news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 08-10-2005, 05:46 PM   #31
ZigZag
KEEP IT FLAVAS

ZigZag Sinister snakeZigZag Sinister snakeZigZag Sinister snakeZigZag Sinister snake
Send a message via AIM to ZigZag Send a message via MSN to ZigZag Send a message via Yahoo to ZigZag
Default Re: Bloods an crips

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7L49
At Least the fuckin mafia helps the community

Please fuckin test me with this! PLEASE!
WTF...STFU KID.

CRIME IS CRIME.

A GANGSTA ISN'T SHIT CUZ HE ONLY HELPS AND STANDS FOR HIMSELF BUT A REBEL IS ONE FOR THE PPLE BECUZ HE FIGHTS AND STANDS FOR THE PPLE.

"CREAM PUFF NIGGA I NEED YOU, SO THEY CAN TELL THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN ME AND YOU"

ZigZag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2005, 05:47 PM   #32
ZigZag
KEEP IT FLAVAS

ZigZag Sinister snakeZigZag Sinister snakeZigZag Sinister snakeZigZag Sinister snake
Send a message via AIM to ZigZag Send a message via MSN to ZigZag Send a message via Yahoo to ZigZag

Quote:
And if ya'll mother fuckers were real, you would fuckin defend these assholes. They are killing their own people, slowing the advancement for the black race. You mother fuckers need to wise up.
IM NOT DEFENDING THEM....I AM JUST PROVING U DON'T KNOW SHIT. NOW STFU AND COMEBACK WHEN U HAVE SOME LEGIT INFO FAG.

"DO NOT SPEAK ON THINGS U DON'T KNOW OF" -SAM7

I CAN SEE IF U WERE GIVING A OPINION BUT U ARE SPEAKIN AS IF U KNOW THE FACTS WHEN U DON'T KNOW SHIT. STFU

"CREAM PUFF NIGGA I NEED YOU, SO THEY CAN TELL THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN ME AND YOU"

Old 08-10-2005, 05:49 PM   #33
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
Are U aware I ban @ will?

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigben
fuck a blood or crip ya'll aint shit killing your own folks while you do nothing but sit in the dirty ghettos releasing cold metal for a piece of the kettle not even the pie viscious cycles fry the youth's fragile mind smoking and drinking getting too fucken high families dont care so the children go arye busting shots at slanging spots but they never question why?? why am I living in this rage?? why do I accept living astray?? why do I kill the people that surround me?? why am I bound to be drowned in the pain around me?? you're fucken clowns see taught to kill by the violent society don't lie to me I've been there sported a red jersey and had no care...
Come on now this is why
Old 08-10-2005, 05:50 PM   #34
Big Risk
Big Risk 1 of the Realest

Big Risk prodigal sonBig Risk prodigal sonBig Risk prodigal sonBig Risk prodigal sonBig Risk prodigal sonBig Risk prodigal son
Send a message via AIM to Big Risk

I just told you the overview of crips and bloods.

1. Unorganized
WRONG THEY ARE QUITE ORGANIZED Compared to what?
2. Filled with drugs.
TRUE INDEED
3. Crack is distorting their minds.
WRONG THEY MOVE THE DRUGS THEY DON'T DO EM Not one of them do drugs eh? Try again doofus.
4. Black
HAHAHAHA WTF... U DON'T GOTTA BE BLACK 2 JOIN STFU KID. Another joke.
5. Retarded.
DEPENDS ON REASONINGS FOR BEING IN IT... IF U DO IT 2 MAKE MONEY 2 KEEP FOR FAMILY FED THEN OK....IF UR IN IT CUZ U THINK IT'S KOOL UR A FAG. EITHER WAY I DON'T CONDONE THIS SHIT BUT CAN SOMETIMES UNDERSTAND. You are still defending it. A fucking job at the store can put food on the table. It takes HARD WORK.
6. The LOWEST form of crime.
WRONG LOWEST FORM IS RAPE AND PEDOPHILA U GET KILLED IN PRISON FOR THAT SHIT. absolutly not, killing kids and women in lowest.
7. Least respected by the "BIG ONES"
HAHAHA U WOULD KNOW RIGHT??? STFU Yes, ask my cousins.....big family in new york.
8. No way into becoming anything but a story on the news.
TRUE INDEED.....OR LOCKED UP....OR DEAD...
9. Kids claim, so really, their gangs have millions.
HAHAHAHA STFU KID THAT IS BULLSHIT IF KIDS CLAIM AND NOT IN IT THEY DON'T GOT 'MILLIONS" Yes, they got millions CLAIMING
10. Some organization skills are seen from white wanna be crip cliques at school.
HAHAHAHA WTF...THERE CRACKHEADS WHEN THERE BLACK BUT WHEN THERE WHITE THERE ORGANIZED BUSINESS MEN?? STFU FAGGIT. FUCK U AND UR FAKE WHITE CRIPS HAHAHA Lol.... it was a joke moron.
11. Drug slinging, rapes, cop killing, killing kids in crossfire, killing random people to show "hardness", tagging "turf", and robbings are quite common along these morons.
TRUE INDEED EXCEPT FOR THE RAPE...I WOULD ALSO SAY KILLING KIDS PERIOD. AND MOST HEADS DON'T KILL NIGGAZ FOR NO REASON U EITHER OUT THERE DOING SOMETHING U AIN'T SUPPOSE 2 BE DOING OR U ARE OF THE OPPOSITE GANG. BUT EVERY NOW AND THEN U GET A LOOSE NUT.Oh really... so when you have to do something to get in, such as beat someone up, stab or shoot.... i guess those victims did something..... being the victim.
12. If they were smart, they wouldn't be in the ghettos.
WRONG THEY ARE IN THE GHETTOS BECUZ NIGGAZ ARE TRYNA GET OUT PLUS CRIME IS IN THE GHETTOS AND INNER CITYS THAT'S WHY THEY THERE THEY WOULDN'T BE IN YOUR BEVERLY HILLS NEIGHBORHOOD U FAG. Never lived in beverly hills, I lived in El Toro...neways instead of getting jobs they commit crimes?
13. Italian and Russian mob own them.
STFU THEY HAVE NOTHING 2 DO WITH THEM U CORNBALL. It was a comparison cornball... heard of it?
14. Have moronic gang symbols.
KID...STFU.
15. Will never ammount to anything except little ghetto boys.
HAHAHAHA STFU.

