news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Lab > Audio Booth > Audio Tips & Tricks

Old 05-04-2010, 01:12 PM   #166
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Send a message via Skype™ to SKAMPOE

some of ya niggaz need to cean up ya labs gawddamn ya some filthy fuckers....lmao

For the GenChat pervs
SKAMPOE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2010, 01:46 PM   #167
INF
Digital @fterLife

INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to INF

hahahaha right , my desk was mad dirty.I didnt wanna clean it just for some pictures.

"dirty and stankin like a girls poo poo"
INF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2010, 01:49 PM   #168
INF
Digital @fterLife

INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SKAM-POPE View Post
dope shit ya'll....

yo inf, all that equiptment and u aint got a decent set of speackers? i aint see not one speacker on there

yeah ... about that.... hahahahah

I use a pair of lil tweets , they like ummmm cpu speakers. and then that sub with the blue light on it kicks hard for a cheap POS. my sound system is fuckt I know.

Monitors is the next on the list for me

and then another turntable

and so on and so on

I got everything I need to just get by right now but yeah I need to step that speaker game up.

peace skamp

my tweets was hidden behind that green cup on my desk. one is behind the cup and the other is on the other side of that lil dog.the printer blocks the second speaker.

they look like clock radio shits but they sound good though.

Last edited by INF; 05-04-2010 at 01:51 PM.
Old 05-04-2010, 02:33 PM   #169
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

werd werd... i gotta post ma shit here...think im gonna do a video for it so i can explain in depth my process n processors hehe

For the GenChat pervs
Old 05-09-2010, 04:06 PM   #170
Professor Poopsnagle
Banned

Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mumm Ra View Post

my new baby!
just copped this at best buy for $50 off cuz some dude got it as a gift and returned it without the packaging
gonna put it to use tonight!
Good deal! I got the LPK25 and the MPD32, I use them in FL studio, big ass screen too.
Professor Poopsnagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2010, 09:31 PM   #171
Sinapse
Hip Hop aholic

Sinapse five deadly venomsSinapse five deadly venomsSinapse five deadly venomsSinapse five deadly venomsSinapse five deadly venomsSinapse five deadly venomsSinapse five deadly venomsSinapse five deadly venomsSinapse five deadly venomsSinapse five deadly venoms

production weaponry

Sinapse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2010, 09:46 PM   #172
INF
Digital @fterLife

*checks plane ticket prices to philly to go chill with tha kid and let the SP's meet and greet*
Old 05-12-2010, 09:54 PM   #173
Sinapse
Hip Hop aholic

Sinapse five deadly venomsSinapse five deadly venomsSinapse five deadly venomsSinapse five deadly venomsSinapse five deadly venomsSinapse five deadly venomsSinapse five deadly venomsSinapse five deadly venomsSinapse five deadly venomsSinapse five deadly venoms

lol the true potential of Dr. Sample was unleashed once i got him some resourceful friends, especially his big brother to the right. I don't know why I'm referring to the drum machines as males, guess I just can't think of beating on a female like that.
Old 05-12-2010, 09:58 PM   #174
INF
Digital @fterLife

hahaha no doubt

man your space looks like we could just light up doobies and create SP/MPC magic outta the clouds of smoke.

thats the mf combo right there 303/2000xl

I wanna pair up my 404sx with a 2000xl. Its gonna happen ,I can feel it.hahahaha
Old 05-12-2010, 10:16 PM   #175
Sinapse
Hip Hop aholic

lol, there is usually clouds of smoke and greenery everywhere just left it outta this pic, the space is def conducive to working on music that's all the room is for, computer is behind the chair but it's not involved in any part of music besides backing up/archiving and sharing songs, vocal recording area is to the left, working on installing some acoustic paneling and it'll be a rap. Ima start recording/mastering more stuff at the studio but I'm still finishing off this lab, once i get it all finished I'll post some pics.
Old 05-12-2010, 11:08 PM   #176
Mic Tyson
Heisman

Mic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infinity View Post
hahaha no doubt

man your space looks like we could just light up doobies and create SP/MPC magic outta the clouds of smoke.

thats the mf combo right there 303/2000xl

I wanna pair up my 404sx with a 2000xl. Its gonna happen ,I can feel it.hahahaha
i was thinkin about doin that too but then i ended up gettin the Maschine real cheap. that would be tight tho. my 303 is comin tomorrow i might try to hook that up to the 404sx
Old 05-12-2010, 11:17 PM   #177
INF
Digital @fterLife

yeah man do it!!! dump shit back and forth between the two sp's!!! its fuckin over.
Old 05-12-2010, 11:21 PM   #178
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

niiice

For the GenChat pervs
Old 05-12-2010, 11:32 PM   #179
Sinapse
Hip Hop aholic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mic Tyson View Post
i was thinkin about doin that too but then i ended up gettin the Maschine real cheap. that would be tight tho. my 303 is comin tomorrow i might try to hook that up to the 404sx
yea the Maschine is real cheap compared to an mpc but it's a midi controller you can't really compare them. out of curiosity if you are using midi control of sounds/software in the computer, how are you using the SP? and why would you need two of them? just curious
Old 05-12-2010, 11:42 PM   #180
INF
Digital @fterLife

I did not know the maschine is a midi controller