news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 08-09-2005, 03:08 PM   #16
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
Are U aware I ban @ will?

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Default Re: LMAO @ Bush

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bone Collecta
lol You all really think he's Stupid? LMAO he is playing you all like fools. He is nowhere near stupid matter of fact i have a link that proves that he's not stupid at all. Tsk Tsk dont you realize that you get the upper hand when people expect you to screw up? LMAO at you all thinking hes stupid. fuckin rediculous.
Who said he was stupid?? LMAO @ you...ridiculous!!! spell it right... opps, thats one of your bush tactics!!!
Old 08-09-2005, 03:10 PM   #17
Bone Collecta
Veteran Member

Bone Collecta grasshopper
Send a message via AIM to Bone Collecta Send a message via Yahoo to Bone Collecta

typo fool -_-

Bone Collecta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2005, 03:14 PM   #18
Bone Collecta
Veteran Member

Send a message via AIM to Bone Collecta Send a message via Yahoo to Bone Collecta

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigben
Who said he was stupid?? LMAO @ you...ridiculous!!! spell it right... opps, thats one of your bush tactics!!!
speaking of typos its OOPS not opps lol if you are gonna comment on someones spelling maybe u should spell right first

Old 08-09-2005, 03:22 PM   #19
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

I guess you're more thick headed than I first thought!!! and Its no typo on your part you've posted it that way many times just thought I should share with you ... I spelled OPPS on purpose making fun of your Bush Theory..Ya hear Me!!!
Old 08-09-2005, 03:24 PM   #20
Bone Collecta
Veteran Member

lol excuses now w/e get out you obviously WANT to be ignorant on this subject so its no use trying to convince you.

Old 08-09-2005, 03:26 PM   #21
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Maybe Bush could have played the part of Gomer Pyle better than Jim Nabors.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2005, 03:26 PM   #22
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI

who do you think you are trying to convince anyone???

Come on don't be so Cocky!!!
Old 08-09-2005, 03:36 PM   #23
mashqauck
+-

mashqauck crouching tiger
Send a message via AIM to mashqauck

yea bush is a faggot, if you really like him bone collecta then you arent smart. so what if hes fooling us so what if he really is smart so what if kerry would have did the same thing as bush. its just a fact that everyone on here hates him and wont change their mind anytime soon.
Old 08-09-2005, 03:42 PM   #24
Sun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah
Found My Purpose

Sun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah crouching tigerSun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah crouching tiger

i've seen so much shit from Bone Collecta on this forum, it's fuckin sad......

but then I watched that link again

"Reciting a biblical verse before I make your melon burst like that nigga Jules from Pulp Fiction...my salvation is salivation, and diction crucifixion" - Ras Kass

http://www.myspace.com/theblacksunn1 http://theblacksunn.blogspot.com

Sun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2005, 03:46 PM   #25
Bone Collecta
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by akabobbyd
yea bush is a faggot, if you really like him bone collecta then you arent smart. so what if hes fooling us so what if he really is smart so what if kerry would have did the same thing as bush. its just a fact that everyone on here hates him and wont change their mind anytime soon.
i am neither republican or democrat kerry wasnt about to do shit for this country. he was just a pawn.

Old 08-09-2005, 03:47 PM   #26
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI

Lmao @ Sun TZU
Old 08-09-2005, 03:48 PM   #27
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bone Collecta
i am neither republican or democrat kerry wasnt about to do shit for this country. he was just a pawn.
Kerry and Bush are both Blue Bloods they are the same IMO
Old 08-09-2005, 03:50 PM   #28
Bone Collecta
Veteran Member

they are, members of Skull and Bones aka the illuminati

Old 08-09-2005, 03:51 PM   #29
Sun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah
Found My Purpose

Sun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah crouching tigerSun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah crouching tiger

there is one thing though about the debate, Bush was clearly making fun of Kerry.........still

"Reciting a biblical verse before I make your melon burst like that nigga Jules from Pulp Fiction...my salvation is salivation, and diction crucifixion" - Ras Kass

http://www.myspace.com/theblacksunn1 http://theblacksunn.blogspot.com

Sun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2005, 03:51 PM   #30
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Bone,
If you aren't Republican, why do you always seem to get upset when someone mentions anything negative about a Republican, or positive about a Democrat?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote