news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 08-10-2005, 07:47 AM   #16
LHX
healthy merking

LHX drunken mastaLHX drunken masta
Send a message via MSN to LHX
Default Re: Do you believe in the Devil?

if there is no hell or devil

then what are we talking about?
Old 08-10-2005, 10:51 AM   #17
WARPATH
Dinosaur Hunter

WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via Skype™ to WARPATH

I mean the devil as an enity not human and hell as a place where there's firing burning for all eternity
Old 08-10-2005, 10:55 AM   #18
Unforgiven
Bloodsport

Unforgiven grasshopper
Send a message via MSN to Unforgiven

I'm white, according to most races, I am the devil.

-ThaShaolinAssassin
Unforgiven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2005, 11:22 AM   #19
blackwisdom
Walk Like a Warrior

blackwisdom crouching tigerblackwisdom crouching tiger
Send a message via Yahoo to blackwisdom

Currently I believe in negative and positive energies (period).

peace

"Read everything, listen to everybody, don't trust anything unless you can prove it with your research." - William "Bill" Cooper
Myspace Libradio Prison Radio/Mumia Fourty-Two/Seven
blackwisdom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2005, 11:46 AM   #20
G.O.D.PT3
Veteran Member

Location: Back n Forth Queens and Brooklyn (Brownsville), New York
G.O.D.PT3 sitting duck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Northstarr
I'm white, according to most races, I am the devil.
indeed if you choose to be

So what's the black man's true religion, who should we follow?
Use your own intuition, you are tommorrow - Nasir bin Olu Dara
G.O.D.PT3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2005, 11:59 AM   #21
blackwisdom
Walk Like a Warrior

blackwisdom crouching tigerblackwisdom crouching tiger
Send a message via Yahoo to blackwisdom

Quote:
Originally Posted by G.O.D.PT3
indeed if you choose to be
Truth be told, that's what the Egiptians called them when they were brought into civilization.

peace

"Read everything, listen to everybody, don't trust anything unless you can prove it with your research." - William "Bill" Cooper
Myspace Libradio Prison Radio/Mumia Fourty-Two/Seven
blackwisdom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2005, 12:09 PM   #22
Skellington

Skellington shaolin monk
Send a message via MSN to Skellington

I believe there is a Hell, it's called earth, but there's no such thing as heaven....
Old 08-10-2005, 12:09 PM   #23
soul controller
Yammich maeker

soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

u control your own nature. theirfore u urself
chooses to live in hell or heaven

if u eat savage foods, and take the proper drugs
u will remain in hell, as the drugs and the foods mixed.. well. lets just say..
the chemicals are not their to make YOUR Skin shine
or to make u feel nice inside. u live in hell coz u buy hellish products/foods
you have to see the change, to make the change.
thenu will livethe change. and everything will be fresh,,

you will have higher consciousness. thoughts u never imagined will be pounding the right hand side of your brain....

so either u r good natured or evil natured..
their is balance in us all,
but your daily rituals(wake up toothpaste ( SLS in your paste wahhhh! mixed with flouride (*which was illegal in rivers and canals upto the 60's in britian) is in all drinking water, they do this for a reason..) then u put ur make up on guys and girlies.. more chems to fuck u.. then u have all that lovely bacon and sausage and egg in the mormning..

do u eat to live.. or live to eat?

peace.

LulZ KillZ Phear....

http://thepiratenetwork.org

"THE ALL is MIND; The Universe is Mental." The Kybalion.

soul controller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2005, 12:10 PM   #24
soul controller
Yammich maeker

soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

to the dude who posted b4 me..
i live in heaven, everything is wonderful and amazing.
i am in AWE daily

LulZ KillZ Phear....

Old 08-10-2005, 12:13 PM   #25
Skellington

Skellington shaolin monk

LOL.....ofcourse......But you best look around you, watch some news perhaps, you'll change your mind soon enough.

Maybe in your family it's heaven, but for most of the people on Earth they live in Hell....think about that for a second.
Old 08-10-2005, 12:20 PM   #26
soul controller
Yammich maeker

^^ my energies are concetrated upon myself and my people.
i can do nothing for them. if all they see in their lives is suffering
u have to see u doing well. to be able to do well

re read the last part of what i wrote..
its all their

watch the news..? why so the negative energy can fuck up my kundalini? man fuck that... the rest of the world lives in hell? coz they envision earth to be hell. they know nothing else.. for generation after generation. they have had misery and suffering
the human race, is a stock pile of emotion,, and u know. u r not supposed to cry.. so u cant even let that shit out.. as it is not 'macho' or 'manly'

you live your life. how your sub conscious CEE's U, that is how people CEE U

if u keep falling into the same traps.. its coz your sub conscious is STILL sending out the same electro magnetic waves.. thus bringing experiances.. that you are SUPPOSED to learn from. but alas u dont learn from them.. and u keep repeating them

thus never learning, ( as u it is extremely hard to, be in contact with your aura, esp if u eat and take all the stuff desgined for u to, not notice your have energy)
so u never learn from your mistake, and u play the trap again. then u say
oh God.. why this happen to me again.. my last mrs fucked me other andthis one has the same way.. its why u end up in almost mirror relationships.. unless u did learn what u wa ssupposed to and moved on.

their are countless situations, you just gota have the right flow of kundalini

do u dig?

u need to go out and learn more, not have a closed mind. be open and wonderous things will happen to u

peace.

