.

I know about the violence and wars of the white men and christians. But why is Europe the most richest place and most peacefull place in the world? Are you blind? Don't you see how the African governments are killing there own continent and killing there own people? Don't you see how communists are killing minorities in there countries? (Muslims in China for example). All that shit ain't happening in Europe. True, there are some small wars in Europe; just sometimes and not very big. And I hate people that blame Amerikkka for everything that happens in Africa. It's bullshit. Don't you see how black people kill, rape, pillage and sodomite eachother in Africa? Ever heard of Rwanda and Darfur? And you say that white man are MORE evil? It's bullshit. It's racism. That's why YOU are a racist and that's why I understand.

All men got evil in self. It has nothing to do with race. You fucking losers.
Mark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2005, 07:56 AM   #35
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

u understand what they say is not true but still lsiten?

interesting
i wish everyone i knew was as hippocritical as u

mark answer my posts.
ive expounded on my 5% teachings..
original cultures are the seeds to the modern world call that conspiracy theoruy or whatevver.. if u actually studied instead of being told.

u might gain some..

add me to ur msn.. u know i come correct.
chat away

LulZ KillZ Phear....

http://thepiratenetwork.org

"THE ALL is MIND; The Universe is Mental." The Kybalion.

Soul Controller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2005, 08:31 AM   #36
Ronin
WC LEGEND

Ronin shaolin monk
Send a message via AIM to Ronin

rofl at the literall translation of the 5% teachings, a man names yacqub created crackas in a fucking mountain lol experimenting on diff races

is the shit even supposed to be taken literally? u beleive in yacqub? malachi york shit is even worse

white people came about through the lessened need for melanin in european continants, we all eveolved from the earliest black people even though its a weaker evolution

i am the 1st to admit white/zionists are controlling shit and fucking up the globe but theres idiots in every race

illuminatti theorists, u beleive there aint NO black people in that? its not about race anymore its about land and power/resources

relgion is a prison to the seekers of wisdom because u follow something that has no proof oif its existance, i love the way you say god makes everything and controlls it, then throw the free will card up in this

show me proof of a god and ill beleive you

oh and do you wonder why islam hardly accepts the 5% nation? every sunni ive spoke to doesnt see the 5% as being part of islam, wasnt the shit created in the 50's? elijah muhammed is a lovely man getting a freedom fighter like malcolm shot the fuck up!

beleive what you like, but untill u die...dont let some bearded motherfucker who lives in the clouds control you...cus when its all pitch black and you have no existance....its too late

i got love for everyone and dont want beef. but u cant come up in here talkin like your some enlightened beings because wu tang says so

wu are hardley the model 5%ers

lets see, smoking weed, fucking groupies, being violent, using profanity and drinking alchohol are all quality traits of a muslim? i think the fuck not

peace to everyone, im just sick of the contrived bullshit, we need to unite in this nuclear age to survive as a people, fuck the media, fuck religion, fuck america and fuck the e.u

love, ronin
Old 08-09-2005, 08:34 AM   #37
Wooly Noggins
There is No We !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark Mayoya
YES. You prooved so many times that you are a racist and a paranoid conspiracy theory lover. And I'm just not down with you cats anymore. In 5% terms; you are dumb, deaf and blind. I love the Wu-Tang music, but I do understand that a lot of what they are saying is not true. Some Wu fans are blind and think everything there idiols say is true. Well, it's there life, but I just know about history, I read much and I know what happend.

I know about the violence and wars of the white men and christians. But why is Europe the most richest place and most peacefull place in the world? Are you blind? Don't you see how the African governments are killing there own continent and killing there own people? Don't you see how communists are killing minorities in there countries? (Muslims in China for example). All that shit ain't happening in Europe. True, there are some small wars in Europe; just sometimes and not very big. And I hate people that blame Amerikkka for everything that happens in Africa. It's bullshit. Don't you see how black people kill, rape, pillage and sodomite eachother in Africa? Ever heard of Rwanda and Darfur? And you say that white man are MORE evil? It's bullshit. It's racism. That's why YOU are a racist and that's why I understand.

