news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > Misc > Scriptures Forum > Comics

Old 01-13-2008, 05:54 AM   #16
LuckyTheWonderDog
Peace to the god(zilla)

LuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venoms

Just bought 'DC Universe: The Stories Of Alan Moore' - can't wait to read it. It includes the classic 'Batman: The Killing Joke'.

Borrowing Watchmen off a friend as well. Been meaning to read it for a while but he keeps forgetting to give me it.

I really like the work of Alan Moore, Grant Morrison, Frank Miller, Neil Gaiman and Garth Ennis. The darker side of comics...

Click HERE for free mp3 compilations (inc. rare tracks) from:

J Dilla, MF Grimm, Mr. Lif, Poetic aka Grym Reaper, Kool G Rap, RA the Rugged Man, Shabazz, Hell Razah, Timbo King, Jus Allah, Warcloud, Breeze Brewin, Kid Capri, Count Bass D, Insight and more...

Last edited by LuckyTheWonderDog; 07-05-2008 at 10:40 AM.
LuckyTheWonderDog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2008, 12:08 PM   #17
Paranoid
-

Paranoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of fury

I didn't want to see the movie(V For Vendetta) before I read the book, but it happened. It came on HBO at a friends when everyone was passed out and I couldn't look away. I stayed up til like 6:00 a.m. watching it and I must say it was remarkable. I must begin reading the book at once because of its greatness.
Old 03-11-2008, 08:23 PM   #18
SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS
AKA THE PROTO-CHAOS

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMH View Post
Watchmen IS one of the best comics ever written along with The Dark Knight Returns.
The Killing Joke , one of the best Joker Stories, was also written by Alan Moore i think.
the killing joke is one of the best joker stories as Jason Todd is thought to be dead (but oh years last DC resurects him as the new "Red Hood") and Barbra Gordon gets paralyzed only to become Oracle

NON IGNORANT...

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2008, 01:03 AM   #19
LuckyTheWonderDog
Peace to the god(zilla)

LuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venoms

Just borrowed Top 10 1 & 2 off a mate. Looking forward to reading them.

Click HERE for free mp3 compilations (inc. rare tracks) from:

J Dilla, MF Grimm, Mr. Lif, Poetic aka Grym Reaper, Kool G Rap, RA the Rugged Man, Shabazz, Hell Razah, Timbo King, Jus Allah, Warcloud, Breeze Brewin, Kid Capri, Count Bass D, Insight and more...
LuckyTheWonderDog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2008, 08:50 AM   #20
Guarded By Martyrs
''Don't Get Me Started''

Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slick View Post
I didn't want to see the movie(V For Vendetta) before I read the book, but it happened. It came on HBO at a friends when everyone was passed out and I couldn't look away. I stayed up til like 6:00 a.m. watching it and I must say it was remarkable. I must begin reading the book at once because of its greatness.
Yeah I want to get back into reading again...I often can't find the time.

"V For Vendatta" was a truley great film I thought...
I would also love to read the book.

PEACE

Guarded By Martyrs is offline   Reply With Quote