news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 08-11-2005, 10:14 AM   #1
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
Are U aware I ban @ will?

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Exclamation another sex game

http://www.fresonmagic.com/juegos/doggie_style.htm

click on the link and hve fun with Brittany
Old 08-11-2005, 10:18 AM   #2
TravelingMan7
aka Cas T.Warhead General

TravelingMan7 grasshopper
Send a message via AIM to TravelingMan7 Send a message via Yahoo to TravelingMan7
Default Re: another sex game

LMAO!!!With this one,good looking B.B
Old 08-11-2005, 10:20 AM   #3
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

I aim to please!!!! LMAO
Old 08-11-2005, 10:28 AM   #4
TravelingMan7

Send a message via AIM to TravelingMan7 Send a message via Yahoo to TravelingMan7

LOL,I guess,u played the pokemon looking 1???
Old 08-11-2005, 10:54 AM   #5
Skellington

Skellington shaolin monk
Send a message via MSN to Skellington

LOL funny ish
Old 08-11-2005, 11:18 AM   #6
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI

Quote:
Originally Posted by TravelingMan7
LOL,I guess,u played the pokemon looking 1???
No never palyed that one
Old 08-11-2005, 11:44 AM   #7
TravelingMan7

http://www.webpost.net/pi/picspics9/1073156614662.swf

Check this out B.B!!
Old 08-11-2005, 11:46 AM   #8
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI

yeah I played that one..I like the graphics in that one
Old 08-11-2005, 11:48 AM   #9
TravelingMan7

Yeah, i got it off this forum
Old 08-11-2005, 11:50 AM   #10
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI

we need more games!!!
Old 08-11-2005, 12:07 PM   #11
100pr00f
Deadly Venom

100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

http://www.geocities.com/skullpunk1989/adult2.html
100pr00f is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2005, 12:31 PM   #12
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI

ohhh shit thanks 100proof
Old 08-11-2005, 12:33 PM   #13
Sun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah
Found My Purpose

Sun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah crouching tigerSun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah crouching tiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigben
we need more games!!!
yes we fuckin do

"Reciting a biblical verse before I make your melon burst like that nigga Jules from Pulp Fiction...my salvation is salivation, and diction crucifixion" - Ras Kass

http://www.myspace.com/theblacksunn1 http://theblacksunn.blogspot.com

Sun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2005, 12:36 PM   #14
Found My Purpose

Sun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah crouching tigerSun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah crouching tiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by 100pr00f
word up thx

"Reciting a biblical verse before I make your melon burst like that nigga Jules from Pulp Fiction...my salvation is salivation, and diction crucifixion" - Ras Kass

Old 08-11-2005, 12:40 PM   #15
Found My Purpose

campus sluts is the best