news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > Archive > Classics

Old 01-10-2008, 10:32 AM   #166
Jammin
Veteran Member

Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

**bringing some sensuality in this thread because vader's gayness is killing this thread**

Old 01-10-2008, 10:48 AM   #167
V4D3R
Singularity Instigator

V4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venoms

Nah - dont close this thread mods- thats what this Jammin wants.
Let people see how much a fag he is.

Show your face Jammin. Show your face. Shit I cant go to the States for another 2 years so you aint got to worry about me coming after you. Just show your face.

Old 01-10-2008, 10:53 AM   #168
Jammin
Veteran Member

Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by V4D3R View Post
Nah - dont close this thread mods- thats what this Jammin wants.
Let people see how much a fag he is.

Show your face Jammin. Show your face. Shit I cant go to the States for another 2 years so you aint got to worry about me coming after you. Just show your face.

i aint no fag to show my face to u

u crazy or something? i said let's be CIVILISED ... don't you understand what it means? NO GAY SHIT BATTY BOY
Old 01-10-2008, 11:14 AM   #169
V4D3R
Singularity Instigator

V4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venoms

Shut your homo ass up faggot. You are the fag with my picture in your sig.

You cant show your face because you must look like a fucking faggot - and you cant take what you dish out-it's obvious. Your probably some ugly ass retarded lookin kid.

There is not going to be anything civilized when you find out your shittin your guts out in your hands and the floor.
And dont be using words like batty boy when YOU ARE THE FAGGOT JAMMIN.

Old 01-10-2008, 11:17 AM   #170
Jammin
Veteran Member

seriously, why you asking for my pic? i understand i u ask a pic to a woman its ok, but don't you think asking a pic of a man on the internet is kinda gay?
Old 01-10-2008, 11:30 AM   #171
V4D3R
Singularity Instigator

Seriously *Smack SMACK Shut the fuck up fag.

Old 01-10-2008, 11:42 AM   #172
raddr vvan
Banned

raddr vvan Village Idiot
Default Im Not Jokein

iiiight yah chek it chek it as far as the killarmy pass covers.me and dom p use 2 be roomates.ok i was there 4 an cover shoot.i was there feelin n 4 a nigga that didnt make the shoot.iight as farr as thease killarm pictures.dat fag dj jammin post up.im not n those flicks.im not a membah of killarmy.iight.im ryte now addressin u people who wanna know.and if u want 2 u can say im not a memebah of future chambah.etc.but u know what dj fag jammin imah membah of the streets.where nigaz get dun in iight.i wrote a song called the corp aimin @ u.jammin and the rest of mutfuckas who ack lyke they grew up with me.muthfucka on this wu clan corp dont kno shit about the raaddrr-van.and nodoubt u dj fag jammin dont kn0 shit about the raaddrr-van.yeah u wanna say im fake and not reel or what evah. but what ab0ut that.? u willin 2 meet me n thease u.s.a. streets.evry thing with me holdin my gatz iz real.no made up shit.im tellin u dj fag jammin.u red my sig.tru st0ry.chek this out yah the reason y i call this pussy dj.iz because i kno who he iz now.and he know i know who he iz.we all ready spoke on the phone trew my man from ohio.and i said sum shit 2 his brain.he hung up on me.so u keep on fuckin with my name raaddrr-van on this here wu-corp.until i catch up with yo scarry ass.

Last edited by raddr vvan; 01-10-2008 at 12:07 PM.
Old 01-10-2008, 11:51 AM   #173
INF
Digital @fterLife

INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to INF

now its classic
Old 01-10-2008, 01:34 PM   #174
Jammin
Veteran Member

yeah because of vader's fagness asking for my pic
Old 01-10-2008, 01:34 PM   #175
12weLvE
Veteran Member

12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to 12weLvE

No BEN!!!!!! put this shit on the DAn cooley.
Old 01-10-2008, 01:55 PM   #176
V4D3R
Singularity Instigator

Quote:
yeah because of vader's fagness asking for my pic
You got no right calling anyone homo here. Pic in sig for 5 months now. Still all on my dick and Rraaddrr's. You are the Queen of the Corp fuck face. Give up tryna fucccin call me anything. You low-life piece of shit.

Dude is in here 24/7 shittin on people that would break his fuckin bones.

Ban his fuckin ass.

Old 01-10-2008, 03:12 PM   #177
RAMESH
penalty boxed user

RAMESH shaolin monk

jammin is like a docks crack whore, he loves being penetrated from people around the world lol
this bitch will always come back for more, but it's fun taking him for a puss lol
Old 01-10-2008, 06:16 PM   #178
vahacris
Shaolin Inc. Abbott

vahacris Sinister snakevahacris Sinister snakevahacris Sinister snakevahacris Sinister snake

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigben View Post
Do ya'll consider this thread a classic...

I need to see some responses?

Should I classic this?
Classic or Dan Cooley ?? the answer is --> BOTH!

----the what you said iz truth.....wu will survive----
Old 01-10-2008, 06:17 PM   #179
vahacris
Shaolin Inc. Abbott

vahacris Sinister snakevahacris Sinister snakevahacris Sinister snakevahacris Sinister snake

Quote:
Originally Posted by V4D3R View Post
Shut your homo ass up faggot. You are the fag with my picture in your sig.

You cant show your face because you must look like a fucking faggot - and you cant take what you dish out-it's obvious. Your probably some ugly ass retarded lookin kid.

And dont be using words like batty boy when YOU ARE THE FAGGOT JAMMIN.
hehe easy kid stress is bad for beauty of real street cat like you....

Old 01-10-2008, 06:19 PM   #180
vahacris
Shaolin Inc. Abbott

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jammin View Post
**bringing some sensuality in this thread because vader's gayness is killing this thread**

HAHAHAHA!!! nice one. owned!