All men got evil in self. It has nothing to do with race. You fucking losers.
ANGRY ?

ask your self these few questions and give us the answers if you want

what has Wu said in their lyrics or elsewhere that wasn't true ?

why was belgium and france in Rwanda ?

why does england and france occupy alot of african countries ?

how did the english defeat the natives of america - and why did they feel the need to exterminate them ?

europe is peaceful ?

and africa is not ?

what are you saying here ? are you saying that europeans are more civilized than africans ?

lol - why is europe the most richest place ? is it because they plundered and pillaged everyone and thing they got their paws on ?

why are egypts original arts in museums in europe - why are they not in egypt where they belong ?

it would be foolish to believe or think that caucasians are evil and "Black" (people ?) are not - thats not the case - the truth is that they are from the opposite poles and there are alot of people in the middle who could pass for either or - its sad that we still gotta discuss the black and white situation - as soon as yall wake up, we can move on to bigger better things - and i'll keep shaking the shit outa you until you do

Old 08-09-2005, 08:38 AM   #38
Ronin
WC LEGEND

Ronin shaolin monk
Send a message via AIM to Ronin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wooly Noggins
ANGRY ?

ask your self these few questions and give us the answers if you want

what has Wu said in their lyrics or elsewhere that wasn't true ?

why was belgium and france in Rwanda ?

why does england and france occupy alot of african countries ?

how did the english defeat the natives of america - and why did they feel the need to exterminate them ?

europe is peaceful ?

and africa is not ?

what are you saying here ? are you saying that europeans are more civilized than africans ?

lol - why is europe the most richest place ? is it because they plundered and pillaged everyone and thing they got their paws on ?

why are egypts original arts in museums in europe - why are they not in egypt where they belong ?
completely agree, the colonists were nasty motherfuckers who built on plundering, greed and racial hatred, fuck the brittish empire, people forget what we did in india

egypt was raped twice before anyway, hebrews and the greeks stole most of what they had and watered down the colour of their people

where are the nubians?
Old 08-09-2005, 08:41 AM   #39
__Goddess__

Mayoya? Niet zo boos doen..
Old 08-09-2005, 08:50 AM   #40
Wooly Noggins
There is No We !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark Mayoya
I know about the violence and wars of the white men and christians. But why is Europe the most richest place and most peacefull place in the world? Are you blind? Don't you see how the African governments are killing there own.
plus your ignorance is gonna make your fear and hatred of black people grow - i see it coming - don't deny it either -

no diss -

gain understanding - you lack much of it and its not a bad thing - yet - we all have to go through different levels of understanding throughout our lives -

look at the caucasians history and present condition instead of trying to defend what is 100% wrong - this world is in the sick condition its in because europeans made it that way -

ask yourself why is ENGLISH the standard language and not arabic or hebrew or any of the millions of languages that exist -

and oh yeah - who supplies the arms,bullets,tanks, and military trucks to these african countries - is it shell, chevron, texaco ?

what are they doing over there ?

Old 08-09-2005, 09:03 AM   #41
__Goddess__

I think Mayoya means.. That it is not his fault.
Old 08-09-2005, 09:11 AM   #42
Wooly Noggins
There is No We !

Quote:
Originally Posted by __Goddess__
I think Mayoya means.. That it is not his fault.
Its not his fault - No one blames him,

but when the history of your people is presented in front of your face don't deny it.
It would be healthier to say

" dam thats foul whats happening to your people i'll make shure that i'm not like that and i'll teach my children to be different "

you don't beat the victims further and try to cover up your families history with bullshit lies

i have here a myriad of foul shit my people has done - Satan-EL wasn't caucasian - its not time to bring that out yet because we are still suffering from what was established - lol - by us -

but until we can get to those things we have to get pass this - and his anger will turn into hatred and racism - because instead of having sympathy for the victims of caucasians, he beats the victim further

Old 08-09-2005, 09:15 AM   #43
__Goddess__

What do you mean with 'your people', Wooly Noggins?
Old 08-09-2005, 09:17 AM   #44
Wooly Noggins
There is No We !

Quote:
Originally Posted by __Goddess__
What do you mean with 'your people', Wooly Noggins?
how did you take it ?

Old 08-09-2005, 09:18 AM   #45
__Goddess__

I have nothing to do with this. And neither do you have anything to do with this..

Do you want proof of god? Look around.. that's all.