LulZ KillZ Phear....

Old 08-10-2005, 12:29 PM   #27
Skellington

Skellington shaolin monk

Kundalini?? LOL...this ain't a fairytale u know? This is real life, you can't escape in y'r imagination.
U need to open all your eyes quickly, u digg. Philosophical stuff ain't got shit on real life, that's what you need to learn.
Keep the fairytales for your children to keep them safe from reality as long as you can, but even children are smart enough and will realize that life, and earth ain't heaven.
Old 08-10-2005, 01:11 PM   #28
Prince Rai
Writing verses in S9

Prince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killa

devil and hell is metaphoricalics...

the devil is what drives man 2 evil... and hell is a state of negativity in our head... in afterlife.. if you have been a sinful person throughout.. ur mind is trapped in negativity...

to become positive.. you need to learn and accept truth and knowledge... build urself to another level and get out of entrapment..

peace

Inject the Lyrical Venom of Section 9
Prince Rai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2005, 01:23 PM   #29
soul controller
Yammich maeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by 09
Kundalini?? LOL...this ain't a fairytale u know? This is real life, you can't escape in y'r imagination.
U need to open all your eyes quickly, u digg. Philosophical stuff ain't got shit on real life, that's what you need to learn.
Keep the fairytales for your children to keep them safe from reality as long as you can, but even children are smart enough and will realize that life, and earth ain't heaven.
u just showed and prooved u didnt understand what i said

kundalin is your spiritual power same as che-energy and your aura.
they are diff words to describe the same

u know what the shaolin monks do wit the che-energy?

i advise u to step into the real world. my eyes have been open for a long time

the kundalini is what opens your fucking pinal glande. to awaken your 3rd EYE

man// why do i bother with people like u .. u diss stuff that , you agree with rofl
get full knowledge of a subject b4 u chat on it,

u sound so backwards
philosophy aint shit on real life?
well excuse me mate.
but all your dogmas.. all your familys dogmas. all everyones have been passed down throigh a philopshy that has been over whelming passed with out a fight as true and correct, and then u complain about the mess (hell) earth is in..
rofl.. but u dont want answers.. u just want i have no idea..

u want ur children to go out and get killed?
rofl

going back to the che energy and the shaolin monks..

i dont even get bruises now from punches. or kicks to my upper body.
do u know why or how that is possible?
you know ur DNA TRANSMITS AND RECIEVES DATA

and 'modern science' calls this JUNK DNA
how ironic,

build if u want too, but please dont disagree with what i say. only to have the same views as me, but de nouncing how i got their..

indeed this EARTH isnt heaven at this minute..i didnt say earth all ovewr was heaven.. for the people who can feel it.. it is heaven

alas im afraid many will get left behind

peace.

LulZ KillZ Phear....

Old 08-10-2005, 01:26 PM   #30
WARPATH
Dinosaur Hunter

WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via Skype™ to WARPATH

floride is but in the water to make your teeth shine. It's proven since they started putting floride in the water kids have less cavities when they go see the dentist. The clorhine in the water is used to disenfect the bacteria that can grow in water - so you don't get the shits.
However there can be a bi-product form the disenfection process that is carcengenic. So some water systems use amonia to kill the carcengenic bi- product. you have to be careful when you do this chlorine,floride, amonia all this shit can kill you if you overdose a water system. It's all done by your local water operators who need to be certified or should be certified. If you have an idiot running a water system the resluts could be dramatic. They wouldn't put any of this crap in the water if they didn't have too. If you are on a public water system your water is routinley tested and is sent into labrotories to tested for about a million different microscopic bugs. If your system has one of these little bugs-by law the water company has inform the public as soon as possible at there own exspense. Your water system is monitored by a tons of different water operators/ scientists, to make sure it's safe. I assure your water is completeley safe. I would even go as far to say your tap water is safer then bottled water. Tap water is monitored by tons of water operators who send samples to scientists with micro scopes monthly. Bottled water is monitored by a couple of guys who work for the food and drug admistration in a very large region. Then the bottle water can sit on shelves for months- no chlorine in it to stop bateria from growing in it. I assure your tap water is safe- in America anyways- and you should thank the guys that run your water system. These large corporations have you fooled into thinking theres something in your tap water so you will shall out that dollar bill for a sip of "dasani!" pop without the syrup in it. Thats all bottled water is. It's not from the french alps or the rivers of the amazon.