news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 01-29-2008, 02:33 PM   #181
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigben View Post
Listen, go ahead with your stereotypes.
I can handle it. I doesn't bother me.
I am man enough to wear these because I'm secure in my sexuality.
Case closed.

But with that said how about I stereotype you.

How does it feel growing up with no parental guidance? good
How does it feel to be dirt poor with an 8th grade education? it's aight
How can you write on the internet when you speak Ebonics? bilingual
Is someone there typing this for you? no
Is you skin really as ashy as they say? yours is too
Is it true you hate all women? just the whites ones
Is it true you are a bane to society? yes
Are you gonna be a crack head like your parents? no
Does drinking 40's and selling crack to you kin make you feel good? niggas gotta eat

Wow stereotypes get us far don't they?

They answer a lot of questions.
BACK TO COURT

now the question is not if hoop earrings is a stereotype..it's an act of homosexuality

for instance, male butt sexks isn't a stereotype of gays, its an act of homosexuality

..now ben...tell us your relationship with a character known as Cilvaringz....he's known to hold a sword under his chin to seduce ppl inot buy in merchandise and has a bizarre love for robert "the rza" diggs...

......what's the story?
Old 01-29-2008, 02:38 PM   #182
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Send a message via Skype™ to SKAMPOE

Damn Ben Good One
Old 01-29-2008, 03:17 PM   #183
STYLE

afternoon ladies and gentlemen of the court, your honor, mr ben and mr skampoe.

i am here on behalf mr big ben as i am on retainer by the vatican organization.

once i was contacted abour this perversion of justice, i hurried here ass fast as i could.

ahem-

if we were to label hoop earrings as homosexual fashion accessories, we simultaneous label ourselves as decendants of a homosexual society.

let me explain, it is very common in african culture for men to wear earrings, hoop and otherwise. does this mean that africa is inherently Gay? Of course not we all know that this was the european culture that indulged in such depravity.

we all know that the homo gene is hereditary. do we want to be the court that sends the african down the slippery slope of faggotry, only to have you and i drown in the murky semenous depths below?

please your honor i the name of all that is stright and masculine i move to dismiss. and have my clients record expunged of all charges of faggotry.

Last edited by STYLE; 01-29-2008 at 03:24 PM.
Old 01-29-2008, 03:28 PM   #184
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

again there's a clear difference between act and stereotype

case, a man shoves fish in his ass, act
the man lisps, stereotype

now lets take a case study of the only man with hoop earrings i know...

THE PERP

during creative writing class one day i notice there was a bizarre kid that enjoyed wearing dragon shirts. Now dude to the fact that i hated everyone in the class i didn't bother paying any attention...

Then one day i notice this guy was wear aligator skin shoes to school and reading black erotica

i took a good look at the dasterdly fiend and said

"ok, maybe he has really far flung taste"

then i noticed his face..

pencil thin dirty sanchez moustache, a gap tooth that's shaped like a triangle, a slip, gold frame glasses, and GOLD HOOP EARRINGS

As the class went by i got to know the guy, and he was even gayer and more bizarre then his attire would suggest.

it turns out he dresses like that 24/7

He also ends up making beats.......

so i, as a local rapper, am interested in his beats and we begin talking....

before you know you...the perp wants me to go to his house........sccaarryyy..

but, with a knief in my pocket, i go check out his beats and figure out he produces for the sexiest slut in the city of lincoln

^badda bing.

and i was all "so uhh..you tryin to dig the gutz or what?"

and he was DISGUSTED!

that's right....he thought i was out of line for wondering if he wants to dig the guts!?

he also finds the Outlawz(tupac) disgusting cause he met them and they "have too much sex with too many groupies"

so im thinking....hmm....this guys a homo.....he basically already admitted it, but what gave him the nudge into faghood wasn't a disgust with sexing a THICK latina skeeza...... it was the ADDITION of the hoop earrings that made the case of his gayery undeniable......

if a normal man got disgusted with sexing

^THIS(not even cause she's dirty or anything just for "no reason") then maybe he has a valid reason...

but when your disgusted...and look like THIS...WITH gold hoop earrings...that's undeniable faggophilia

Old 01-29-2008, 03:33 PM   #185
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

why...cause hoop earrings make you that much gayer..being in themselves an act of homosexuality to wear

he also fails to mention that in many african cultures such as my own, earrings are considered gay, let alone hooped ones
now if attorney stylemaster is able to prove there is no gay blacks in the world his case would be valid but i have evidence to prove otherwise

*jury gasps*

Last edited by TSA; 01-29-2008 at 03:38 PM.
TSA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2008, 03:35 PM   #186
JASPER
Dr. Rosenpenis

JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I never get banned POW!
Old 01-29-2008, 03:37 PM   #187
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

^incorrect, he has never been proven a homosexual, it's just more likely then not because he wears hoop earrings

why does a high gay probablity and hoop earrings tie together?
because people of the court......they're...GAY!
Old 01-29-2008, 03:44 PM   #188
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

i present to the jury 2 men........

...it's your choice to choose which one you would want as your sons cub scout instructor..both some type of italian...difference is hoops and no hoops.

tell ME which one's gonna lick his pooey split and which ones gonna teach him to tight non sexual knots

Last edited by TSA; 01-29-2008 at 03:46 PM.
TSA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2008, 03:46 PM   #189
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

Old 01-29-2008, 04:04 PM   #190
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Send a message via Skype™ to SKAMPOE

let the record show that i my self rock small hoop ear rings and am NOT gay!

Old 01-29-2008, 04:32 PM   #191
Blackula Spectacula
The ABBOTT

Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Blackula Spectacula

hahahaha it would be funnier if Shaolin was a real person
Old 01-29-2008, 04:55 PM   #192
Charles Jones fan

002 drunken masta002 drunken masta

I wish to appeal against the decision to ban pablo.

You will find my arguments in here http://wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=49561

to show the injustice of his banning, here's Sunny's "white people" thread http://wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=49324

as I've been known to hang out with pablo, I can't be his lawyer, but I will pay the bill in jazz albums or whateva. peace
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
Don't be complaining to me when your bitch plays your ass and takes your money.

002 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2008, 04:58 PM   #193
STYLE

Gods wear earrings.

court adjurned
Old 01-29-2008, 05:03 PM   #194
HANZO
Hanovallah

HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

pablo's gayness got to an annoying level in which his existence had to be under review by the vaticans. and the vaticans concluded that his actions could not be leaved un-punished. as a result he got banned.
Old 01-29-2008, 05:09 PM   #195
TeknicelStylez
I'll Fuck You Up

TeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of fury
Send a message via AIM to TeknicelStylez Send a message via MSN to TeknicelStylez

he nasty with the production though

Big Pimpin Power Ranger Slappin Hoes Since 1986
TeknicelStylez is offline   Reply With Quote