news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Know The Ledge > Thought Provoking News Articles

Old 01-08-2008, 01:44 PM   #1
LORD ZERO
THE SHADOW DRAGON

LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to LORD ZERO Send a message via MSN to LORD ZERO Send a message via Yahoo to LORD ZERO
Default Jay Leno Expresses Frustration with Fox News Over Ron Paul Exclusion

NBC Tonight Show host Jay Leno felt Republican Presidential candidate Ron Paul got a raw deal from Fox News after he was excluded from their Sunday night debate.
“He (Ron Paul) is tied with Rudy Giuliani in the state of New Hampshire according to polls. He’s not an obscure candidate,” said Leno, who believes that Fox News excluded Paul simply because they do not like his politics.
Supporters of Paul called for a boycott of Fox and all its sponsors last week following the news and the New Hampshire GOP later dropped their sponsorship of Sunday night’s Republican debate. An unprecedented 96% of AOL respondents believed it was unfair to keep the long time Texas Congressman out.
Paul is beating Fred Thompson in New Hampshire according to polls while running tight with Giuliani. Both Thompson and Giuliani were invited to participate in the debate.
CNN appears to be capitalizing on the Ron Paul fiasco by allowing pools of his supporters to hold signs behind Anderson Cooper throughout his Monday night broadcast, some holding signs that read: “Watch Ron Paul on Jay Leno Tonight”.
“I think you got screwed over,” Leno told Ron Paul. He also expressed frustration that neither CNN nor MSNBC were really bringing up the exclusion. “I think this is a big story that’s getting ignored. I thought it was blatantly unfair.”
Leno’s message will get out to plenty of people. Leno grabbed 7.2 million viewers last Wednesday, making his show the biggest on late night.

http://www.truthnews.us/?p=1575
LORD ZERO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2008, 12:55 AM   #2
Dominus Santorini
Mauling Panda's Rampage

Dominus Santorini crouching tiger
Send a message via ICQ to Dominus Santorini Send a message via AIM to Dominus Santorini Send a message via MSN to Dominus Santorini

Fuck Ron Paul, he has no status with the electorate so it really doesn't matter. Jay Leno is just looking to grab headlines because of the strike. No one really takes Ron Paul seriously, bigot or not.
Dominus Santorini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2008, 03:31 PM   #3
LORD ZERO
THE SHADOW DRAGON

LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to LORD ZERO Send a message via MSN to LORD ZERO Send a message via Yahoo to LORD ZERO

lol last time i checked, ron paul is practically fox news' public enemy #1 because hes against the ridiculous spending/money printing issues [which is why the dollar value is plummetting by the day practically], and this fake ass war on "terrorism" and during all this, the neo-cons considered assassinating him for the tons of support hes getting, not to mention the constant voting fraud thats been happening every election, this time its more targeted
and no one takes ron seriously? dats pretty serious if ya ask me
start doin research if ya think im wrong here...
Old 01-11-2008, 04:03 AM   #4
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

Damn my nigga Lord Zero is in to politrix.

^ KYLE WILLIAMS POOPS THE BED ^
Dirty Knowledge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2008, 11:59 AM   #5
IrOnMaN
I understand

IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by LORD ZERO View Post
lol last time i checked, ron paul is practically fox news' public enemy #1 because hes against the ridiculous spending/money printing issues [which is why the dollar value is plummetting by the day practically], and this fake ass war on "terrorism" and during all this, the neo-cons considered assassinating him for the tons of support hes getting, not to mention the constant voting fraud thats been happening every election, this time its more targeted
and no one takes ron seriously? dats pretty serious if ya ask me
start doin research if ya think im wrong here...
I thought I was the ONLY one that notice what he said when he was debating on ABC. "The value of the dollar is going down everyday!". WTF are you talking about? Everyday?
IrOnMaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2008, 07:46 PM   #6
LORD ZERO
THE SHADOW DRAGON

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironman View Post
I thought I was the ONLY one that notice what he said when he was debating on ABC. "The value of the dollar is going down everyday!". WTF are you talking about? Everyday?
THE MORE DOLLARS GET PRINTED OUT = THE LESS EXCLUSIVE IT IS WHICH EQUALS UP TO LESS WORTH AROUND THE GLOBE

HE MEANS THAT IN THE PRACTICAL SENSE, BUT YEAH WHAT HE MEANS IS, GOLDS VALUE IS SKYROCKETING, AND CURRENTLY WERE BORROWING MONEY FROM ENTIRELY DIFF CONTINENTS BECAUSE ONE PRESIDENT PUT US IN MORE DEBT THAN 5-6 COMBINED, THANX BUSH!!