15 facts/opinions about the idiot Bloods and Crips. Dont know much I guess eh?
Big Risk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2005, 05:50 PM   #35
TUCO
THE DIFFERENCE

TUCO shaolin masta killaTUCO shaolin masta killaTUCO shaolin masta killaTUCO shaolin masta killaTUCO shaolin masta killaTUCO shaolin masta killaTUCO shaolin masta killa

@ZigZag ^^^ u are defending them u dumbass
lol

peace

TUCO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2005, 05:51 PM   #36
Big Risk

Big Risk prodigal sonBig Risk prodigal sonBig Risk prodigal sonBig Risk prodigal sonBig Risk prodigal sonBig Risk prodigal son

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZigZag
IM NOT DEFENDING THEM....I AM JUST PROVING U DON'T KNOW SHIT. NOW STFU AND COMEBACK WHEN U HAVE SOME LEGIT INFO FAG.

"DO NOT SPEAK ON THINGS U DON'T KNOW OF" -SAM7

I CAN SEE IF U WERE GIVING A OPINION BUT U ARE SPEAKIN AS IF U KNOW THE FACTS WHEN U DON'T KNOW SHIT. STFU
No I know plenty you are a moron.
Old 08-10-2005, 05:54 PM   #37
ZigZag
KEEP IT FLAVAS

Quote:
I just told you the overview of crips and bloods.

1. Unorganized
WRONG THEY ARE QUITE ORGANIZED Compared to what?
2. Filled with drugs.
TRUE INDEED
3. Crack is distorting their minds.
WRONG THEY MOVE THE DRUGS THEY DON'T DO EM Not one of them do drugs eh? Try again doofus.
4. Black
HAHAHAHA WTF... U DON'T GOTTA BE BLACK 2 JOIN STFU KID. Another joke.
5. Retarded.
DEPENDS ON REASONINGS FOR BEING IN IT... IF U DO IT 2 MAKE MONEY 2 KEEP FOR FAMILY FED THEN OK....IF UR IN IT CUZ U THINK IT'S KOOL UR A FAG. EITHER WAY I DON'T CONDONE THIS SHIT BUT CAN SOMETIMES UNDERSTAND. You are still defending it. A fucking job at the store can put food on the table. It takes HARD WORK.
6. The LOWEST form of crime.
WRONG LOWEST FORM IS RAPE AND PEDOPHILA U GET KILLED IN PRISON FOR THAT SHIT. absolutly not, killing kids and women in lowest.
7. Least respected by the "BIG ONES"
HAHAHA U WOULD KNOW RIGHT??? STFU Yes, ask my cousins.....big family in new york.
8. No way into becoming anything but a story on the news.
TRUE INDEED.....OR LOCKED UP....OR DEAD...
9. Kids claim, so really, their gangs have millions.
HAHAHAHA STFU KID THAT IS BULLSHIT IF KIDS CLAIM AND NOT IN IT THEY DON'T GOT 'MILLIONS" Yes, they got millions CLAIMING
10. Some organization skills are seen from white wanna be crip cliques at school.
HAHAHAHA WTF...THERE CRACKHEADS WHEN THERE BLACK BUT WHEN THERE WHITE THERE ORGANIZED BUSINESS MEN?? STFU FAGGIT. FUCK U AND UR FAKE WHITE CRIPS HAHAHA Lol.... it was a joke moron.
11. Drug slinging, rapes, cop killing, killing kids in crossfire, killing random people to show "hardness", tagging "turf", and robbings are quite common along these morons.
TRUE INDEED EXCEPT FOR THE RAPE...I WOULD ALSO SAY KILLING KIDS PERIOD. AND MOST HEADS DON'T KILL NIGGAZ FOR NO REASON U EITHER OUT THERE DOING SOMETHING U AIN'T SUPPOSE 2 BE DOING OR U ARE OF THE OPPOSITE GANG. BUT EVERY NOW AND THEN U GET A LOOSE NUT.Oh really... so when you have to do something to get in, such as beat someone up, stab or shoot.... i guess those victims did something..... being the victim.
12. If they were smart, they wouldn't be in the ghettos.
WRONG THEY ARE IN THE GHETTOS BECUZ NIGGAZ ARE TRYNA GET OUT PLUS CRIME IS IN THE GHETTOS AND INNER CITYS THAT'S WHY THEY THERE THEY WOULDN'T BE IN YOUR BEVERLY HILLS NEIGHBORHOOD U FAG. Never lived in beverly hills, I lived in El Toro...neways instead of getting jobs they commit crimes?
13. Italian and Russian mob own them.
STFU THEY HAVE NOTHING 2 DO WITH THEM U CORNBALL. It was a comparison cornball... heard of it?
14. Have moronic gang symbols.
KID...STFU.
15. Will never ammount to anything except little ghetto boys.
HAHAHAHA STFU.

