news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > Archive > Classics

Old 01-09-2008, 11:44 PM   #151
RAMESH
penalty boxed user

RAMESH shaolin monk

van belongs on this site & i'm glad he signed up or otherwise i would of never had the chance to speak to him, truelly a great guy
i do agree about robby's point about jammin he's so fuckin wack i think the highlight of his life was getting dissed by van
Old 01-10-2008, 12:10 AM   #152
V4D3R
Singularity Instigator

V4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Robbydigital* View Post
This site has gone so far down hill that it will never come back.

vvan you should of never signed up here because:

#1) Its full of sociopath haters

#2) Theres people here who don't even listen to Wu Tang, but have an account to start trouble

#3) If you can't handle constructive criticism or outright hatred for the product you put out you will never reach your goals.

And yes Jammin possibly has a social complex / infatuation with you.

V4DER..... Why would some one of your intellectual aptitude get on his level?
1-Because fam is fam - my boy here in calgary is futurechamber - so is RV.
2-Jammin has my pic in his sig .

Old 01-10-2008, 12:17 AM   #153
EAGLE EYE
0110111101110000011001010111001001100001011101000110100101101111011011100010000001100111011101010110100101101100011011000110111101110100011010010110111001100101

EAGLE EYE has disabled reputation

ahh....

that infamous sig that started it all. Looks like the moderators here are enjoying the drama and suffering.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Bandana View Post
you dont want me coming around dressed in black homie
Quote:
Originally Posted by TSA View Post
Honestly dude, this is why I want to go to hell. Hell is crackin.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crump Diddy View Post
Did I scare you?
Old 01-10-2008, 01:23 AM   #154
RAMESH
penalty boxed user

RAMESH shaolin monk

fuck that sig it's fake like the motherfucker that put it up
Old 01-10-2008, 06:42 AM   #155
The Abbott
Wu Archivist

The Abbott sitting duck

Quote:
Originally Posted by raddr vvan View Post
Big Ups 2 All Yah Who Hold Me Down On This Here Wu-clan Corp U Kno Who U R Peace
Peace Van ! real wu-fans still supporting you!
Old 01-10-2008, 09:11 AM   #156
Jammin
Veteran Member

Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

1st of all fuck yall for supporting fakes like raaddarr, booooooo that NIGGA got a gun in his sig ... yall supporting e-thugs or what? HE DID THAT PIC FOR SOMEONE ON THE INTERNET! i can tell this guy is FAKE, an "arstist" doing a song about someone on the internet, doing a pic with a gun for someone on the internet
fucking PATHETIC

, all you loosers supporting his ass will learn soon motherfuckers

Ramesh your ugly ass will soon learn that dickriding don't pay you fucking fag

vader van, i have nothing to say, just that vahacris asked you a few questions, and your gay ass can't even answer ONE question like you can't even read, or you're affraid of the truth.

& robbidigital i don't even know you, just answer this question WHO are you?

raaddr van, now that i got the proof that you KNEW DJ CHRIS, just admit that you told him that you're in the killarmy cover and also that you performed with them and that you're on the last killarmy pic? what you dickriders have to say about this huh? fags .. when jammin's exposing fakes yall aint saying shit, but raaddarr can say what the fuck he want yall sucking his nuts like he's your boyfriend or something

Last edited by Jammin; 01-10-2008 at 09:20 AM.
Old 01-10-2008, 09:14 AM   #157
Jammin
Veteran Member

Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAMESH View Post
van belongs on this site & i'm glad he signed up or otherwise i would of never had the chance to speak to him, truelly a great guy
i do agree about robby's point about jammin he's so fuckin wack i think the highlight of his life was getting dissed by van
change your god damn pic, my computer can't load it anymore fag !

but seriously you're a fucking dick rider, ... will you & raaddrr van webcam each others soon?

