news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 01-14-2008, 12:43 AM   #61
SaqurakiHanamichi
CLANSMAN

SaqurakiHanamichi shaolin monk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slick View Post
only a fag would admit defeat
lmao man stop , ok ok u won , ur not a nerd and all that im sorry

but just dont fuk up anymore threads
Old 01-14-2008, 12:43 AM   #62
Paranoid
Venom

Paranoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of fury

Quote:
Originally Posted by skampoe View Post
I DEMAND THAT THE JUDGE BE PUT ON TRIAL FOR PRACTICING FAGGOTRY
http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/sho...like%3F&page=4
I second this motion.
Old 01-14-2008, 12:43 AM   #63
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Send a message via Skype™ to SKAMPOE

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaShaolinAssassin View Post

you have been sentenced to 2 week of bis fan status.

For the GenChat pervs
SKAMPOE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2008, 12:44 AM   #64
Paranoid
Venom

Paranoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of fury

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaqurakiHanamichi View Post
lmao man stop , ok ok u won , ur not a nerd and all that im sorry

but just dont fuk up anymore threads
get off my dick punk
Old 01-14-2008, 12:45 AM   #65
SaqurakiHanamichi
CLANSMAN

SaqurakiHanamichi shaolin monk

Quote:
get off my dick punk
lol stop it man ur not a nerd i said, happy? ur not
Old 01-14-2008, 12:45 AM   #66
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Alright, upon studying the thread at hand, it is easy to see that no hint of homosexuality was actually given

a simple question was asked "what does dick taste like"

if I, the defendant was a homosexual...would i ask?
Old 01-14-2008, 12:47 AM   #67
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

bis fan and slick need to stop, your both fagging up this thread

and it's a thread about fucking trannies, so that's saying alot...anyways

like i said...my Poe himself fails to point out the homosexuality of not knowing what dick tastes like
Old 01-14-2008, 12:49 AM   #68
Paranoid
Venom

^You were curious to know and thats homo enough.
Old 01-14-2008, 12:49 AM   #69
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Quote:
na fuk that skampoe ur going down with me
HELLS NO LEAVE OUT OF ANY GAY ORDEALS, AND U EVEN ADMITED IT! YOUR

SUPER GAY
Quote:
next trial.....is

Poe v Assassin.

over this...

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/sho...like%3F&page=4
I HAVENT EVER BEEN ACCUSED OF FAGGOTRY, U IZ

Quote:
Alright, upon studying the thread at hand, it is easy to see that no hint of homosexuality was actually given

a simple question was asked "what does dick taste like"

if I, the defendant was a homosexual...would i ask?
U CAME OUT THE CLOSET WITH THAT STATEMENT AND YOU CANT GO BACK IN THE CLOSET

For the GenChat pervs

Last edited by SKAMPOE; 01-14-2008 at 12:52 AM.
Old 01-14-2008, 12:49 AM   #70
STYLE

Quote:
na fuk that skampoe ur going down with me

wr. hanamichi, you have something you'd like to say? would you like to take the stand?
Old 01-14-2008, 12:50 AM   #71
Paranoid
Venom

skampoe that picture is classic and weve reached a verdict.
Old 01-14-2008, 12:55 AM   #72
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

Again, Mr Skampoe fails to present real evidence

to present the topic "what does dick taste like" is niether an admission of desire for actual dick, or an admittance to sucking one

if a child asks "daddy...where do babies come from"

does that indicate that he has made babies?

or is even TRYING to make one?

no....he's simply asking those he feels would have knowledge of the subject, in this case, the fags of wucorp, a question that a lack of experience in denys him with knowledge of

no Skampoe himself has paraided through Wucorp with pictures of a penis with bill cosby as the head.....

once for laughs...it recieved none....

then up to 6 more times for reasons explained simply in the fact that he has a picture of a cosby and foreskin on his hard drive...
Old 01-14-2008, 12:56 AM   #73
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

Quote:
^You were curious to know and thats homo enough.
THANK YOU!
HES GAY FOR WONDERING, BUT HE PROLLY ALREADY KNEW FROM SUCKIN IT, HE WANTED TO BUILD ON THE SUBJECT HERE ON WU CORP,
SHIT I SAY

For the GenChat pervs
Old 01-14-2008, 12:57 AM   #74
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

Quote:
Again, Mr Skampoe fails to present real evidence

to present the topic "what does dick taste like" is niether an admission of desire for actual dick, or an admittance to sucking one

if a child asks "daddy...where do babies come from"

does that indicate that he has made babies?

or is even TRYING to make one?

no....he's simply asking those he feels would have knowledge of the subject, in this case, the fags of wucorp, a question that a lack of experience in denys him with knowledge of

no Skampoe himself has paraided through Wucorp with pictures of a penis with bill cosby as the head.....

once for laughs...it recieved none....

then up to 6 more times for reasons explained simply in the fact that he has a picture of a cosby and foreskin on his hard drive...
MY EVIDENCE IS YOUR THREAD!
AND LMAO @ MY BILL COSBY FORSKIN PARADE

For the GenChat pervs
Old 01-14-2008, 01:01 AM   #75
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

I Bet These Fags Are Photo Shopin My Pics As I Speak Tryng To Some How Deflect Attention Away From Their Faggotry Ways Lol @ Ya Queers

For the GenChat pervs