news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > Archive > Classics

Old 01-09-2008, 07:49 AM   #61
Jammin
Veteran Member

Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAMESH View Post
i spoke to you about this time & again you lacking in the respect departmen, you do know that van is father, how do you think his daughter would feel about a teenage boy calling her daddy a clown?

you can disrespect the father because he's a clown, yeah i said it

but i will never disrespect his daughter

but if you think like that then can you help georges bush? he got daughters too & he's a clown

Last edited by Jammin; 01-09-2008 at 07:54 AM.
Old 01-09-2008, 07:53 AM   #62
V4D3R
Singularity Instigator

V4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jammin View Post

but if you think like that then can you help georges bush? he got daughters too
You need help man. I have a .44 to help you...

Old 01-09-2008, 07:55 AM   #63
Jammin
Veteran Member

Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
i spoke to you about this time & again you lacking in the respect departmen, you do know that van is father, how do you think his daughter would feel about a teenage boy calling her daddy a clown?

and you do you know that his daughter will read this forum? you're in south africa, hippie
Old 01-09-2008, 07:56 AM   #64
Jammin
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by V4D3R View Post
You need help man. I have a .44 to help you...
stfu !
Old 01-09-2008, 07:56 AM   #65
DJMethods
Wu Vatican

DJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of fury

Hahahaha Jammin does this dude really know who you are? That shit is FUNNY AS FUCK

Teachin Da SeedZ
Old 01-09-2008, 07:59 AM   #66
Jammin
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJMethods View Post
Hahahaha Jammin does this dude really know who you are? That shit is FUNNY AS FUCK

ima be like that soon

shit iam not ready
Old 01-09-2008, 08:00 AM   #67
DJMethods
Wu Vatican

DJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of fury

Youtube or it didn't happen

Teachin Da SeedZ
Old 01-09-2008, 08:05 AM   #68
vahacris
Shaolin Inc. Abbott

vahacris Sinister snakevahacris Sinister snakevahacris Sinister snakevahacris Sinister snake

Quote:
Originally Posted by V4D3R View Post
your bitch ass needs a daddy to come spank that ass and show him whats up.
vader --> haha gay man exposed himself. i know all you think about is your daddy and nights spend with him but come on man. not all of us thinks about that kind of stuff.... and of course you so tough all you can say is bitchin about my sig or avatar?? hahaha man yooure a little whinin bitch and youre the one who needs radar big arm to hug you...and of course your sig is 'real' man the 'real street cat' sig.....

and of course you dont answer the simple question you retard. you still thinks doctor van is too stupid to answer and defend himself? he needs his best bitch to mumbling in his defense???? its corny kid........

now you can bitch more about my sig you 'real street cat'..... cuz thats what real thugs do : they bitch about sigs and threat peps thru the net when they know nothing can happen to them. im pretty sure if we would ever meet you would put your head in your ass and run but im normal and would never threat you thru the net cuz thats the corniest shit ever dude....its the job only for faggotts ... like that starwars kid......

radar --> of course you dont answer the question that half of forum ask you > why you still talkin and talkin about you and rza are best buddies, how you know them and all that shit, why you always try to convince us this is true instead of makin an album produced by rza??? what about that bitch? can you answer this or all you can do is fakein raidarucks or threatin us thru the net which is gay as fuck?? answer this simple question faggot or perish!

and say something about your man dj chris! hahaha he still thinks youre on the killamry cover?? cuz he was like: go ask dom pachino! its truth! hahahaha now you should tell him youre on 36 chambers cover, he gonna belive you like always and spread tha 'knowledge' thru the net, then you get another exposed by some of the real wufam like mathematics said and you disapear for few months..... heh

ok im done here. i got normal life and dont have time to fuck with your stupid asses cuz its pointless. you was always 'real street cat' faggott and you will always be, whatever you gonna say in your defense (im sure it will be something about my sig or avatar cuz that all your sorry asses can do to me)..........

----the what you said iz truth.....wu will survive----
Old 01-09-2008, 08:18 AM   #69
RAMESH
penalty boxed user

RAMESH shaolin monk

Quote:

but if you think like that then can you help georges bush? he got daughters too & he's a clown
i got nothing against goerge bush but i don't look at him in the same light i look at van, you a poor excuse of a man, if you got so much to say about van why don't you sort it out with him personaly but you won't because you too much of a coward to do that
Old 01-09-2008, 08:28 AM   #70
Durag
RaizaBlade

Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
What does him being a father have to do with anything? In fact that makes this even more sad. And i give respect where its due, but its not here.

Why whould i care if his daughter gets upset if i called her father a clown?

And where the fuck are you gettin teenage boy from?!
If you look under my avater im 22 22!

AOTY
Old 01-09-2008, 08:48 AM   #71
RAMESH
penalty boxed user

RAMESH shaolin monk

sorry the way you carry on i thought you were 14
Old 01-09-2008, 09:08 AM   #72
The Abbott
Wu Archivist

The Abbott sitting duck

Quote:
ima be like that soon

shit iam not ready

Fuck you mothafucker! , you're a fucking ignorant bitch! ,Raaddrr Van is in the Wu-Family mothafucker ! , if see you again beefin him , i promise to burn you !! stupid ignorant , sucker!
Old 01-09-2008, 09:09 AM   #73
Jammin
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Abbott View Post
Fuck you mothafucker! , you're a fucking ignorant bitch! ,Raaddrr Van is in the Wu-Family mothafucker ! , if see you again beefin him , i promise to burn you !! stupid ignorant , sucker!
www.englishlessons.com
Old 01-09-2008, 09:13 AM   #74
The Abbott
Wu Archivist

The Abbott sitting duck

Quote:
I don't need lessons for fuckin your mother! lol , aha
Old 01-09-2008, 09:14 AM   #75
Jammin
Veteran Member

www.suicide.com