news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 08-08-2005, 04:41 PM   #1
Hollow Dartz
Banned

Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Hollow Dartz
Default Return To The 36 Chambers VS No Said Date

Ill go with...... Return to the 36 chambers , no said date was a shitty cd very dissapointing far from classic
Hollow Dartz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2005, 04:42 PM   #2
wilson177

wilson177 grasshopper
Default Re: Return To The 36 Chambers VS No Said Date

U made this thread just to make that stupid comment.. if u think its so crappy why would u even think to compare them?
wilson177 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2005, 04:46 PM   #3
Hollow Dartz
Banned

Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

no actually i didnt make the thread just to do that i just stated my opinion on the album and if u noticed we already had a

RZA vs U-god
Deck vs Cappa
Meth vs Ghost
Rae vs Gza

thread so i made this thread dont post if u have a problem
Old 08-08-2005, 08:03 PM   #4
PuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT
DEVIL BASTARD!!!

PuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT prodigal sonPuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT prodigal sonPuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT prodigal sonPuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT prodigal sonPuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT prodigal sonPuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT prodigal son

these two can not be compared
Old 08-08-2005, 08:07 PM   #5
THE W
ISRAELITE

THE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venoms

while no said date is far from being as impactful and as important an album as 36 chambers. i like no said date better. as far as musical material i think NSD is a better album.
The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)
THE W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2005, 08:15 PM   #6
jtvc36

jtvc36 grasshopper

i think NSD was a bangin album..not better thn 36 chambers but probably one of the bast cds to come out in 2004
jtvc36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2005, 08:19 PM   #7
Bedlam
Making cream

Bedlam shaolin monk
Send a message via AIM to Bedlam

^^^ yo wade, I dont know if you knew this or not, but hes talkin bout ODB's RETURN to the 36 Chambers. We all know you hate 36 Chambers for some reason...

Anyways, a whole album of ODB kind of gets old to me, but the production is better on Return to the 36 Chambers. I dont know, I'll call it a tie.
Old 08-08-2005, 08:39 PM   #8
WuBanga36
Veteran Member

WuBanga36 grasshopper
Send a message via AIM to WuBanga36 Send a message via Yahoo to WuBanga36

Return to the 36 chambers.
Old 08-08-2005, 09:18 PM   #9
9th Warrior
The Poet You Never Were

9th Warrior crouching tiger
Send a message via AIM to 9th Warrior

return to the 36
its raw and hype
ill album
Old 08-08-2005, 09:31 PM   #10
digital

digital grasshopper
Send a message via MSN to digital
Thumbs down Re: Return To The 36 Chambers VS No Said Date

HEY MAN FUCK THAT IM TIRED TO SEE THESE FUCKIN WACK TOPIC OF COMPARISON
FUCK THAT SHIT ALL ALBUMS ARE GOODS AND DIFFERENTS WITH BAD AND GOOD POINTS... WE ALL HAVE OUR DIFFERENT OPINIONS ON DIFFERENT ALBUM ....

Where are the fuckin newzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
digital is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2005, 10:02 PM   #11
Hollow Dartz
Banned

so....
Old 08-08-2005, 10:13 PM   #12
THE W
ISRAELITE

THE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by INSpectah~Deck
^^^ yo wade, I dont know if you knew this or not, but hes talkin bout ODB's RETURN to the 36 Chambers. We all know you hate 36 Chambers for some reason...

Anyways, a whole album of ODB kind of gets old to me, but the production is better on Return to the 36 Chambers. I dont know, I'll call it a tie.
ohhhhhhhh....wade fucks up again! i always get those two mixed up

i still pick NSD.

i dont hate the album i just dont think its the irreproachable album of GOD that many think it is.
The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)
THE W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2005, 09:25 PM   #13
TSA
www.majeofficial.com

TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

the dude who said No Said Date was far from a classic must hate Wu-tang
Old 08-09-2005, 09:42 PM   #14
CrunchyBlack
Three Six Mafia

CrunchyBlack grasshopper
Send a message via AIM to CrunchyBlack

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaShaolinAssassin
...either that or he has his own opinion on the material. crazy ain't it

I'm going to go with Return to the 36 Chambers for this one. NSD is a fantastic album IMO, but it's really hard to compare anything wu related that's newer with albums from the early to mid 90's era. I feel that if masta killa made NSD around that era, it would have been classic for sure however (especially going by the quality of NSD even in this time frame for Wu).
Old 08-09-2005, 10:18 PM   #15
Hollow Dartz
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaShaolinAssassin
if i hated WU TANG I WOULDNT BE HERE , just because i dont like 1 cd i hate wu tang????? lol at people on this site