news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 08-27-2005, 07:06 AM   #91
_Dolcezza_

Default Re: Do you believe in the Devil?

Flying reptiles? What do you mean soul controller...
Dragons? Hahah. You are crazy.

God is ok. He's by my side
Old 08-27-2005, 07:40 AM   #92
Skellington

Skellington shaolin monk
Send a message via MSN to Skellington

I love flying reptiles.....

devil is ok....
Old 08-27-2005, 07:55 AM   #93
Inspectah_Dirk
Eindbaws.

Inspectah_Dirk iron monkeyInspectah_Dirk iron monkeyInspectah_Dirk iron monkeyInspectah_Dirk iron monkeyInspectah_Dirk iron monkey

The womb is the first stage of hell - RZA

But uhm...i don't believe in anything that can't be proven. Just like God or heaven. I need proof and stuff for everything.

Not an accurate representation of white people.
Inspectah_Dirk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2005, 08:18 AM   #94
Queen Of Poetry
Veteran Member

Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

The "devil" can exist in many forms (according to my readings). It's not necessarily a person either it can be a thing or action..........but I don't believe in the "traditional devil" that most refer to tht is in hell........

Queen Of Poetry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2005, 09:27 AM   #95
THE W
ISRAELITE

THE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venoms

"the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didnt exist"

satan is not in hell right now. when GOD kicked him out of heaven he was made to rome the earth until the end of the age. and i agree with QOP that he's not some red guy with a pitchfork and tale just like jesus aint no cracker. he exists in the conscience of men to be and do certain things.
The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)
THE W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2005, 03:05 PM   #96
WARPATH
Dinosaur Hunter

WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via Skype™ to WARPATH

Quote:
Originally Posted by snapple
i'm not going to say what i believe, but if you think there is a heaven, mustnt there be a hell? i'm going to assume you're not really 24. If you have walked this earth for 24 years I think you would know damn well that equivilent exchange is how the world works, if you want something, something must be given in return, nothing is for free. everything needs a balance, without good there is no bad, without peace there is no war, without no love there is no hate...thats just how the universe works.

"I don't believe god would do that to me no matter what I did."

i'm going to assume once again that youre a christian who doesn't really know anything about his faith. Heres a quick lesson, Jesus is the love in the trinity, not God. God makes it rain fire when you piss him off, pick up the bible. God creates and gives man free will, if you choose to oppose god why would he not be wrathful?
i'm sorry i'm not a christain- the grandfather gives free will even the will to oppose him and create atom bombs and clone children-I believe I'm ever so much the son of god as jesus was. And I believe Jesus to be my equal. Just as I believe you are my equal also.
I believe when I die there is a better place then this where I will unlearn the evil I learned here. I am slowly learning my place in the universe and it's doesn't envolve fire and brimstone. the balance you speak of doesn't need to envolve a devil or a firey hell.
Old 08-27-2005, 03:32 PM   #97
Fragmented
Tian Xia

Fragmented grasshopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by soul controller
Beware of reptiles.
especially flying ones
also beware of what is not written in history books

most of the us presidents are blood related
the queen and bush are distant relatives
the leader of islam ( kallifah had to be kurashi for the first 600 years)
the rulling family of every nation in the world have been the same group of people
check ur government back list of members only the main people inside the government change all the behind the scenes people are the same.

i won't go into great detail on these matters as i am no expert be completely honest but any organisation that tkes more the 1billion in donations has to be hiding something.

and just out of curiosity anybody clued up on esoteric verses i suggest anybody to read up on this

and again i'll supply this notion

god and the devil are all fear factors to keep people in their place, i do not believe in something which has no solid fondations of fact and the only 'so-called' proof is full of misconceptions contradiction and surrealist viewpoints.

peace and love
Fragmented is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2005, 04:42 PM   #98
BrokenWrists
PRODIGAL SUN

BrokenWrists iron monkeyBrokenWrists iron monkeyBrokenWrists iron monkeyBrokenWrists iron monkey

At this point in my life, i BELEIVE that god and devil r actions and thoughts that man makes. 1 being negative and the other positive. But i rlly dont know for sure.
BrokenWrists is offline   Reply With Quote