news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > Archive > Classics

Old 01-09-2008, 03:52 AM   #46
Jammin
Banned

Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAMESH View Post
& charlie brown beats you, bitch lol

oh fuck off
Old 01-09-2008, 03:54 AM   #47
Jammin
Banned

Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jammin View Post
oh fuck off
Quote:

thank you
Old 01-09-2008, 04:04 AM   #48
Durag
RaizaBlade

Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

RAMESH, why are u defendin this clown?

Old 01-09-2008, 04:22 AM   #49
STYLE

why don't yall just meet up and fuck? you both know u want to. you could cut the sexual tension in here with a knife.

Better Yet........

coming soon to paperback.....
from the writer that brought you Palehorse Passion..... http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/sho...8&postcount=11

comes a story of betrayal....

Quote:
Originally Posted by raddr vvan View Post
www.myspace.com/raaddrrvan
For ya'll who don't like my music ,you know how I feel about you.
Quote:
ahahahahaha
doing a song about someone on the internet, who's the looser now?

loyalty.....

Quote:
V4 Good Looking Out You Always Hold The God Down I Got You Fam Peace To You.
Quote:
this is why i got this sig, vader van is still sucking RAADDARRS PENIS for no reason

and forbidden lust.....

Quote:
JAMMIN whose sexual preference is members of the same sex. Male homosexuals are usually referred to as gays, PLUS JAMMIN A lesbians. Homosexuality is not a perversion or a disease, but merely an aspect of sexuality that has been around for thousands of years.
Quote:
hum well

now tell me who's gay?
Quote:
i bet jammin got that poster of van above his bed

stylemaster's The Reluctant Lover hits the shelves january 12

Last edited by STYLE; 01-09-2008 at 04:27 AM.

Old 01-09-2008, 04:32 AM   #50
Jammin
Banned

ahahahah
Old 01-09-2008, 04:41 AM   #51
raddr vvan
Banned

raddr vvan Village Idiot
Default Im Not Jokein

U Cee Bitch That Pic Of Me U Posted On This Wu-c0rp Iz Not On My Raaddrr-van Myspace. Its Els Where Muthfucka And U Kno That I Kno Where U Gat It From.i Cant Belive U Tell Me Not 2 Post On Wu-tang Corp And Be Hind My Back U Go And Talk Shit About Me On This Forum.well Yah Imah Let Yah Kno What The Out Come Gonna Be Aftah I Whoop His Ass .u Fucked Up Dj Jammin. I Told U Dont Evah Revill Ya Self 2 Me And U Go And Take My Pic And Posted It Big On Here.oh I Gat U Nigga And U The Same Nigga Who Talks 2 Dj Chris Good About Me And Then Be Hind Niggaz Backs U Come On Wu-tang Corp And Shit On My Name.iight So When U Call The Crib N The Mornin And Speak 2 My Man D.he Gone Ask U About This Shit.as Stupid As U Think I Am Naa Bro U The Pass Wait Till We Cee Each Other Masta Killa Cuzin

Last edited by raddr vvan; 01-09-2008 at 09:39 PM.
Old 01-09-2008, 04:52 AM   #52
begongo
I AM HIPHOP

begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to begongo Send a message via Yahoo to begongo Send a message via Skype™ to begongo

raddr vvan you must be joking
Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
I'm not going post more pictures of my dick, Style. You guys can forget about it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
Some of ya'll that are having sex without condoms need to be careful because that shit ain't cool having sex with no condoms.
Old 01-09-2008, 05:03 AM   #53
raddr vvan
Banned

raddr vvan Village Idiot

U Know What Fam I Just Realize I Now Kno Who The Fuck Jammin Iz Now.the Muthfucka Live Upstate New York Frountin Like He From Bklyn.he Kno What It Iz When I Cee Him Face 2 Face.word 2 My Dead Nigga.
Old 01-09-2008, 05:13 AM   #54
Jammin
Banned

damn
Old 01-09-2008, 05:36 AM   #55
raddr vvan
Banned

raddr vvan Village Idiot
Default U Revield Ya Self 2 Me 2008 U Dun

see its the same link? or maybe you're too retarded to see that?

33 years old, i can't believe it.-----------------U CEE BITCH THAT PIC OF ME U POSTED ON THIS WU-C0RP IZ NOT ON MY RAADDRR-VAN MYSPACE. ITS ELS WHERE MUTHFUCKA AND U KNO THAT I KNO WHERE U GAT IT FROM.I CANT BELIVE U TELL ME NOT 2 POST ON WU-TANG CORP AND BE HIND MY BACK U GO AND TALK SHIT ABOUT ME ON THIS FORUM.WELL YAH IMAH LET YAH KNO WHAT THE OUT COME GONNA BE AFTAH I WHOOP HIS ASS .U FUCKED UP DJ JAMMIN. I TOLD U DONT EVAH REVILL YA SELF 2 ME AND U GO AND TAKE MY PIC AND POSTED IT BIG ON HERE.OH I GAT U NIGGA AND U THE SAME NIGGA WHO TALKS 2 DJ CHRIS GOOD ABOUT ME AND THEN BE HIND NIGGAZ BACKS U COME ON WU-TANG CORP AND SHIT ON MY NAME.IIGHT SO WHEN U CALL THE CRIB N THE MORNIN AND SPEAK 2 MY MAN D.HE GONE ASK U ABOUT THIS SHIT.AS STUPID AS U THINK I AM NAA BRO U THE PASS WAIT TILL WE CEE EACH OTHER MASTA KILLA CUZIN

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by Jammin : 09-24-2007 at 11:29 AM

Last edited by raddr vvan; 01-09-2008 at 06:00 AM.
Old 01-09-2008, 05:56 AM   #56
Jammin
Banned

huh so what's your point? i don't get it

edit : Ok

Last edited by Jammin; 01-09-2008 at 06:27 AM.
Old 01-09-2008, 06:34 AM   #57
HarlemDiplomat
ADEPT

HarlemDiplomat grasshopper

Lmao!!!
Old 01-09-2008, 06:40 AM   #58
RAMESH
penalty boxed user

RAMESH shaolin monk

Quote:
thank you
how the fuck you going to quote me on shit i never said, you want to thank me because you a puss?
or you want to thank me because i know how you got your name?
Old 01-09-2008, 06:45 AM   #59
RAMESH
penalty boxed user

RAMESH shaolin monk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Durag View Post
RAMESH, why are u defendin this clown?
i spoke to you about this time & again you lacking in the respect departmen, you do know that van is father, how do you think his daughter would feel about a teenage boy calling her daddy a clown?
Old 01-09-2008, 06:45 AM   #60
Jammin
Banned

Quote:
how the fuck you going to quote me on shit i never said, you want to thank me because you a puss?
or you want to thank me because i know how you got your name?