news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 04-14-2008, 10:10 PM   #286
Sicka than aidZ
JOKER FAM

Sicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venoms

im sorry i misssed somehtng too, am i supposed to fly 3000 miles to unleash a gaybash on ice cube?

LMAO
yo dog come 2 206 bellingham washington tomorrow at 3...at the 7/11
Old 04-14-2008, 10:21 PM   #287
SKAMPOE
Keebler Elf without a cause

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Send a message via Skype™ to SKAMPOE

wow
SKAMPOE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2008, 10:37 PM   #288
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

this sicka guy is SO fuckin corny, i swear
Old 04-15-2008, 12:37 AM   #289
SKAMPOE

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

uh huh
Old 04-15-2008, 02:08 AM   #290
Sicka than aidZ
JOKER FAM

Sicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaShaolinAssassin View Post
this sicka guy is SO fuckin corny, i swear

notice this dumb nigga TSA has like 4 fake idols he cant shut up about, lives in the middle of nowhere. when confronted runs back to the thread about me he started back a week and a half ago and all he could do was post some mothafucka runnin backwards thru a corn field in 35 posts before he realized he could give it some FLAIR(no homo)by adding a skimask just so some mentally retarted lil corpse niggaz would laugh at him?

and what the fuck TSA sayin Corny should be like givin props in your state shouldnt it? fuckin cornhustla U probably throwin up thumbz ups' g'd up from the feet up in John deer on your tractor and shit bitch

Last edited by Sicka than aidZ; 04-15-2008 at 02:11 AM.
Sicka than aidZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2008, 02:10 AM   #291
Sicka than aidZ
JOKER FAM

Quote:
Originally Posted by skampoe View Post
uh huh

skale's tippin my way homie once again, u should just edit it to "yeah right"
Old 04-16-2008, 09:45 AM   #292
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

All raise for the case of

MASTERR

V

POE

Skampoe has brought Stylemaster up on charges of 3rd degree Faggotry after this incident in a thread parking lot.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by STYLEMASTERR View Post

and vice versa

whatta ZINGA!
Quote:
Originally Posted by skampoe View Post
WU COURT^^^ FOR TAKIN THE TIME SMH FAGS
Quote:
Originally Posted by STYLEMASTERR View Post
bring it!!! by the end of MY trial YOU'LL be the one sent to the gas chamber.

Last edited by TSA; 04-16-2008 at 09:49 AM.
TSA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2008, 09:50 AM   #293
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by "SiCkARoCkS" View Post
notice this dumb nigga TSA has like 4 fake idols he cant shut up about, lives in the middle of nowhere. when confronted runs back to the thread about me he started back a week and a half ago and all he could do was post some mothafucka runnin backwards thru a corn field in 35 posts before he realized he could give it some FLAIR(no homo)by adding a skimask just so some mentally retarted lil corpse niggaz would laugh at him?

and what the fuck TSA sayin Corny should be like givin props in your state shouldnt it? fuckin cornhustla U probably throwin up thumbz ups' g'd up from the feet up in John deer on your tractor and shit bitch
is this fucking wierdo still talking?

i'd like to bring him up on charges for discussing me for the past 5 days and recieving 0 to no attention for it
Old 04-16-2008, 12:05 PM   #294
Sicka than aidZ
JOKER FAM

u is u prolly throwin shout outs from a tractor dog hahaaaaa! i forgot about this shit. u so shook u couldnt whisper my name in the middle of a corn field with a gun to your head. u started that thread man u just gotta roll with it i guess. u know u got ruined last time u typed those 5 letters in a heading. and as for me, shit i think we've all come to the agreement that u have a small pack of lil cornholes who dont even know how to give a shout out so they just post "lol" after everything they think will get 'lol' back from u. u should tax all these bitches swaggerjackin your ric flair obsession. only a true nerd would be sayin "wooooooooooooo" all the time on this forum when its supposed to be WU. was "50cent thr34d woooooooooO0000" goin thru yo head when u tried to make us like your boy. practically forced us to retaliate an shut u the fuck down for that one. slow your roll fool, tip the scales to much around wu corp you just get yourself dropped on yo fuckin head
Old 04-16-2008, 12:17 PM   #295
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

NOBODY READS WHAT Y0U TYPE FAGGOT.

this is the only exception...
http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/sho...62#post1133562
Old 04-16-2008, 12:19 PM   #296
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

tho i have noticed you biting my fAgGy T3eNaG3 T3X+ style...

why can't you EVER win?
Old 04-16-2008, 12:22 PM   #297
Sicka than aidZ
JOKER FAM

hahhaaaaa! dream on fag. gotta go 1
Old 04-17-2008, 01:38 AM   #298
RzaRectum
G.A.W.D. PT.III

RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^Go..

NOBODY CARES.
RzaRectum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2008, 01:58 AM   #299
SKAMPOE

ya really
Old 09-21-2008, 02:58 AM   #300
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

Style V. State of Wucorp.

Stylemaster, you have the floor