news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop

Old 08-11-2005, 06:06 AM   #31
PuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT
DEVIL BASTARD!!!

PuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT prodigal sonPuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT prodigal sonPuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT prodigal sonPuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT prodigal sonPuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT prodigal sonPuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT prodigal son
Default Re: 50 Cent speaks on Game, Nas Diss

^^ so you like candy shop then?
Old 08-11-2005, 06:12 AM   #32
Ink Is My Drink
Veteran Member

Ink Is My Drink shaolin monk

Quote:
Originally Posted by triggahappy187
Yall mean to tell me that 50's latest album was caca? it was good main U cant hate on em cuz his first album was actually better then his first. Yall hate 50 an thats ok but come on his album was better then Nas recent effort.
wtf?

50 has NEVER done a better album than nas neverrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Ink Is My Drink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2005, 06:13 AM   #33
Ink Is My Drink
Veteran Member

Ink Is My Drink shaolin monk

an for the record 50's new album is fukin shit an loves cock hardcore
Ink Is My Drink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2005, 06:15 AM   #34
PuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT
DEVIL BASTARD!!!

PuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT prodigal sonPuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT prodigal sonPuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT prodigal sonPuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT prodigal sonPuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT prodigal sonPuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT prodigal son

^ co-sign
Old 08-11-2005, 07:15 AM   #35
adriatic

adriatic grasshopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by wutang 10304
wtf?

50 has NEVER done a better album than nas neverrrrrrrrrrrrrr
As an unbiased listener let me just say that The Massacre and Street's Disciple are BOTH wack.

Yall are basically arguing over whose last album sucked less. Who gives a fuck.
adriatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2005, 07:15 AM   #36
ShaolinDarts
Audio System/Diamond

ShaolinDarts iron monkeyShaolinDarts iron monkeyShaolinDarts iron monkey

Kind of a contradiction here. 50 and G-Unit did beef with Game after he left. And did 50's money make Game learn how to spit 300 bars? If G-unit could talk about him then but not now my conclusion is that Game owns them with 300 bars.

And about Nas. Does it really matter if Streets Disciple was not hot? Niether was Jadakiss's last cd but he doesn't seem to have any problem replying to him. Why not reply to nas? The answer lies in the first line of the 3rd verse of MC Burial.

I think I know what my conclusion is. I personally don't care about 50 or Game but as a Nas fan I can see the contradictions in that statement.

I'm hood ornaments, junkies win awards in my tournaments - Chef Raekwon
ShaolinDarts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2005, 07:23 AM   #37
G.O.D.PT3
Veteran Member

Location: Back n Forth Queens and Brooklyn (Brownsville), New York
G.O.D.PT3 sitting duck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sun_Tzu
http://www.allhiphop.com/features/?ID=1149

here's what he said about 300 Bars: AllHipHop.com: What was your response to Summer Jam and “300 Bars”?

50 Cent: I don’t respond to it. I’m not going to respond to it. Let me explain something to you, this is a guy that I went out of my way to work on this project because of my relationship with Dr. Dre. We’re splitting the 50% of the profits on Game’s album with Dr. Dre. You know, and I did what I had to do to make the project successful and then what you find afterwards is you start to see in his character that he thinks in like a new XXLhe’s saying it. He’s saying, “I’m the man.” What he’s going to find out is the only record that’s harder to make than your first one is your second one.

And About Nas:

AllHipHop.com: Nas recently put out “Don’t Body Yourself.” Did you see that coming?

50 Cent: You know what, I’m gonna tell you: in all honesty when I released [“Piggy Bank”] and I heard [the various responses] I heard Jadakiss say some things, you know what I’m saying? And the general public hadn’t said one word about Nas, right? And this is a credible MC, at one point. Now, you get the implication of the general public feeling like he doesn’t count right now. Because the first thing they would say is, “Oh, what do think Jada gonna do or what you think Fat Joe…” do you see what I’m saying? They didn’t even put him in the loop. They wasn’t saying, “What you think Nas is going to do?” because his last album was so bad they didn’t even care. You know, and even his choice of music from the response, it’s not enough. It’s not good enough.

THIS NIGGAS A FUCIN JOKE.

