news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Lab > Audio Booth > Audio Tips & Tricks

Old 05-13-2010, 12:45 AM   #181
Mic Tyson
Heisman

Mic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venoms

not normally no, its hardware integrated with its own software. you can use Maschine and make a beat without ever looking at the computer screen, which is one reason I chose it cuz i like hardware a lot more. but if you want u can use it as a midi controller in reason, ableton, etc.
Old 05-13-2010, 12:55 AM   #182
GEE DARK
Constant Elevation

GEE DARK iron monkeyGEE DARK iron monkeyGEE DARK iron monkey

im building a studio in another spot soon and i intend to teach kids how to make beats and production to help keep them off the streets and help keep them motivated when im done i will post the pix up and i know its gonna be crazy so far i got 3 rooms to work with so im making my office , a lounge and the studio . lets see what happens but you guys are dope and to see that hip hop is still there without the commercial shit makes me want to work harder thanks guys i applaud you and keep it up without you guys where would hip hop stand.
GEE DARK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2010, 07:59 PM   #183
Mumm Ra
God's Replica

Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

got my audio interface in the mail today...shits running a lot smoother now
though i think i need a new laptop this summer, mines two years old but as I get more advanced with my FL Studio game the shit still bogs down my CPU
Old 05-26-2010, 08:05 PM   #184
Mic Tyson
Heisman

Mic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venoms

^^^^^^let me know how that sounds. i gotta get one 2 for my macbook but didn't know which interfaces are good. how many inputs and outputs does it have?
Old 05-26-2010, 08:12 PM   #185
Professor Poopsnagle
Banned

Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mumm Ra View Post

got my audio interface in the mail today...shits running a lot smoother now
though i think i need a new laptop this summer, mines two years old but as I get more advanced with my FL Studio game the shit still bogs down my CPU
Do you run Windows 7? I do and my M Audio soundcard isn't supported and I'm forced to run Vista drivers which are bugged as fuck. So I'm also thinking of upgrading.
Professor Poopsnagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2010, 08:23 PM   #186
Mumm Ra
God's Replica

Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i got vista...
ive only been messing with this thing about 15 minutes actually and it seems i have to unplug it/ plug it back in every 5 minutes because it starts to overload (or something?)
like after a little while even when playing basic 3 second samples it will stutter like a mofo

hmmmmm
Old 05-26-2010, 08:24 PM   #187
Mumm Ra
God's Replica

but when i said it was running smoother a couple posts back - i can actually play synths n shit on my keyboard without it chopping up now...but then it starts to bug out like i said haha

maybe i gotta mess with settings i dunno...
Old 05-26-2010, 08:31 PM   #188
Professor Poopsnagle
Banned

Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Check your ASIO settings in FL, make sure it says M-Audio ASIO
Professor Poopsnagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2010, 08:37 PM   #189
Mumm Ra
God's Replica

yeah did that, well i just installed some new drivers for it so ill see if that makes a difference
cause when i think about it...my shit really shouldn't be lagging at all
ill hit with an update tomorrow though cuz i gotta jet, as far as in/outs Mic Tyson check for the mobilepre on amazon..
Old 05-26-2010, 08:57 PM   #190
Mumm Ra
God's Replica

aight so yeah i dunno wtf to do with this lol...any type of setting i use im getting mad latency issues and hearing pops all over my shit
but when i unplug it and play through my integrated laptop sound card its perfectly fine
and im testing it on a beat i just made of a simple sample loop, drum loop, and no plugins being used

hmmmmmmm
ill try again tomorrow, its gotta be something to do with the settings or driver
Old 06-13-2010, 08:06 PM   #191
Mumm Ra
God's Replica

so yeah i haven't even been using that mobilepre at all haha

but i just bought a Stanton T.62 turntable on ebay a minute ago & im stoked!!!
Old 06-13-2010, 08:16 PM   #192
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Send a message via Skype™ to SKAMPOE

dope
Old 06-13-2010, 08:18 PM   #193
INF
Digital @fterLife

INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to INF

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mumm Ra View Post

but i just bought a Stanton T.62 turntable on ebay a minute ago & im stoked!!!
niiiiiice
INF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2010, 12:01 AM   #194
Mumm Ra
God's Replica

aight so apart from that im waiting on my Numark DXM06 mixer to arrive
but check this out -
i may or may not have just raided the basement of an abandoned burned down building down the road and collected a stack of about 50 vinyl records -
i didnt count em all but the stack is about a foot high when they arent in sleeves cuz they were moldy as hell and im burning the sleeves
i gotta buy a cleaning brush and shit tomorrow so i can clean em though
but i feel like a fuckin Goonie who just found some treasure hahah, i can't wait to hear these!!
a lot of jazz and orchestra music too, the only one i recognized was Isaac Hayes SHAFT
Old 06-22-2010, 12:02 PM   #195
INF
Digital @fterLife

INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to INF

smooth lick
INF is offline   Reply With Quote