news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 04-14-2008, 02:31 AM   #271
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Send a message via Skype™ to SKAMPOE

bwhahahahahahhahahahahahahahaa confused^^
Old 04-14-2008, 02:32 AM   #272
RzaRectum
G.A.W.D. PT.III

RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^confused
RzaRectum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2008, 02:37 AM   #273
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Old 04-14-2008, 02:40 AM   #274
RzaRectum
G.A.W.D. PT.III

RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Old 04-14-2008, 02:42 AM   #275
Longbongcilvaringz

Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

haha

what the fuck,

Longbongcilvaringz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2008, 03:32 AM   #276
Sicka than aidZ
JOKER FAM

Sicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by RzaRectum View Post
Obvious Why don't you look for me in "The official: Dirk n Fayths Asian Chick Thread" (NSFW), Temple of the Black Booty, and Maximus's Laboratory Of Lushious Latinas........... before asking me dumb shit like this.

This is the 2nd or 3rd time you've asked me about this already. If I got to spell it out for you any more than this, then you're not even on my level and I'll have to politely ask you to get off my dick.

thats wak, naw this is the first shit i asked about you.....FUCKIN MAKIN THTA MISTAKE AGAIN. weak ass night anyways. trick please only halfnaked topshelf bitchez be up oN MY LEVEL nigga run a poll bout that an punk yourself till your e-dead. ima get into some stories here. probably not tonight i took 2 e's and everyother sentence i drop is soem shit i day dreamt of that has nothing to do with shopping. i know its good for me tho. *bumpz la darkman*
Old 04-14-2008, 03:35 AM   #277
Sicka than aidZ
JOKER FAM

Sicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venoms

hold up so your not a fag dude? I dont care im on fiyah, im outta here suckaz
Old 04-14-2008, 03:55 AM   #278
RzaRectum
G.A.W.D. PT.III

Quote:
Originally Posted by "SiCkARoCkS" View Post
i thought u were gay man, thats funny tho im glad your gettin so much pussy. I want to believe what you said really badly. I really need a new screen door too. maybe ill be the first to open a topless hardware store or something.
Quote:
yo rzarectum, are u gay? Its pretty obvious , no dis but your whole entire profile almost made me wanna smack ya, but i figured if i voice my oppinion you'll start sayin i wanna fuck you all reverse psycholigically and shit. oh fuck, i feel it coming. take yo ass outta here dorothy. Ima neg rep you till u die the shit out so u know.
Quote:
hold up so your not a fag dude? I dont care im on fiyah, im outta here suckaz
You care

Old 04-14-2008, 04:57 AM   #279
Sicka than aidZ
JOKER FAM

^^^
Lmao you dont knwo a damn thang bout me dog. ill beat ya faggit ass half dead on your own corner
Old 04-14-2008, 06:57 AM   #280
begongo
I AM HIPHOP

begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to begongo Send a message via Yahoo to begongo Send a message via Skype™ to begongo

white people are devils
Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
I'm not going post more pictures of my dick, Style. You guys can forget about it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
Some of ya'll that are having sex without condoms need to be careful because that shit ain't cool having sex with no condoms.
begongo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2008, 11:50 AM   #281
KERZO
☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀

KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

KERZO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2008, 08:17 PM   #282
RzaRectum
G.A.W.D. PT.III

Quote:

^^^
Lmao you dont knwo a damn thang bout me dog.
You can't read very well can you?
Show me where I claimed to know anything about you.

^Is that where you live You seem so uptight, if I were you I wouldn't be so proud posting my streets with names like that. It has no street credibility unless you're covering your dick with a blouse to go out.

Quote:
ill beat ya faggit ass half dead on your own corner

723 Targee Street S.I.N.Y
Come get me.
Old 04-14-2008, 09:50 PM   #283
Sicka than aidZ
JOKER FAM

Quote:

^Is that where you live You seem so uptight, if I were you I wouldn't be so proud posting my streets with names like that. It has no street credibility unless you're covering your dick with a blouse to go out.

Come get me.
yeah u definantly a faggit lmao, yo this aint the classicals kid no ones here lookin to meet u.

funny shit, gay wu tang fanz, if u dont wanna argue try not to leave yo ass so wide open. keep it in the closet chester. lmao
Old 04-14-2008, 09:57 PM   #284
RzaRectum
G.A.W.D. PT.III

Quote:

^^^
Lmao you dont knwo a damn thang bout me dog.
Quote:

Quote:
ill beat ya faggit ass half dead on your own corner

Come get me.
Quote:
yeah u definantly a faggit lmao, yo this aint the classicals kid no ones here lookin to meet u.

funny shit, gay wu tang fanz, if u dont wanna argue try not to leave yo ass so wide open. keep it in the closet chester. lmao
Like a BITCH. I knew you were bitch made. Talking all that shit and then backing out. SMH.

Last edited by RzaRectum; 04-14-2008 at 10:01 PM.
Old 04-14-2008, 10:05 PM   #285
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

im sorry in new on this e shit! whuts ''smh'' again?