news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 01-21-2008, 02:12 AM   #1
MAYOR QUIMBY
Veteran Member

MAYOR QUIMBY fist of furyMAYOR QUIMBY fist of furyMAYOR QUIMBY fist of furyMAYOR QUIMBY fist of furyMAYOR QUIMBY fist of furyMAYOR QUIMBY fist of furyMAYOR QUIMBY fist of furyMAYOR QUIMBY fist of furyMAYOR QUIMBY fist of furyMAYOR QUIMBY fist of furyMAYOR QUIMBY fist of fury
Default Let me know what you think. (Interesting read!)

Supposedly, aliens have been visiting earth for thousands of years. Dont you think, that after travelling many light years to reach us, they would not try to communicate with us in a larger scale somehow? Instead, all they do is draw silly designs in crop fields and kidnap a couple of idiots every year to probe their rectums and all sorts of other dumb shit.

With a race intelligent enough to have conquered space and time, why dont those dumb fucking aliens just land in front of a huge crowd gathering (Sports game, presidential speech, concert, etc.) and just go "Hey! We're here!" What the fuck do those aliens have to fear?

So, if they don't want to be noticed, i'm sure their technology allows them to camoflauge themselves somehow instead of appearing in a barn somewhere out it Nevada or South Dakota. For super intelligent beings, they sure are a bunch of clumsy midgets.

Also, isnt it a little suspicious how much they resemble the human race? Almost perfectly anatomically correct with slight modifications. Two legs, two arms, a torso and a head. You mean to tell me their planet has gone through almost the exact same pattern of evolution that ours has? Why dont they look like an octopus or something wierd as fuck? Evolution must happen in every planet, but THIS close? Fuck outta here with that bullshit....

These extraterrestrial mother fuckers can fly (or teleport?) from one solar system to the next, so why do most people witness UFOs having lights? Did these flying machines need light to navigate around planets? I smell bullshit!!

Not only that, but those green little bastards manage to travel from one star to another, yet when they land on earth,,,uh oh!,,they crash! (Tanguska, Roswell, Shags Harbor, Kegsburg...)

And of course, some of the greatest evidence UFOs cant be real: Throughout time, these "intergalactic flying machines" keep changing in shape, texture, color, and dynamics. In the 1800's, they were "Air Ships" that were made of wood and looked like blimps with a fan blowing around. In the 1940's and 50's they all pretty much looked like a sterotypical cartoon UFO. But then once the space age started to kick in, they began taking really cool looking aero-dynamic, super high tech appearances. They seemed to change decade after decade, becoming more advanced, somewhat equal to our standards through the century. WTF!!! Sooo, you're telling me these advanced alien space vehicles seem to change within our ratio of technology? *Sniff sniff*,,,i smell more BULLSHIT!!

Average UFO pictures from 1950's.

Now, more recent pictures of what flying saucers look like:

^^Check out how fuckin sleek, thin, and technologically advanced these look compared to the ones above.

So in conclusion, I believe in alien life and all that, but i do not believe they are visiting earth.

What do ya'll think?

Last edited by MAYOR QUIMBY; 01-21-2008 at 03:30 AM.
MAYOR QUIMBY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2008, 02:38 AM   #2
STYLE

1. what do aliens have to fear?

to quote Eddie Griffin:
aliens don't come hee cause bad news travels fast. they're fighting over black and white, we're purple, wtf you think they gonna do to us?

2. most ufo sightings are man made aircraft.

3. look at what the human race can do. but there are a shitload of idiots behind the wheel, in public office, and on the pulpit. i'm sure if animals could talk they'd make the same comment you did about us. i'm sure there are some dumbass aliens out there.

