news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 01-14-2008, 03:40 AM   #151
diggy
The ABBOTT

diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

For a gay like TSA to accuse me of homoness is absolutely insulting and a slander.
If anyone has conclusive beyond reasonable doubt that I am gay, please speak now, or forever hold your piece.

If posting a pic of another man's genitals = gay, then Skampoe you are gay too. But the logic of being gay for posting a male genital is incorrect I may say.

Quote:
Believe it or not, lobster and crabs are crustaceans and are a part of the arthropod family, which include caterpillars, cockroaches, and spiders!

A Galactic Funking Hunt Wit Not Wont
diggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2008, 03:42 AM   #152
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Send a message via Skype™ to SKAMPOE

Quote:
Originally Posted by diggy View Post
Actually, there is no conclusive evidence that I am gay. I have never uttered to my knowledge any statement of admiring gay acts, never admitted committing gay acts, nor have I ever supported gay acts.

The posting of a nude pic of a male not engaging in gay acts is not gay at all. It is a pic of a nude man not doing anything nor is the pic suggesting gayness.
no, but ur comment of the nigger cock damaging the throat of another homo is really gay and with all the detail u described it with as if u experienced the same trakial damage before =gay as hell

For the GenChat pervs
SKAMPOE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2008, 03:43 AM   #153
STYLE

Quote:
Originally Posted by skampoe View Post
no imunity!
u will be taken into custody efictive immediately and made to go through a series of homopsycology tests 2 determine the extent of your gayness
i move for a change of venue on the grounds that this court is presided by a judge who is biased. biased because his sexuality has come under fire as of late and may carry residual latent homo-rage.
Old 01-14-2008, 03:44 AM   #154
diggy
The ABBOTT

diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Let me prove I am no homo, but in fact a hetero that loves, respects and appreciates tha female organ named pussy:

Quote:
Believe it or not, lobster and crabs are crustaceans and are a part of the arthropod family, which include caterpillars, cockroaches, and spiders!

Last edited by diggy; 01-14-2008 at 03:47 AM.
Old 01-14-2008, 03:46 AM   #155
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

sum slam da fuckin gavel NOW and close the case, cuz we r wasting tax payers money tryna find out whut we already know,
wich is that TSA and sakky hakky and diggy are homos

For the GenChat pervs
Old 01-14-2008, 03:47 AM   #156
STYLE

^ hahahahahah!!!!
Old 01-14-2008, 03:47 AM   #157
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

stylemaster ur are gay too case close

For the GenChat pervs
Old 01-14-2008, 03:50 AM   #158
pep
rockin old ponys

pep iron monkeypep iron monkeypep iron monkeypep iron monkeypep iron monkey

i love this shit..good morning bitches..5 days to payday........
Old 01-14-2008, 03:53 AM   #159
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

4 for me HA!

For the GenChat pervs
Old 01-14-2008, 03:59 AM   #160
diggy
The ABBOTT

Ya me 3 days.

Quote:

Old 01-14-2008, 04:01 AM   #161
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

untill ur next skull fuck by an african adabecee look alike ya fag

For the GenChat pervs
Old 01-14-2008, 09:34 AM   #162
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Skampoe can't be the judge, he's too mexican

i nominate pep
Old 01-14-2008, 12:06 PM   #163
JerseyIronman

JerseyIronman prodigal sonJerseyIronman prodigal sonJerseyIronman prodigal sonJerseyIronman prodigal sonJerseyIronman prodigal sonJerseyIronman prodigal son

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaShaolinAssassin View Post
in the end, if i am judge as a homosexual...the clause must be therefore ignored on an equal standing for mr Poe...and thus rendering us both gay (no homo)
lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slick View Post
only a fag would admit defeat
your taking this way too seriously...

Quote:
Originally Posted by diggy View Post
A new law needs to be passed distinguishing when statements are homo and when they are not.
I thought the *no homo* is negates all potentially gay statements??

I was up last night doing homework thinkin i had to hand shit in today

turns out school is canceled cuz we got a shit load of snow. I actually read through this entire thread, you guys were fuckin busy last night damn...

JerseyIronman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2008, 12:20 PM   #164
L~>1<~NKS
Magic Cities Noonsunn

L~>1<~NKS iron monkeyL~>1<~NKS iron monkeyL~>1<~NKS iron monkeyL~>1<~NKS iron monkey

I HATE TO DO THIS SAURI HANAMANCHICHI, BUT IM GONNA HAVE TO CHANGE THE HEADLINE FROM "HEAT'S GONNA LUV" THIS TO "SQASHCHI MANGINACHI GONNA LUVS THIS".

BY POPULAR DEMAND.

NO HARD FEELIN'S - I MEAN IT.

Last edited by L~>1<~NKS; 01-14-2008 at 01:08 PM.
L~>1<~NKS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2008, 01:04 PM   #165
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaShaolinAssassin View Post
Skampoe can't be the judge, he's too mexican

i nominate pep
how the fuck am i mexican?
faggit at least im not NOSTRILIAN

FUCKIN NOSTRILIANS SNIFFIN EVERY THING UP

For the GenChat pervs