news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > Archive > Classics

Old 01-09-2008, 01:22 AM   #31
Jammin
Veteran Member

Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

this is why i got this sig, vader van is still sucking RAADDARRS PENIS for no reason

i dont get it
Old 01-09-2008, 01:36 AM   #32
Jammin
Veteran Member

Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by raddr vvan View Post
V4 Good Looking Out You Always Hold The God Down I Got You Fam Peace To You.but To That Other Muthafucka You From The Rugged Landz Of Europe You Not From Shaolin Bitch Get Da Fuck Outta Here.
A Yo Jammin You Mean You Waited 2 Months To Send Me A Private Message On Sum Ol Bullshit Come Out The Muthafucken Closet And Reveal Who You Are.
You Gone Send Me Some Ol Message Talken About "motherfucken Face" You Gone Break Mine?alright Pussy As Soon As You Stop Pumpen Koolaid Out Ya Chest Come To Miami Or Newyork I'm In The Streets......p.e.a.c.e Fag Jammin As In The Wordz Of My Nigga Dj Chris "yo Vote For Fag Jammin"
He's A Faggot Everytime Somethan Go Down Wit The Name Raaddrr Van He Ready To Sip On Sum Cum....i'm Outta Here
all i said in my pm is what you're saying everytime

I WILL
I WILL BREAK YA MOTHERFUCKING FACE.. IAM RAADDAAR VAN

LOL

BITCH ASS NIGGA

that's all

and tell your boyfriend dj chris that shogun is on that killarmy cover ok?
Old 01-09-2008, 01:46 AM   #33
16th_Chamber
300zx TT!!!

16th_Chamber drunken masta16th_Chamber drunken masta

You're a sad little man, jammin.

yo, raaddrr, keep doing your thing man!
Old 01-09-2008, 01:49 AM   #34
Jammin
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by pneumatic View Post
This song should be added to the wu corp media section, LOL.
yeah the first time a so called "wu member" officialy diss a forum member.. LOL

i WON

i still can't believe he recorded a song for me

yo raaddarr the next song can you do it with a clan member please? hum lemme guess which one, after rza's verse on da great siege? nah you already did this one, after the masta killa track on wu tang shaolin style taste the pain? nah you did this one 2... after raekwon's verse on rawhide, nah you did this one, and you was selling it in the streets saying you got exclusiv tracks with clan members remember? i guess its the mixtape with the big wu music group logo right? WELL i got it a new idea for you WU TANG CLAN the hearts gently weeps here's the link: http://www.zshare.net/audio/633132387b0f96/

and vader check this link, this instrumental is 100x better than your wack instrumental on your myspace .. what u got to do your instrumentals? FL?

Last edited by Jammin; 01-09-2008 at 01:55 AM.
Old 01-09-2008, 01:51 AM   #35
Jammin
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 16th_Chamber View Post
You're a sad little man, jammin.

yo, raaddrr, keep doing your thing man!
another raadddarr van friend who just registered on this forum to represent fakes? only 3 posts fucker

get the fuck out of here

i bet you're dj chris
Old 01-09-2008, 02:21 AM   #36
raddr vvan
Banned

raddr vvan Village Idiot
Default homosexual JAMMIN

JAMMIN whose sexual preference is members of the same sex. Male homosexuals are usually referred to as gays, PLUS JAMMIN A lesbians. Homosexuality is not a perversion or a disease, but merely an aspect of sexuality that has been around for thousands of years.

Last edited by raddr vvan; 01-09-2008 at 02:44 AM.
Old 01-09-2008, 02:23 AM   #37
Jammin
Veteran Member

Quote:
IIGHT LET ME GET THIS RYTE RAADDRR-VAN IZ ACTIN LYKE A 14 YEAR OL BE CAUSE I REFUSE 2 LET FAG JAMMIN AND THE REST OF RAADDRR VAN HATAZ TALK SHIT ABOUT ME ON THIS HERE WU-TANG CORP MY NAME IZ RAADDRR-VAN NOT RZA GHOST ETC I UNDASTAND Y KOOL KEITH SHET HIS FORUM DOWN BE CAUSE PUSSIES LYKE JAMMIN AND ETC TALK A LOT OF SHIT.KEITH FORUM IZ BACK OPEN I THINK.BUT EANYWAY PUT IT THIS WAY IM JUST LYKE THE REST OF YAH ONLY DIFFRENT BETWEEN ME AND FAG JAMMIN IM ALL OVAH THE STREETS DOIN MY THING.YA-MEEN OH YEAH JAMMIN HERE'S THE LINK OF UR MOTHER SUCKIN MY BALLS WWW.COWLIST.COM

http://www.zshare.net/audio/633132387b0f96/

and of course you aint ghost or rza, they aint waistin their times responding like pussies to forum users... like they only have this shit to do like u, go in the studio recording, writing lyrics about a FORUM user, and record the song, then put it on their myspace..dumbass

Last edited by Jammin; 01-09-2008 at 02:39 AM.
Old 01-09-2008, 02:56 AM   #38
Jammin
Veteran Member

Quote:
JAMMIN whose sexual preference is members of the same sex. Male homosexuals are usually referred to as gays, PLUS JAMMIN A lesbians. Homosexuality is not a perversion or a disease, but merely an aspect of sexuality that has been around for thousands of years.
hum well

now tell me who's gay?
Old 01-09-2008, 03:20 AM   #39
EAGLE EYE
0110111101110000011001010111001001100001011101000110100101101111011011100010000001100111011101010110100101101100011011000110111101110100011010010110111001100101

EAGLE EYE has disabled reputation

ohhh man

Im just gonna sit back and watch this thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Bandana View Post
you dont want me coming around dressed in black homie
Quote:
Originally Posted by TSA View Post
Honestly dude, this is why I want to go to hell. Hell is crackin.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crump Diddy View Post
Did I scare you?
Old 01-09-2008, 03:36 AM   #40
RAMESH
penalty boxed user

RAMESH shaolin monk

i bet jammin got that poster of van above his bed
Old 01-09-2008, 03:38 AM   #41
Jammin
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAMESH View Post
i bet jammin got that poster of van above his bed

i bet with the pic you got under your name u aint got no pussy
Old 01-09-2008, 03:39 AM   #42
RAMESH
penalty boxed user

RAMESH shaolin monk

it beats the picture you got under your name, fuckin coward
Old 01-09-2008, 03:39 AM   #43
Durag
RaizaBlade

Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jammin View Post
hum well

now tell me who's gay?
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA

HAHAHA

HA

Seriously doh Raaddr, if u really friends with RZA get him to produce a track on al album of urs. Ur always talkin shit bout how u no dis person and dat person but uve never proven shit. Release an album with fam appearences and wu-element production and you would shut everyone in here up.

But until den.....

BAHAHAHAHAHA

Jammin must be delighted. Who else has gotten called out on a track by a 'Wu-fam member'?!

AOTY
Old 01-09-2008, 03:45 AM   #44
Jammin
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAMESH View Post
it beats the picture you got under your name, fuckin coward

yeah it beats charlie brown

idiot
Old 01-09-2008, 03:50 AM   #45
RAMESH
penalty boxed user

RAMESH shaolin monk

& charlie brown beats you, bitch lol