Last edited by Jammin; 01-10-2008 at 09:21 AM.
Old 01-10-2008, 09:24 AM   #158
Jammin
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by V4D3R View Post
1-Because fam is fam - my boy here in calgary is futurechamber - so is RV.
you have nothing to do with futurechamber, you aint even a futurechamber soldier so what the fuck are you doing here? tell me what huh? i only have one answer, DICKRIDING
Old 01-10-2008, 09:29 AM   #159
Jammin
Veteran Member

Quote:
your bitch ass needs a daddy to come spank that ass and show him whats up.

that was ultra gay , what the fuck is wrong with you? let's be civilised ok?
Old 01-10-2008, 09:52 AM   #160
V4D3R
Singularity Instigator

V4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venoms

Lmao- you dont know me and you dont know much - but you yap a good one. You are the weirdest mohterfucka on here frontin like you know everything. I never said I was futurechamber you faggot ass fuck. I said my boy was - and if your gonna keep this up - your just going to make yourself look more and more like a worthless fuckin idiot.

Get that fucking cock out of your mouth and pay attention fagboy - i'm not some fuckin retard like you to come and say shit about people I dont know unless I know the facts.

Keep running your cunt flap of a mouth off bitch - you aint doing nothing but making a ton of enemies and it will catch up to your loose ass soon enough.

Old 01-10-2008, 09:57 AM   #161
Jammin
Veteran Member

Quote:
Lmao- you dont know me and you dont know much - but you yap a good one. You are the weirdest mohterfucka on here frontin like you know everything. I never said I was futurechamber you faggot ass fuck. I said my boy was - and if your gonna keep this up - your just going to make yourself look more and more like a worthless fuckin idiot.

Get that fucking cock out of your mouth and pay attention fagboy - i'm not some fuckin retard like you to come and say shit about people I dont know unless I know the facts.

Keep running your cunt flap of a mouth off bitch - you aint doing nothing but making a ton of enemies and it will catch up to your loose ass soon enough.
vahacris asked you something and you can't even answer, so he was right

shut up faggot, thats you had to say LOL

bye bitch

Last edited by Jammin; 01-10-2008 at 10:00 AM.
Old 01-10-2008, 10:00 AM   #162
V4D3R
Singularity Instigator

Quote:
Originally Posted by V4D3R
your bitch ass needs a daddy to come spank that ass and show him whats up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jammin
that was ultra gay , what the fuck is wrong with you? let's be civilised ok?
Nah bitch - we aint gonna act civilised with your fuccin bitch ass. The fuck you know about what I'm talkin about. Always on some homo shit with people that did bids longer then u been in school. You fuccin fassy bwoy.

This bitch is frontin so hard - he dont even know what getting a whoopin from dad means. He thinks i'm on some homo shit. This bitch would get fuccin took for everything he got I ever see his ass.

Old 01-10-2008, 10:10 AM   #163
Jammin
Veteran Member

Quote:
you aint doing nothing but making a ton of enemies and it will catch up to your loose ass soon enough.

**now crying***

i have ennemies on internet, damn, its so sad, you just ruined my life

dumbass its the internet, iam just having fun but according to what you just said, internet for you is "a place for friends"

get the fuck outta here with that bullshit
Old 01-10-2008, 10:12 AM   #164
V4D3R
Singularity Instigator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jammin View Post
vahacris asked you something and you can't even answer, so he was right

shut up faggot, thats you had to say LOL

bye bitch
Listen here retard...I dont give a fuck about what your co-signing knob gobbler of a boyfriend got to say. I'm here to fuccin find out who your ass is bitch.

What a fuccin bitch ass mofoka -"Oh you cant answer what vahacris says?"

Shut your stupid bitch ass up Jammin. You lost this a longtime ago.

Old 01-10-2008, 10:26 AM   #165
pneumatic
The Preacher

pneumatic prodigal sonpneumatic prodigal sonpneumatic prodigal sonpneumatic prodigal sonpneumatic prodigal sonpneumatic prodigal son

*Waits for this thread to be closed like all the others*