15 facts/opinions about the idiot Bloods and Crips. Dont know much I guess eh?
AND U STILL DON'T KNOW SHIT....

Old 08-10-2005, 05:55 PM   #38
Big Risk

LOL, tell me what I dont know shit for brains.
Old 08-10-2005, 05:59 PM   #39
ZigZag
KEEP IT FLAVAS

UNDERSTAND THAT I DO NOT CONDONE GANGS AND THE VIOLENCE THEY BRING... BUT DO REALIZE 2 UNDERSTAND U HAVE 2 BUILD WITH ACTUAL GANG MEMBERS AS I HAVE 2 UNDERSTAND WHAT THE IDEALOGY AND THE MENTALITY OF BEING IN THE GANG. I WON'T SAY MUCH ELSE CUZ I WOULD BE ARGUING ALL DAY WITH YOUNG KIDS WHO THINK THEY KNOW IT ALL BUT DON'T KNOW SHIT. AGAIN U HAVE 2 BE IN IT OR BEEN CLOSE 2 THE "ACTION" 2 KNOW WHAT IS REALLY GOOD. I'M NOT SAYING SHIT ELSE NOW. U MAY GO ON WITH YOUR THREAD.

AGAIN I DON'T CONDONE THAT STUFF...I PREACH PEACE BUT U HAVE 2 UNDERSTAND THE CIRCUMSTANCES 2 WHY THERE ARE SO PREVELENT IN THE GHETTOS OF OUR CITIES.

PEACE.

PS 7L49 IS A FAGGIT.

HAHAHAHA

ONE.

Old 08-10-2005, 06:00 PM   #40
Big Risk

Quote:
UR BEING A HYPOCRITE. JUST CUZ U FROM LA DOESN'T JUSTIFY U KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT GANGS. SHE'S RIGHT U DON'T KNOW SHIT.
I said Im from La, gangs were all around me. Theres a difference between from just LIVING IN la and LIVING LA. You dont know that shit till you live there jackass.
Old 08-10-2005, 06:01 PM   #41
TUCO
THE DIFFERENCE

TUCO shaolin masta killaTUCO shaolin masta killaTUCO shaolin masta killaTUCO shaolin masta killaTUCO shaolin masta killaTUCO shaolin masta killaTUCO shaolin masta killa

ok then.....so why does it seem ur defending them?

peace

TUCO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2005, 06:03 PM   #42
Big Risk

Quote:
AGAIN U HAVE 2 BE IN IT OR BEEN CLOSE 2 THE "ACTION" 2 KNOW WHAT IS REALLY GOOD.
You mean like when my friend Vincente got shot dead by the Bloods from a gang shooting? He was an innocent child, shot dead because he was chalk drawing on blood turf. Yeah thats whats really good you jackass.
Old 08-10-2005, 06:11 PM   #43
Big Risk

Quote:
I'M NOT SAYING SHIT ELSE NOW. U MAY GO ON WITH YOUR THREAD.
Cuz you realize that I indeed know "shit" faggot you lose. Everyone realizes this sep you and your hood bitch.
Old 08-10-2005, 07:37 PM   #44
Supa Ego
Best Beatmaker Ever

Supa Ego Village Idiot
Send a message via AIM to Supa Ego Send a message via MSN to Supa Ego Send a message via Yahoo to Supa Ego

i dont want to get into this arguement, but just from an observant's point of view, zigzag, i think you're being passive agressive.

do i have to be a psychologist to be able to state that?
Old 08-10-2005, 08:23 PM   #45
Sicka than aidZ
JOKER FAM

Sicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by blure01@yahoo.com
yo I represent crips. someone gots to represent something
im so hood, i wear what i want

"CripKilla"- SICKA THAN AIDZ BITCH!