news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 01-15-2008, 12:21 AM   #181
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Send a message via Skype™ to SKAMPOE

I Had Fun Last Night Sonning All Ya Fags! Specially ''diggy' Where The Fuck He At, Dat Mu Fuckas ''sweet''
Old 01-15-2008, 01:28 AM   #182
Paranoid
-

Paranoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of fury

I'd just like to remind everyone how incredibly fucking gay it is to say you would recieve a handjob from an identified tranny.
Paranoid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2008, 01:42 AM   #183
Paranoid
-

Paranoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of fury

In other news, I just recently stumbled upon Wu Corp member "Marwan"s new signature to be incredibly homosexual regardless of my hatred towards 50 Cent & Tony Yayo. I am pressing charges against him in this court of law for being gay. I present my evidence in following thread http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/sho...59#post1025959 Caution: Homosexual Content. I suppose I'll leave the rest of you to the verdict but I vote that hes guilty.

Old 01-15-2008, 01:58 AM   #184
TAURO
El Don of this shit

TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^^I concur with Slick, Marwan's sig is extremley homofied.

"I pledge allegiance to the hip hop"
Method Man
TAURO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2008, 02:14 AM   #185
diggy
The ABBOTT

diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

: fucku: ucku:u cku:uc ku:uck u:ucku :

Skampoe as a new born baby below:

Last edited by diggy; 01-15-2008 at 02:16 AM.
diggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2008, 02:15 AM   #186
Paranoid
-

Mad?
Old 01-15-2008, 02:52 AM   #187
STYLE

all rise Wucorp Court is now in session

case #0010920

People Vs Marwan

Prosecution presents evidence, exhibit A

what the fuck is this shit? lol get this gay shit outta my face!

prosecution you may present your case.....
Old 01-15-2008, 03:23 AM   #188
Visionz
The People's Champ

Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Visionz

you should just have him sign the confession paperwork and get this over with, muhfucka is as guilty as the sun is hot

Support the Real. Click HERE
Visionz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2008, 03:45 AM   #189
STYLE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Visions Unseen View Post
you should just have him sign the confession paperwork and get this over with, muhfucka is as guilty as the sun is hot

okay young man, we have this form for you to sign. don't worry nothing will happen to you. just sign this and we can move forward and get this situation behind us.

so what are you gonna do son?
Old 01-15-2008, 05:20 AM   #190
Durag
RaizaBlade

Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Haha, dope thread, Stylemaster runnin this shit.

AOTY
Durag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2008, 05:23 AM   #191
NIGHT MAYOR
tha VIKING gawd

NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

imagine if all of us combined and attacked another forum, we would be unstopable. peace.

NIGHT MAYOR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2008, 05:29 AM   #192
Durag
RaizaBlade

Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^^I think that was done before, in the Vaticans secton. I think.

AOTY
Durag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2008, 05:37 AM   #193
NIGHT MAYOR
tha VIKING gawd

NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

we'll all of us wernt there, i was'nt *looks around* i murder cats on this machine *looks around*

Old 01-15-2008, 05:42 AM   #194
STYLE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fredy Mech View Post
imagine if all of us combined and attacked another forum, we would be unstopable. peace.
why you tryn to start shit? lol you know that thread is coming soon now right?

"WuCorp War Room"

damn thats a GOOD IDEA!!!

we could leave a trail of destruction all the way to youtube. either you roll or get rolled over.
Old 01-15-2008, 05:44 AM   #195
NIGHT MAYOR
tha VIKING gawd

hahahaha - the art of deception should be our major tool - keep your friends close, and your enemys closer.