4.if there are aliens visiting earth, i would think that they realize the extreme shock exposure would cause. imagine the impact.
Old 01-21-2008, 02:44 AM   #3
Visionz
The People's Champ

Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Visionz

painted in the 1400's

Support the Real. Click HERE
Visionz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2008, 02:53 AM   #4
NIGHT MAYOR
tha VIKING gawd

NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

they dont communicate because they are trying to find our weaknesses, were obviously bigger and stronger, who knows what weapons they have.

they apear in hick towns because NO ONE ever believes them, the aliens are on a winner there.

human body is perfect - basicly, why would'nt their most advanced "animal" species be in the shape of humanoid ? maybe aliens created us in their form, alien ant farm.

maybe the lights arnt just for cosmetic purposes

not being used to our atmosphere could explain crashes. gravity etc is diffrent on other planets so im guessing their planet/s are diffrent than ours.

there are obviously hoaxes out there of people gluing two saucepans together and spraying them grey/black. if thats the greatest example of UFO's being fake than you got alot more to proove

myself im 50/50 on the issue, i like to be open minded on topics i havent witnessed myself. your cheating yourself if you totaly believe in either or.

750 REBELS - australia's best

NIGHT MAYOR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2008, 02:59 AM   #5
MAYOR QUIMBY
Veteran Member

MAYOR QUIMBY fist of furyMAYOR QUIMBY fist of furyMAYOR QUIMBY fist of furyMAYOR QUIMBY fist of furyMAYOR QUIMBY fist of furyMAYOR QUIMBY fist of furyMAYOR QUIMBY fist of furyMAYOR QUIMBY fist of furyMAYOR QUIMBY fist of furyMAYOR QUIMBY fist of furyMAYOR QUIMBY fist of fury

Ya, the only thing about UFOs that makes me scratch my head is all those old ass ancient paintings, drawings, and statues. This website is only one of hundreds that talk about it:

www.crystalinks.com/ufohistory.html

Painted in 1710:

Painted in 1350:

I dont think mankind will ever know the truth.

Old 01-21-2008, 03:00 AM   #6
Visionz
The People's Champ

Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I think you'd be cheating yourself if you think we're the only ones here. Mathamatical probability tells you that we can't be the only planet inhabited with intelligent life. With things like supernova's having already happened, we also know that not all planets and stars are on the same time scale as us, meaning that there's planets out there that have been around billions of years before earth. Think what humans will be doing 3,000 years from now if we manage to not kill ourselves off first, much less millions of years from now.

Old 01-21-2008, 03:09 AM   #7
NIGHT MAYOR
tha VIKING gawd

NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^ we will be living here.

http://www.gps.caltech.edu/~mbrown/planetlila/

Old 01-21-2008, 03:11 AM   #8
MAYOR QUIMBY
Veteran Member

they dont communicate because they are trying to find our weaknesses, were obviously bigger and stronger, who knows what weapons they have. Soo, its taken them thousands of years to do so? If they were real, and a threat, they could have wiped us out centuries ago.

they apear in hick towns because NO ONE ever believes them, the aliens are on a winner there. So, aliens have an understanding of United States class ranking? (i.e. they notice that a business man is on a higher level than a redneck? Thats hogwash, we would all look like a piece of meat to aliens.)

human body is perfect - basicly, why would'nt their most advanced "animal" species be in the shape of humanoid ? maybe aliens created us in their form, alien ant farm. A possibility, but if they have the power to create other species, it would mean they could also alter their own species, so why wouldnt they add one more arm to their torso in order to better help them in their daily lives, or change their brain size and so on?

maybe the lights arnt just for cosmetic purposes
GOOD POINT. Could be used for communication perhaps?

not being used to our atmosphere could explain crashes. gravity etc is diffrent on other planets so im guessing their planet/s are diffrent than ours. If an alien team is travelling so far as to not even do simple research on a planet's gravitational pull, then they are retards. Humans can calculate the gravity pull of other planets with simple astronomy formulas.