So what's the black man's true religion, who should we follow?
Use your own intuition, you are tommorrow - Nasir bin Olu Dara
G.O.D.PT3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2005, 12:31 PM   #38
maestro wooz
Veteran Member

maestro wooz Village Idiot

Quote:
Originally Posted by KBOS
50 certainly didn't own NAS. 50 thinks he's better than anybody with an album that didn't sell as much as his, which is total bull shit
actually 50 didnt mention nas's album sales at all in this interview. He's right, no one cared about a nas response to 50 anymore. The talk was all about fat joe and jadakiss but no one cared or wanted to talk about what nas would do. Hes supposed to be one of the greatest emcees ever yet now no one gives a shit about him. 50 shit on nas with that
maestro wooz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2005, 01:16 PM   #39
racist randy
Banned

racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to racist randy

Hey Everyone I Posted A Link To The Piggy Bank Video On Page 3 Check It Out.
racist randy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2005, 01:18 PM   #40
KBOS
emceeeees kick tha bucket

KBOS iron monkeyKBOS iron monkeyKBOS iron monkeyKBOS iron monkeyKBOS iron monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by woozer
Hes supposed to be one of the greatest emcees ever yet now no one gives a shit about him. 50 shit on nas with that
Just because 50 is getting more attention than NAS does not mean that he shit on nas. To me it doesn't matter who's getting more attention, nas could shit on 50 any day. He's a more intelligent and talented emcee, period.
Old 08-11-2005, 01:45 PM   #41
Chief 'Broom
Veteran Member

Chief 'Broom shaolin monk

Who says no one cared about Nas' response? Although i enjoyed what Jada did to 50, Nas' response is the only goddam response i've been waiting on..

And Game'll do much better without 50, watch. Game has officially taken 50's place in hip hop.
Chief 'Broom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2005, 02:52 PM   #42
ShaolinDarts
Audio System/Diamond

ShaolinDarts iron monkeyShaolinDarts iron monkeyShaolinDarts iron monkey

I heard someone say that The Documentary has sold more than The Massacre. Is this true?

I'm hood ornaments, junkies win awards in my tournaments - Chef Raekwon
ShaolinDarts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2005, 04:58 PM   #43
R3beLuTionAry
IP RELAY OPERATOR

R3beLuTionAry grasshopper
Send a message via AIM to R3beLuTionAry

Universal truth is not mesasured in mass appeal. Fuck 50.
R3beLuTionAry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2005, 05:45 PM   #44
Dae Ja Nae
Priceless:The Modern IsIs

Dae Ja Nae prodigal sonDae Ja Nae prodigal sonDae Ja Nae prodigal sonDae Ja Nae prodigal sonDae Ja Nae prodigal sonDae Ja Nae prodigal son

blah blah blah ... Fuck 50 and G-unit

I sew...
beautiful seeds that sprout flowers that’s deeply rooted
your weak style-diluted with concepts that’s so polluted
my words flourish, creating jewels the conscious will cherish ...

-- Dae Ja Nae

http://www.soundclick.com/daejanae
http://wutangcorp.com/showthread.php?t=11503

Dae Ja Nae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2005, 06:17 PM   #45
oldie
Hull's #1 Hip-Hop Fan!

oldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venoms

right this is my opinion, dnt non of y'all shit on me. i like nas, i have all his albums n a bunch of mixtapes. but i also like 50 n g-unit n game. 50's best album was Guess Who's Back IMO, it is quite raw. Nas helped 50 get his rep, nas was on Guess Who's Back. 50 is sore at nas, has been since before Get Rich dropped, IMO Get Rich was a real nice album at th etime, 50 is the biggest seelin solo artist of all time. i dnt like nas new album but i dnt like 50's new album. Game could of got as far as he has without 50 n G-unit, maybe jus not as fast. i like game too, i known about him 2 years b 4 documentary dropped, so i was mad hyped for it. but it dissapointed. i respect 50 for him more or less preaching what he believes in, he stands up to ANYONE, even the wu and that is a tall order, but i also respect nas cos of how long he has lasted and the age he started and he hasnt, lets say, gone downhill, a-la Eminem. every 1 knows nas is above 50 but i still like the way evry 1 can shit on 50 but it dusnt beat him and nas dusnt need to do his 'body ya self' cos nas shud know better than to bite at 50's provoking, its exactly what 50 wants, nas shud and i expect does know he is above 50.

nah mean. i wuld sorley miss any of these cats if they were ever to get dun over. nas has kept it real, 12 years as sum 1 sed, but for me 50 test's evry1 - he may even bring the best out of sum mc's nahmean. take this 4 example, eminem has now been well a truly rapped by the commercialness but if 50 was to beef with him, u never kno it might provoke the old style eminem to come back with sum sick shit n revive his career.
oldie is offline   Reply With Quote