news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Know The Ledge > Thought Provoking News Articles

Old 01-24-2008, 06:12 PM   #1
Miliato
meet me in the lobby

Miliato iron monkeyMiliato iron monkeyMiliato iron monkeyMiliato iron monkey
Default Man Or Rock On Mars???

Sorry if this has been posted before...

Mystery Of Red Planet Picture

Updated:08:46, Wednesday January 23, 2008
<H2>It's the picture that ET believers have been waiting for - and the one that shows there could be life on Mars.

</H2> Make up your own mind

The image, taken by Nasa's Mars Explorer Spirit, seems to show a figure on the surface of the red planet.
However the more sceptical have decided that it is just a rock.
At first astronomers were disappointed with pictures sent back from the surface of the Red Planet by the six-wheel robot four years ago.
But a space fan spotted the figure, which was just a pinprick in the original photograph. It was blown up and posted on a website.

One stargazer writes on the site: "My first thought - it's Big Foot! If you show me another rock in another photo from Mars or Earth that naturally looks like that, I will reconsider."
Another said: "I couldn't believe my eyes when I looked and saw what appears to be a naked alien running around on Mars."
Experts say that if the planet once had surface water, there was the potential to support life.
Analysis of soil showed it contained 90% silica - a concentration only likely to have formed when water is present.
But as to whether there are likely to be aliens moving around, opinion is clearly divided.
Miliato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2008, 06:16 PM   #2
Miliato
meet me in the lobby

NASA didnt notice this shit......after 4 years a fan zoomed in on the picture and found the figure...

Old 01-24-2008, 06:18 PM   #3
Miliato
meet me in the lobby

NASA says its a rock. but damn you can see the definition of a shoulder, arm, hip. Maybe an old statue????
Old 01-24-2008, 06:23 PM   #4
STYLE

the issue is perspective. how far away is that image from the camera?

from the close up, it seems that the alien would be very small when i compare it to he size of the sandgrains around it.
Old 01-24-2008, 07:18 PM   #5
Miliato
meet me in the lobby

i checked a few places and couldnt find anything on the distance.......came across this on a site tho...

According to astronomer Phil Plait of the Bad Astronomy Web site, if the image really is of a man on Mars, he's awfully small: "Talk about a tempest in a teacup!" Plait said. "The rock on Mars is actually just a few inches high and a few yards from the camera. A few million years of Martian winds sculpted it into an odd shape, which happens to look like, well, a Bigfoot! It's just our natural tendency to see familiar shapes in random objects."
Old 01-25-2008, 03:06 AM   #6
begongo
I AM HIPHOP

begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to begongo Send a message via Yahoo to begongo Send a message via Skype™ to begongo

why the hell don't they just take another picture of the same place?
if it was a rock, it'll still be there ...
Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
I'm not going post more pictures of my dick, Style. You guys can forget about it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
Some of ya'll that are having sex without condoms need to be careful because that shit ain't cool having sex with no condoms.
begongo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2008, 03:37 AM   #7
J-Cee
SmokeY

J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^lol true
J-Cee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2008, 03:47 AM   #8
Visionz
The People's Champ

Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Visionz

you'd think they've would've figured it out by now

Support the Real. Click HERE

Last edited by Visionz; 01-25-2008 at 03:54 AM.
Visionz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2008, 04:31 AM   #9
KERZO
☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀

KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

its davie crockett

KERZO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2008, 07:36 AM   #10
SL33
Hungry Hyena From Medina

SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

mars, planet of orcs.
SL33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2008, 08:00 AM   #11
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

that alien has an iLL bop
Old 01-25-2008, 08:09 AM   #12
pneumatic
The Preacher

pneumatic prodigal sonpneumatic prodigal sonpneumatic prodigal sonpneumatic prodigal sonpneumatic prodigal sonpneumatic prodigal son

Quote:
Originally Posted by Visions Unseen View Post

you'd think they've would've figured it out by now
You beat me to it. I was going to say a Tuscan Raider.
Old 01-27-2008, 03:07 PM   #13
Sleep Sinatra
Veteran Member

Sleep Sinatra shaolin masta killaSleep Sinatra shaolin masta killaSleep Sinatra shaolin masta killaSleep Sinatra shaolin masta killaSleep Sinatra shaolin masta killaSleep Sinatra shaolin masta killaSleep Sinatra shaolin masta killa
Send a message via AIM to Sleep Sinatra Send a message via MSN to Sleep Sinatra

damn, lead us 2 the pyramids
Sleep Sinatra is offline   Reply With Quote