there are obviously hoaxes out there of people gluing two saucepans together and spraying them grey/black. if thats the greatest example of UFO's being fake than you got alot more to proove
Ok, we got a couple of strange looking flying shapes in some old paintings, and millions of pictures of "flying saucers" within this past century. Notice how every shred of "proof" has always contained a doubt. It always leaves us going "well,,maybe thats not a space ship",,or "Well,,maybe that was a hoax."
Old 01-21-2008, 03:13 AM   #9
Visionz
The People's Champ

400 below zero, sounds cozy

Old 01-21-2008, 03:21 AM   #10
STYLE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fredy Mech View Post
"thats no moon. its a space station"
-obiwan kenobi
Old 01-21-2008, 03:23 AM   #11
diggy
The ABBOTT

diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

If there are any aliens, they are most likely humans who have escaped earth a long time ago to space travel. They are probably the ones who built stuff on mars. Ancestors of ancient Egyptions maybe.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sideshow Bob View Post
I personally find FMJ's approach to message boarding hilarious, considering we've got a lot of people here who often overcompensate for being heterosexual.

The one's who
lose it over his soft, gay care-free posts are suspect.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sky Blue Danny Kid View Post
Ahh, the numerical mythology of the homosexual african-canadian wu-tang fan is truly strange and wondrous.

What a unique people.

Quote:
Believe it or not, lobster and crabs are crustaceans and are a part of the arthropod family, which include caterpillars, cockroaches, and spiders!
diggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2008, 03:25 AM   #12
NIGHT MAYOR
tha VIKING gawd

ahhhh i think i used the wrong refrence............ fuck it.

Old 01-21-2008, 03:35 AM   #13
NIGHT MAYOR
tha VIKING gawd

Soo, its taken them thousands of years to do so? If they were real, and a threat, they could have wiped us out centuries ago. who said they were a threat ?......... yet. the time could be explained by cost, for example.

So, aliens have an understanding of United States class ranking? (i.e. they notice that a business man is on a higher level than a redneck? Thats hogwash, we would all look like a piece of meat to aliens.) you dont know what aliens think of us, MAYBE were advanced in other ways ? they know red necks wont be believed because they have STUDIED us.

A possibility, but if they have the power to create other species, it would mean they could also alter their own species, so why wouldnt they add one more arm to their torso in order to better help them in their daily lives, or change their brain size and so on? there is proberly some alien kid asking another alien kid "why havent they started cloning yet then" politics maybe ?

GOOD POINT. Could be used for communication perhaps? dunno if your having a dig but maybe ? maybe there for transport ?!? because lights are used for vision here doesnt mean thats all they can do.

If an alien team is travelling so far as to not even do simple research on a planet's gravitational pull, then they are retards. Humans can calculate the gravity pull of other planets with simple astronomy formulas. true, not my point tho, they may know about it but still have trouble with it. maybe they have been shot down to.

Ok, we got a couple of strange looking flying shapes in some old paintings, and millions of pictures of "flying saucers" within this past century. Notice how every shred of "proof" has always contained a doubt. It always leaves us going "well,,maybe thats not a space ship",,or "Well,,maybe that was a hoax." ever seen M.I.B. ? do you know there is doubt in EVERY case ?

Old 01-21-2008, 03:36 AM   #14
urbanlegendmf
Banned

urbanlegendmf shaolin monk

i heard from ron paul that aliens fucked with americans during the cold war redirecting our nukes to landing in american cities instead of there soviet union targets.

and that these aliens who helped us (invented the i pod,ps3,xbox 360)
are warning us that they will help us against other aliens who are planning to attack earth.
the other aliens could be the second coming of christ( what christians would say)

i say its my father elohiem godbody the 3rd
urbanlegendmf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2008, 05:53 AM   #15
J-Cee
SmokeY

J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Have u ever wondered why in the past 50 years or so,Technology has sped up Dramatically..humans have been around for a long ass time,and its taken 50 years or so for Technology to all of a sudden go crazy.
Maybe aliens provide the Government etc. with technology with some sort of agreement for there benefits..
anythings possible.
J-Cee is offline   Reply With Quote