news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Box Office Hideout

Old 01-24-2008, 03:37 PM   #16
HANZO
Hanovallah

HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

from the trailers the film looks awesome, a pure action movie with a pointless plot. thats what i like. a mans film.
Old 01-25-2008, 11:42 AM   #17
True Father Allah
PRODIGAL SUN

True Father Allah five deadly venomsTrue Father Allah five deadly venomsTrue Father Allah five deadly venomsTrue Father Allah five deadly venomsTrue Father Allah five deadly venomsTrue Father Allah five deadly venomsTrue Father Allah five deadly venomsTrue Father Allah five deadly venomsTrue Father Allah five deadly venoms

I build that it's good too
True Father Allah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2008, 04:52 PM   #18
Asasasin
The One Armed Boxer

Asasasin grasshopper

the only bad part is that he is too old and his face looks like shit
Asasasin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2008, 12:01 PM   #19
CuzinBilly
PRODIGAL SUN

CuzinBilly Sinister snakeCuzinBilly Sinister snake

the only problem is there is no problem. i seen the flick yesterday if u are the least bit interested in the flick u will get ur fix. nice action flicks that keeps u interested the whole way threw. sylvester stallone has some classic kills in it as well....i compare as second best in the series tied wit first blood 2.
Old 01-26-2008, 12:04 PM   #20
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury

I think the best Rambo is part 2. I liked the first one also and i didn't like part 3. I'm gonna check out the new one next weekend. I've always been a fan of Stallone's. I liked the last Rocky movie. Cobra is my favorite of his. Ya'll should check out his straight to video movie Shade with Jamie Foxx, Melanie Griffith, Gabriel Byrne, Thandie Newton. It's about people gambling and playing cards. Very good flick.
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2008, 04:12 PM   #21
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury

I saw on the news this morning that Rambo made $18.2 million at the box office this past weekend. That's impressive because i didn't think it was gonna make that much money. Rambo came in 2nd place this past weekend.
Old 01-28-2008, 05:56 PM   #22
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to oDoUoSoKo

It was a bad movie...the over exaggerative violence is the only mildly enjoyable thing about it...story line was way loose, and, ofcourse...hes too old..plus...

*SPOILER ALERT*

he doesnt die.
oDoUoSoKo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2008, 09:11 AM   #23
Dante
Devils never cry

Dante grasshopper
Send a message via AIM to Dante Send a message via Yahoo to Dante

Movie was great. I really can't see how a man can come out dissapointed after watching this. A man's film indeed, where the action scenes completlely overshdow the story.
Old 02-04-2008, 12:10 PM   #24
Jeru
Non Ignorant

Jeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of fury
Send a message via AIM to Jeru Send a message via MSN to Jeru

It's just a mindless action movie where you can just sit back and let the blood flow...I liked it.

Winner of The Masta Killa Award 2007
New and Improved Cool List © : Everybody
© The Cool List name and product is protected under the laws of I used it first.All rights reserved
Jeru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2008, 12:44 PM   #25
Origin™
The Master Of Equilibrium

Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Movie had exactly what I wanted from a new Rambo movie...

Rambo killing everything in sight.

Good movie for what it is.
Old 02-04-2008, 01:23 PM   #26
Bucellito 136
Original Nastukao

Bucellito 136 shaolin monk
Send a message via MSN to Bucellito 136

i saw it yesterday it's a good movie but not great
Old 02-04-2008, 01:41 PM   #27
HANZO
Hanovallah

HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

this movie jus is too good to be true for me. im reading reviews for it and the critics hate it, that can only mean rambo is killing too many ppl. shame this movies out here on the 22nd of feb.
Old 02-04-2008, 04:44 PM   #28
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

I saw it yesterday and i liked it. It was a lot of violence and gore. I hate those fucking foreigners in the movie that were killing innocent foreigners. That type of shit goes on everyday in those countries and that's why i see why so many foreigners come to america because the violence is horrible in those countries. I hate seeing innocent people get killed and raped like that for no reason. I was clapping when Sylvester Stallone was killing all those sick foreigner killers.
Old 02-04-2008, 05:46 PM   #29
Sean
Wu Vatican

Sean fist of furySean fist of furySean fist of furySean fist of furySean fist of furySean fist of furySean fist of furySean fist of furySean fist of furySean fist of furySean fist of fury

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supreme Mathematics View Post
Inspectah Deck on the set?

Lmao!!!

I just found this slightly longer one:

http://www.slashfilm.com/wp/wp-conte...eath-chart.jpg

(pic is too big)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TAURO View Post
Im not expecting it to be better than the first film, I just hope it's a good film. Based on what Stallone did with the last Rocky flick, I have faith that he will pull off something decent with this one.
Really? I haven't seen it but I heard that was like one of the worst films some people have ever seen. But I have different tastes to a lot of them, some of them said the same thing about I Am Legend

Last edited by Sean; 02-04-2008 at 06:32 PM.
Sean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2008, 06:46 PM   #30
TAURO
El Don of this shit

TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Nah Rocky Balboa was a really good flick. It had heart and the guy he had to fight wasn't no one dimensional character, it's not perfect but in my view it was a great way to end the franchise.

"I pledge allegiance to the hip hop"
Method Man
TAURO is offline   Reply With Quote