news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 06-13-2005, 02:22 PM   #16
Sun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah
Found My Purpose

Sun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah crouching tigerSun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah crouching tiger
Default Re: Nice verses from ISLORD????

i never understood why niggas said he was wack either, the shit he spit is grimy, he never comes wack........nobody is wack in killarmy, that's the beauty in them, but at times i gotta say you either get used to 9th prince's flow or he just sound horribly offbeat all the time

"Reciting a biblical verse before I make your melon burst like that nigga Jules from Pulp Fiction...my salvation is salivation, and diction crucifixion" - Ras Kass

http://www.myspace.com/theblacksunn1 http://theblacksunn.blogspot.com

Sun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2005, 02:23 PM   #17
Sun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah
Found My Purpose

Sun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah crouching tigerSun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah crouching tiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by The 7th
Rappin aint all about rhyming, after all mc hammer and vanilla ice all rhymes. take prodigy from mobb deep, he hardly rhymes at times, but comes off very nicely due to the strenght of he's flow and same for islord
exactly

"Reciting a biblical verse before I make your melon burst like that nigga Jules from Pulp Fiction...my salvation is salivation, and diction crucifixion" - Ras Kass

http://www.myspace.com/theblacksunn1 http://theblacksunn.blogspot.com

Sun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2005, 02:23 PM   #18
Hidden Chamber
NYG

Hidden Chamber grasshopper

he's aiight
Hidden Chamber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2005, 01:10 AM   #19
The Last Clansman

The Last Clansman grasshopper
Send a message via AIM to The Last Clansman Send a message via Yahoo to The Last Clansman

come on y'all ... if he was in G-unit .. and had the same verses... y'all would def. be liek this dude is the worst rapper alive..
Old 06-14-2005, 05:36 AM   #20
The 7th
Veteran Member

The 7th crouching tiger
Send a message via Yahoo to The 7th

Fuck G-unit, Llyod banks cant match Islord
Old 06-14-2005, 08:04 AM   #21
THE W
ISRAELITE

THE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Last Clansman
come on y'all ... if he was in G-unit .. and had the same verses... y'all would def. be liek this dude is the worst rapper alive..
you better believe they would, though they'll never admit it.
The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)
THE W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2005, 12:39 AM   #22
Orion Nebulus
Scientifical Ninja

Orion Nebulus drunken mastaOrion Nebulus drunken masta

A nice verse by islord is rare......he's not ill to begin with. I feel bad for him sometimes when he raps next to his iller Killarmy breathren.
Orion Nebulus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2005, 12:53 AM   #23
Create
Furst Breed !!

Create grasshopper
Send a message via AIM to Create

Word But What Makes Them Stand Him ^^^

Pussy Ass Quotes
Quote:
Originally Posted by gi0vanni
create man you're always bitching at people. you need to take a chill pill. you jump on people every chance you get.
Create is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2005, 01:55 AM   #24
J-Ronin
illest mixtape DJ out

J-Ronin prodigal sonJ-Ronin prodigal sonJ-Ronin prodigal sonJ-Ronin prodigal sonJ-Ronin prodigal sonJ-Ronin prodigal son
Send a message via AIM to J-Ronin Send a message via MSN to J-Ronin

Peace to Islord, Is, he a real good dude. Always showed me respect so I have nothing but respect for him. The man is trying to feed his babies y'all dont hate on him. He's doing his thing, getting better. He's gonna have a mixtape out, should be his best work yet nah mean?

-J
J-Ronin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2005, 06:43 AM   #25
The 7th
Veteran Member

The 7th crouching tiger
Send a message via Yahoo to The 7th

whats the mixtape called?
Old 06-22-2005, 12:17 PM   #26
Rza Sharp

Rza Sharp grasshopper

Islord belongs in Killarmy. But I don't see that guy ever releasing anything solo that would be successful. If someone says he's wack, I def'n respect that opinion. But he gives the Killarm' tracks character, he's so different from the rest of them. I like the guy.

As far as the G-Unit comment goes.... if he was from the G-Unit he would be wack ... Why? Because Islord is real... the guy is just hardcore, if he hung out with a bunch of pussies from G-Unit... of course he would be wack!!!!!!!!!! He would probably rap about candy shops and magic sticks !!!!!!!!!!
It's organized in the hood where we gaggin police
I wake up stabbin my sheets, see the monster grabbin my feet
Pullin me beneath, havin a head like Bill Gates
With a mouth full of platinum teeth
Imagine my grief, I'm gaspin, blastin my heat
The assassins"

- Killah Priest
Rza Sharp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2005, 01:12 PM   #27
3rdEyeVizion
-Diamond in the Rough-

3rdEyeVizion iron monkey3rdEyeVizion iron monkey3rdEyeVizion iron monkey3rdEyeVizion iron monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rza Sharp
Islord belongs in Killarmy. But I don't see that guy ever releasing anything solo that would be successful. If someone says he's wack, I def'n respect that opinion. But he gives the Killarm' tracks character, he's so different from the rest of them. I like the guy.

As far as the G-Unit comment goes.... if he was from the G-Unit he would be wack ... Why? Because Islord is real... the guy is just hardcore, if he hung out with a bunch of pussies from G-Unit... of course he would be wack!!!!!!!!!! He would probably rap about candy shops and magic sticks !!!!!!!!!!
well put!
Old 06-23-2005, 02:49 AM   #28
netscape check two
N.I.

netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

So he's out of jail again?
netscape check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2005, 02:53 AM   #29
J-Ronin
illest mixtape DJ out

J-Ronin prodigal sonJ-Ronin prodigal sonJ-Ronin prodigal sonJ-Ronin prodigal sonJ-Ronin prodigal sonJ-Ronin prodigal son
Send a message via AIM to J-Ronin Send a message via MSN to J-Ronin

yes Islord the god is out of jail . He's got some new things for us . Just be patient. I dont know the details as of yet.
J-Ronin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2005, 11:40 PM   #30
netscape check two
N.I.

netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

How many different times has he been in jail? lol
netscape check two is offline   Reply With Quote