news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 01-14-2008, 01:02 AM   #76
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by L1NKS View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by skampoe View Post
*i'll hit it! NO HOMO*

...?
Old 01-14-2008, 01:05 AM   #77
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Skampoe admitted to having a desire to have sexual intercourse with the alleged tranny.

now...he also defended his statement with the "no homo"

sound familiar...?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaShaolinAssassin View Post
I've been told my semen tastes bad.

by a bitch thats tasted her fair share of semen.

it's probably the african food and lack of milk kicking in...

but for all my dick suckin n1ggauhz...what does dick taste like to you...?

no homo.

in the end, if i am judge as a homosexual...the clause must be therefore ignored on an equal standing for mr Poe...and thus rendering us both gay (no homo)
Old 01-14-2008, 01:08 AM   #78
STYLE

(Mr. Assassin my name is G Stylemaster, I'll be your court appointed attorney. Relax we'll have you out of here in no time. )

People of the jury, My client Mr Assassin has been erroneously accused of faggotry, when clearly the prosecution has nothing but circumstantial evidence and statements from suspected homosexuals.
based on exibit A

a statement given by shaolin assassin

Quote:
I've been told my semen tastes bad.

by a bitch thats tasted her fair share of semen.

it's probably the african food and lack of milk kicking in...

but for all my dick suckin n1ggauhz...what does dick taste like to you...?

no homo.

my client clearly stated that the question arose from an earlier sexual encounter with a female. the question was directed to dicksucking men of wucorp. a statement which implicitly places my client outside the category of dicksucker or homosexual for that matter.
mr assassin also followed the man law to a tee, finishing his statement with the required "no homo" to negate any implied homosexuality.

i move that my client dismissed of all charges.
Old 01-14-2008, 01:09 AM   #79
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Send a message via Skype™ to SKAMPOE

Quote:
...?
''I SAID ''NO HOMO'' SO ITS COOL''

Quote:
Skampoe admitted to having a desire to have sexual intercourse with the alleged tranny.

now...he also defended his statement with the "no homo"

sound familiar...?

in the end, if i am judge as a homosexual...the clause must be therefore ignored on an equal standing for mr Poe...and thus rendering us both gay (no homo)
UR STILL GAYER

For the GenChat pervs
SKAMPOE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2008, 01:11 AM   #80
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Quote:
Originally Posted by STYLEMASTERR View Post
(Mr. Assassin my name is G Stylemaster, I'll be your court appointed attorney. Relax we'll have you out of here in no time. )

People of the jury, My client Mr Assassin has been erroneously accused of faggotry, when clearly the prosecution has nothing but circumstantial evidence and statements from suspected homosexuals.
based on exibit A

a statement given by shaolin assassin

my client clearly stated that the question arose from an earlier sexual encounter with a female. the question was directed to dicksucking men of wucorp. a statement which implicitly places my client outside the category of dicksucker or homosexual for that matter.
mr assassin also followed the man law to a tee, finishing his statement with the required "no homo" to negate any implied homosexuality.

i move that my client dismissed of all charges.
UR CLIENT IS GAY, UR GAY FOR TAKEN ON HIS CASE THERE FOR SYMPATHIZING WITH THE GAYS SO ALL OF U GUYS ARE GAYS

For the GenChat pervs
Old 01-14-2008, 01:12 AM   #81
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

*sits back and allows G "Cochran" Stylemaster to work his magic
Old 01-14-2008, 01:12 AM   #82
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

Gay

For the GenChat pervs
Old 01-14-2008, 01:14 AM   #83
diggy
The ABBOTT

diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

The fact that TSA is trying to drag down Skampoe proves TSA to be a snitch. Remember who is actually on trial here!

Quote:
Believe it or not, lobster and crabs are crustaceans and are a part of the arthropod family, which include caterpillars, cockroaches, and spiders!

A Galactic Funking Hunt Wit Not Wont
diggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2008, 01:15 AM   #84
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

my snitchary is not the issue at hand and thus holds no wieght in this trial
Old 01-14-2008, 01:16 AM   #85
Paranoid
-

Paranoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of fury

im losing interest...
Old 01-14-2008, 01:16 AM   #86
SaqurakiHanamichi
CLANSMAN

SaqurakiHanamichi shaolin monk

^ ur a nerd
Old 01-14-2008, 01:17 AM   #87
Paranoid
-

Paranoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of fury

Carry on though you lunatics
Old 01-14-2008, 01:19 AM   #88
STYLE

i , as a champion of justice, am exempt from such claims of anal exploration. my clients' guilt or innocence of such a crime, ultimately does apply to me.
Old 01-14-2008, 01:19 AM   #89
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

Quote:
Originally Posted by diggy View Post
The fact that TSA is trying to drag down Skampoe proves TSA to be a snitch. Remember who is actually on trial here!
HES GAY U AND I KNOW IT, AND A SNITCH, THE 2 WORST THINGS U CAN BE!

Quote:
my snitchary is not the issue at hand and thus holds no wieght in this trial
FAG

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slick View Post
im losing interest...
GET THE FUCK OUT

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaqurakiHanamichi View Post
^ ur a nerd
UR ON TRIAL HERE FAGGIT

For the GenChat pervs
Old 01-14-2008, 01:20 AM   #90
Paranoid
-

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaqurakiHanamichi View Post
^ ur a nerd
are you serious or are you trying to keep my interest in this thread