news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 08-10-2005, 01:27 PM   #31
Prince Rai
Writing verses in S9

Prince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killa
Default Re: Do you believe in the Devil?

Quote:
Originally Posted by soul controller
^^ my energies are concetrated upon myself and my people.
i can do nothing for them. if all they see in their lives is suffering
u have to see u doing well. to be able to do well

re read the last part of what i wrote..
its all their

watch the news..? why so the negative energy can fuck up my kundalini? man fuck that... the rest of the world lives in hell? coz they envision earth to be hell. they know nothing else.. for generation after generation. they have had misery and suffering
the human race, is a stock pile of emotion,, and u know. u r not supposed to cry.. so u cant even let that shit out.. as it is not 'macho' or 'manly'

you live your life. how your sub conscious CEE's U, that is how people CEE U

if u keep falling into the same traps.. its coz your sub conscious is STILL sending out the same electro magnetic waves.. thus bringing experiances.. that you are SUPPOSED to learn from. but alas u dont learn from them.. and u keep repeating them

thus never learning, ( as u it is extremely hard to, be in contact with your aura, esp if u eat and take all the stuff desgined for u to, not notice your have energy)
so u never learn from your mistake, and u play the trap again. then u say
oh God.. why this happen to me again.. my last mrs fucked me other andthis one has the same way.. its why u end up in almost mirror relationships.. unless u did learn what u wa ssupposed to and moved on.

their are countless situations, you just gota have the right flow of kundalini

do u dig?

u need to go out and learn more, not have a closed mind. be open and wonderous things will happen to u

peace.
peace i see what ur saying...

what do u think about my words

Inject the Lyrical Venom of Section 9
Prince Rai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2005, 01:33 PM   #32
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

PrinceRai Peace
it is all wise and correct, i should keep it simple like that also.. but i try to give people somthin to chew on and get into it.

to the flouride loving dude..
so why was flouride banned for so long? why is it in only modern times it is legal?
what does flouride and SLS combined do to ur mind?

sls is - sodium lauryl sulfate

no matter what the tv or 'science' tells u
somthings thats always been bad, cant be good now.

ignorant people should just curl up and say,,. hey im a joey
let me goto iraq for u

sigh

LulZ KillZ Phear....

http://thepiratenetwork.org

"THE ALL is MIND; The Universe is Mental." The Kybalion.

Soul Controller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2005, 01:37 PM   #33
WARPATH
Dinosaur Hunter

WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via Skype™ to WARPATH
Thumbs down Re: Do you believe in the Devil?

Quote:
PrinceRai Peace
it is all wise and correct, i should keep it simple like that also.. but i try to give people somthin to chew on and get into it.

to the flouride loving dude..
so why was flouride banned for so long? why is it in only modern times it is legal?
what does flouride and SLS combined do to ur mind?

sls is - sodium lauryl sulfate

no matter what the tv or 'science' tells u
somthings thats always been bad, cant be good now.

ignorant people should just curl up and say,,. hey im a joey
let me goto iraq for u

sigh
I work for the water company guy i'm educated in this shit so now that you know that -floride can kill you it's poisonous if you don't know how to handle it. Your fucking ignorant and like to talk out of your ass.
Old 08-10-2005, 02:02 PM   #34
urbanlegendmf
Banned

urbanlegendmf shaolin monk

i believe in kenen and kel

urbanlegendmf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2005, 02:08 PM   #35
num2son
Kung Fu Alter Ego

num2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to num2son Send a message via MSN to num2son Send a message via Yahoo to num2son

This thread is Hell.

Pa Pa WU - "There's no heaven above and there's no hell below ." (Wu Revolution)

Heaven and Hell is within you.
num2son is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2005, 02:12 PM   #36
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

what happened to kenan and kel?

mr water bloke dude.

so flouride mixed with SLS does what?
and u still havent told the masses why flouride was band world wide upto the 1960;s
we could even get rid of the shit in rivers and canal and seas as it was WAY TOO FUCKING DANGEROUS,
i talk out my ass.. so why dont u let these people know,

please show me up..
im waiting.

LulZ KillZ Phear....

http://thepiratenetwork.org

"THE ALL is MIND; The Universe is Mental." The Kybalion.

Soul Controller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2005, 02:14 PM   #37
Unforgiven
Bloodsport

Unforgiven grasshopper
Send a message via MSN to Unforgiven

bobby boshai, that fooseballs the devil!

-ThaShaolinAssassin
Unforgiven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2005, 03:35 PM   #38
Sicka than aidZ
JOKER FAM

Sicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venoms

no
Old 08-10-2005, 04:57 PM   #39
Ghost_Deini_
Banned!!!11

Ghost_Deini_ crouching tiger

i dont believe in hell or heaven, god or satan...
Old 08-10-2005, 05:13 PM   #40
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
Are U aware I ban @ will?

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Quote:
Originally Posted by num2son
This thread is Hell.

Pa Pa WU - "There's no heaven above and there's no hell below ." (Wu Revolution)

Heaven and Hell is within you.

I agree ... hey charging can you answer soul controllers ???'s
Old 08-10-2005, 05:22 PM   #41
WARPATH
Dinosaur Hunter

WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Thumbs up Re: Do you believe in the Devil?

Quote:
what happened to kenan and kel?

mr water bloke dude.

so flouride mixed with SLS does what?
and u still havent told the masses why flouride was band world wide upto the 1960;s
we could even get rid of the shit in rivers and canal and seas as it was WAY TOO FUCKING DANGEROUS,
i talk out my ass.. so why dont u let these people know,

please show me up..
im waiting.
What the fuck is a bloke? I don't know what flouride does mixed with SLS that a question you need to ask a Chemist. I didn't know flouride was banned world wide? That's bullshit. but if it was it's beacuse people weren't equiped to hanlde it properly back then. Like I said flouride is very dangerous and when mixed with chlorine can cause explosions. That's why it's only used in very small amounts. Flouride can harm you don't play with flouride please. Leave it up to the perfessionals in the drinking water industy There is alot of controversey over fluoride use in water. If you believe it then don't drink the water. I'm not gonna defend fluoride and say it's good for you. All i'm saying is the reason fluoride is in water systems is beacuse it has been proven effective against tooth decay. You can search about fluoride yourself and decide if it good for you heres some links.
http://fluoride.oralhealth.org/
http://www.zerowasteamerica.org/Fluoride.htm
Old 08-10-2005, 05:26 PM   #42
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
Are U aware I ban @ will?

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

but those links are solely for mis-information
Old 08-10-2005, 05:27 PM   #43
WARPATH
Dinosaur Hunter

one link has people defending flouride mainly public officials and the other has people saying it's bad for you please click on them both before you comment.
Old 08-10-2005, 05:29 PM   #44
Frank Drebin
shaolin shadowboxer

Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I believe in God. The devil exists
Old 08-10-2005, 05:33 PM   #45
WARPATH
Dinosaur Hunter

we're getting off topic here let's get back to the subject at hand-

look if you think fluoride it making you sick don't drink it. Don' t let your kids drink. I'm just defending american water systems becuase I think they work hard to keep our water clean with all the shit that goes in our water. We're dependent on these chemicals to keep our water clean. It's sad I know i'm all for not putting anything in our water like siad before sometime you can get carcenagenic bi products form chlorine. Treating water is tricky and you can't have an idiot do it or people get sick. It's just a sad fact. We shit in clean water flush it and it ends up in our lakes and streams. Then it ends right back up in our faucet. That's the plain truth.