news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Lab > Audio Booth > Audio Tips & Tricks

Old 01-30-2010, 07:45 PM   #151
Jutzu-Lo-Killer
THE WU IS OVER

Jutzu-Lo-Killer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jutzu-Lo-Killer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jutzu-Lo-Killer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jutzu-Lo-Killer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jutzu-Lo-Killer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jutzu-Lo-Killer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jutzu-Lo-Killer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jutzu-Lo-Killer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jutzu-Lo-Killer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jutzu-Lo-Killer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jutzu-Lo-Killer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

enjoy famm
Jutzu-Lo-Killer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2010, 04:52 AM   #152
Rob-

Rob- grasshopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by 12weLvE View Post

MPC 1000/SP404 Combo

Building the record collection...

Producers keep doing it up in 010!!!

PEace
dope setup man. those pics make me wanna do a beat right know. only problem is that i'm at work. but i strongly recommend to place the monitors at ear level on the left and right side for balanced pure sound.

peace
Old 02-08-2010, 05:40 PM   #153
Mumm Ra
God's Replica

Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I got the Samson Go Mic in the mail today
I didn't realize how tiny this fucker was lol
it got nothing but great reviews though and the sound quality seems to be excellent
it was only 40 bones too

Last edited by Mumm Ra; 02-08-2010 at 07:57 PM.
Mumm Ra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2010, 11:45 PM   #154
12weLvE
Veteran Member

12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to 12weLvE

At Sinapse Lab in Philly working on Smoke Rings.

Old 03-02-2010, 06:53 PM   #155
INF
Digital @fterLife

INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to INF

Quote:
Originally Posted by 12weLvE View Post
At Sinapse Lab in Philly working on Smoke Rings.

can we expect some video .... or no???
INF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2010, 05:16 AM   #156
ClymaX
SHAOLIN STUDENT

ClymaX prodigal sonClymaX prodigal sonClymaX prodigal sonClymaX prodigal sonClymaX prodigal sonClymaX prodigal son
Send a message via MSN to ClymaX

here's an updated pic of the lab.. copped a new pair of monitors and Pro Tools 8.

coming soon...
ClymaX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2010, 10:41 AM   #157
Sinapse
Hip Hop aholic

Sinapse five deadly venomsSinapse five deadly venomsSinapse five deadly venomsSinapse five deadly venomsSinapse five deadly venomsSinapse five deadly venomsSinapse five deadly venomsSinapse five deadly venomsSinapse five deadly venomsSinapse five deadly venoms

word up anyone rocking an ASR is officially OG status
Sinapse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2010, 10:41 AM   #158
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Send a message via Skype™ to SKAMPOE

nice clymax....need a bigger monitor tho lol

For the GenChat pervs
SKAMPOE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2010, 11:06 PM   #159
Mic Tyson
Heisman

Mic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venoms

All I got is this

And I should be gettin this in the next couple days

No pics cuz I aint got a studio lol. my dorm to small and i just take my shit wherever I go

In the summer ima def. get some more shit tho
Old 05-02-2010, 11:30 PM   #160
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mumm ra View Post

i got the samson go mic in the mail today
i didn't realize how tiny this fucker was lol
it got nothing but great reviews though and the sound quality seems to be excellent
it was only 40 bones too
hahah dat looks so dope yo

For the GenChat pervs
Old 05-02-2010, 11:41 PM   #161
Mumm Ra
God's Replica

Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

lol word, i can clip the thing right on my laptop, super portable

next on my list is a usb audio interface so my shit doesn't lag so much - keeping an eye on a m-audio mobilepre on ebay right now
then i wants me a turntable
Old 05-03-2010, 12:02 AM   #162
INF
Digital @fterLife

INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Ladies and Gents....

DIGITAL AFTERLIFE Studios

I forgot about my Tape decks but they are in the trunk of my car right now.And there is a couple more stacks of vinyl missing

annnnd like 3 pair of headphones....

annnnnnnnnnddddddddd

thats all folks

Last edited by INF; 05-03-2010 at 12:04 AM.
Old 05-03-2010, 12:47 AM   #163
INF
Digital @fterLife

Quote:
Originally Posted by GEE DARK View Post
sorry for the messy area lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sense-A View Post

Add to this inventory

8 track peavey unity series mixer board
EMU - 1820m recording interface
motu - mkIII pci 424 A/D converter
cool edit
Ensoniq ASR 10
couple old receivers
3 sm58 mics
buddha
rane serato scratch
Yamaha Pacifica 521 Electric guitar
with an old skool crate amp
a couple equalizers
white owl new yorker
a couple pcs laptops
Rane mixer and technics 1200s have withstood abuse and time
shoeboxes full of old floppies full of samples drumkits etc.
large 45 collection

respect

Old 05-03-2010, 01:57 AM   #164
GEE DARK
Constant Elevation

GEE DARK iron monkeyGEE DARK iron monkeyGEE DARK iron monkey

heres an update i changed my setup around a little i plan on buying a 32 inch flatscreen soon lol

GEE DARK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2010, 01:09 PM   #165
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

dope shit ya'll....

yo inf, all that equiptment and u aint got a decent set of speackers? i aint see not one speacker on there

For the GenChat pervs