news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 08-09-2005, 04:05 PM   #61
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
Are U aware I ban @ will?

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Default Re: From Ape to Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by soul controller
man

u dont even understand the definition of God as being used by the 5%
and then u talk on it

ROFl how fucking clever u must be.

ian.
the british empire made dictator ship into a fine art. of democracy (covert dicatorship)
so easy to track back.. look at who britian put in charge of them colonies...

really easy man.
britian is the centre of the world *financial*

2012's going to be a good YEAR

mark u know of the wars bnleh bleh bleh

ok clever man

hitler was funded by who?
who else did these same bankers fund??

shit man.. go fucking check what bank PRESCOTT BUSH RAN and managed.
then say

that both sides of the war, wasnt the same. i fucking dare u.

u need to control all sides of every war, to control the outcome.
what is inflation? its us paying for LOANS govts and corperations have taken out to (re) build their citys/towns/countries..

we pay for all wars. physically mentally and with our labour..
i suppose u love the this world we are in. .
and think we are the pinnacle of the earths time line?
hey mr mayonaise?

ian help him out their.

u both chat on stuff, u dont fully understand and what u do understand is limited. and the whole picture.
if u like i can recommend u so many books. its unreal

for a start

1984 - GEORGE orwell..
fund out who orwell was.. and what he had been trhough and what secretsocities he joined.. b4 he knew he had to tell the people..
1984 should have been 1984.. but the love movement and the positive energies produced put the global germany plans onto hold for a while.. but dont worry
all these laws comeing into action for our 'freedoms' will put u all to rest,

fuck the braindead
Jewels

PEaCE!!
Old 08-09-2005, 04:21 PM   #62
Bone Collecta
Veteran Member

Bone Collecta grasshopper
Send a message via AIM to Bone Collecta Send a message via Yahoo to Bone Collecta

Evolution HAS NOT been proven thats y its a THEORY

Bone Collecta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2005, 04:22 PM   #63
netscape check two
N.I.

netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Well, Creation hasn't been proven either.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
How am I a troll and what's a troll?
netscape check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2005, 04:31 PM   #64
Bone Collecta
Veteran Member

Send a message via AIM to Bone Collecta Send a message via Yahoo to Bone Collecta

Creation has been proven, the athiests wish to deny it has cause you refuse to believe that your life is not able to be thrown away into worldy things. How the creation happened is not 100% yet but maybe God triggered Evolution?

Old 08-09-2005, 04:32 PM   #65
Sun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah
Found My Purpose

Sun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah crouching tigerSun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah crouching tiger

creation has not been proven, wdf, it's even based on the BELIEF that it did

"Reciting a biblical verse before I make your melon burst like that nigga Jules from Pulp Fiction...my salvation is salivation, and diction crucifixion" - Ras Kass

http://www.myspace.com/theblacksunn1 http://theblacksunn.blogspot.com

Sun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2005, 04:35 PM   #66
netscape check two
N.I.

netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Nobody knows how we got here. Everybody's views are just an opinion.

Quote:
Quote:
Old 08-09-2005, 04:38 PM   #67
Bone Collecta
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sun_Tzu
creation has not been proven, wdf, it's even based on the BELIEF that it did
lol yes its a belief yet it is fact look around you. How does evolution create stars, planets, the sky, clouds? and dont give me that big bang bullshit.

Old 08-09-2005, 04:43 PM   #68
JASPER
Dr. Rosenpenis

JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I'm getting sick of all your autoerotic conspiracy theories. You guys know nothing. I'm not just talking about this thread, I'm also talking about those 911 threads you make where you copy and paste of some angelfire hosted piece of placenta drool webpage and think you're dropping 'knowledge'. I can't even express how much I hate your kind.
Old 08-09-2005, 04:46 PM   #69
Found My Purpose

Sun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah crouching tigerSun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah crouching tiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bone Collecta
lol yes its a belief yet it is fact look around you. How does evolution create stars, planets, the sky, clouds? and dont give me that big bang bullshit.
ahem *cough* you can't be this stupid man......

be·lief ( P ) Pronunciation Key (b-lf)
n.
Something believed or accepted as true, especially a particular tenet or a body of tenets accepted by a group of persons.

fact ( P ) Pronunciation Key (fkt)
n.
  1. Knowledge or information based on real occurrences: an account based on fact; a blur of fact and fancy.
    1. <LI type=a>Something demonstrated to exist or known to have existed: Genetic engineering is now a fact. That Chaucer was a real person is an undisputed fact.
    2. A real occurrence; an event: had to prove the facts of the case.
    3. Something believed to be true or real: a document laced with mistaken facts.

Now how the FUCK are those two the same? They aren't. You can belief in creationism, but you have no proof for it except what was given to you in the Bible.

Don't believe everything that you are told man

and even if you do believe, don't confuse it with fact

"Reciting a biblical verse before I make your melon burst like that nigga Jules from Pulp Fiction...my salvation is salivation, and diction crucifixion" - Ras Kass

Old 08-09-2005, 04:46 PM   #70
netscape check two
N.I.

So then which theory is a conspiracy theory in this thread, when there isn't any proven fact either way? lol

Quote:
Quote:
Old 08-09-2005, 04:47 PM   #71
Found My Purpose

neither one has definite proof, so there is no reason to believe neither one

i'm not saying I don't believe in one or the other, I just don't wanna take what's being said for face value until I'm 100% sure

Old 08-09-2005, 04:49 PM   #72
Bone Collecta
Veteran Member

lol tsk tsk

Old 08-09-2005, 04:51 PM   #73
Found My Purpose

don't tsk me, you can't even tell the difference between fact and opinion/belief

Old 08-09-2005, 04:53 PM   #74
netscape check two
N.I.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sun_Tzu
neither one has definite proof, so there is no reason to believe neither one

i'm not saying I don't believe in one or the other, I just don't wanna take what's being said for face value until I'm 100% sure
Yeah, my post was in reference to Jasper's comments.

Quote:
Quote:
Old 08-09-2005, 04:53 PM   #75
WARPATH
Dinosaur Hunter

WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via Skype™ to WARPATH

Quote:
Originally Posted by check two
Humans are about 98 percent identical to orangutangs(spelling).

Mark is about 99 percent identical to a flamingo.

Anyway, I get annoyed when some religious fanatics get all pissed off when someone even mentions that God might not have created man. They start quoting passages from the Bible, and their faces get all red, and their Abercrombie and Bitch shirts get wrinkled. Anyway, just had to rant.
Ambercrombie? My wu wear might be a little wrinkled- and I'd hate to see a picture of you if you look 98% like an orangutang. Here's a bananna. Eat it. That's a good little monkey.