news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > Misc > Dear Admins

Old 08-08-2005, 04:51 PM   #1
Sicka than aidZ
JOKER FAM

Sicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venoms
Default mods???...

this forum sucks, you cant even delete it without an admin.....can you mods do anything about it?....if so, how do we help....im bein serious...we should make it fun again.

what im saying is, you guys are powerless,...an alot of us are hungry. were powerless, r u hungry?

peace
Old 08-08-2005, 06:08 PM   #2
Wu.Mental
Classic

Wu.Mental grasshopper
Default Re: mods???...

I'm hungry...
Classic Thoughts.
-------------------------------------------------------
I will NOT lose.
Wu.Mental is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2005, 04:30 AM   #3
Mark
Mayoya

Mark grasshopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sicka
this forum sucks, you cant even delete it without an admin....
You want to delete the forum? I don't understand this shit.
Mark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2005, 12:49 PM   #4
__Goddess__

Don't make me mad.
Old 08-09-2005, 12:54 PM   #5
__Goddess__

Old 08-09-2005, 04:20 PM   #6
Sicka than aidZ
JOKER FAM

Sicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venoms

i dont know man, i forgot what i was goin on about, i think it waz an example of how much use we get out of the "suggestions an questions section"(whatever its called)....i kinda meant, with out an admin, nothing can be done so why ask questions or suggest things at all"?....and since this section of wucorps useless, may as well toss it but u cant even do that without an admin.

so i asked if u need help an offered to help....im prolly getting banned for this useless thread cuz i cant help worth shit.
but yeah,...i dont wanna throw away wucorp if thats what u thought i meant. peace
Old 08-09-2005, 05:17 PM   #7
Prolifical ENG
Semi Retired

Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

well, when the new admin comes, they will already know what to do based on reading the this forum.

Prolifical ENG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2005, 05:28 PM   #8
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
Are U aware I ban @ will?

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

we shall see!!!!!!!!
Old 08-10-2005, 03:49 AM   #9
Mark
Mayoya

Mark grasshopper

I think this uncontrolled forum will not dissappear soon. I don't think any new admin will take care of the site soon. Nope...
Mark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2005, 04:17 AM   #10
mashqauck
+-

mashqauck crouching tiger
Send a message via AIM to mashqauck

Mark, Ive beat you in posting. You gotta catch up bud, become a crazy poster with veins popping from your sack. Please, and make me admin or some shit. Peace
Old 08-10-2005, 08:05 AM   #11
Butter
Hunger Pains..

Butter grasshopper
Send a message via AIM to Butter Send a message via MSN to Butter

i dont see an admin coming here soon either.
Old 08-10-2005, 12:51 PM   #12
Tage
John W. Henry

Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^co-sign... what happened to alex doin it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark Mayoya
You want to delete the forum? I don't understand this shit.
^haha
Old 08-10-2005, 01:15 PM   #13
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
Are U aware I ban @ will?

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

welcome to spam heaven no admin let the spamming begin!!!!!
Old 08-10-2005, 04:03 PM   #14
Sicka than aidZ
JOKER FAM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prolifical ENG
well, when the new admin comes, they will already know what to do based on reading the this forum.
yeah, didnt think of that. prolific, to bad u cant be in charge. i think i read your resume bout power boards an which kind u know shit about. peace
Old 08-10-2005, 04:05 PM   #15
Sicka than aidZ
JOKER FAM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigben
welcome to spam heaven no admin let the spamming begin!!!!!
look at my post count, im "grandmaster spam"!