news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > Misc > Scriptures Forum > Comics

Old 01-28-2008, 06:12 PM   #1
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to oDoUoSoKo
Question ]]]Major Story Arc Thread[[[

HEY COMIC FANS!!! any questions on major story arcs....can be thrown my way, im a pretty comic savvy fellow...
oDoUoSoKo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2008, 09:12 PM   #2
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

NEW CAP

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bucky_Barnes

all i gotta say is....duh.

who didnt see this coming^^
Old 02-21-2008, 02:50 PM   #3
The Void
The Ocean of Illusion...

The Void crouching tiger

Bucky was the obvious and best choice for Cap, Winter Soldier is crazy.
The Void is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2008, 05:26 PM   #4
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

yea but i didnt want another cap...and whe Punisher started wearing his new costume that resembled Cap's i got a bit excited...eloels.
Old 02-22-2008, 03:05 PM   #5
TAURO
El Don of this shit

TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

It makes sense that it's Bucky, but one thing that doesn't make sense to me (im not that far in yet) but wasn't Bucky a villain?

"I pledge allegiance to the hip hop"
Method Man
TAURO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2008, 11:13 PM   #6
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

not too fond of the Winter Soldier thing, but as far as i know he was not himself...ad if your reading Origins (wolv.) it shows how he was givendifferent orders from Cap...and often clashed with wolverine (in WWII)
Old 03-11-2008, 08:11 PM   #7
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

Secret Invasion soon guys...get your Saga comics, they're free, and mad long.
Old 04-03-2008, 06:31 PM   #8
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

WOW Secret Invasion is NUUTTSS!!!!GO BUY IT!!
Old 04-06-2008, 10:59 AM   #9
main_man
BANNED FOR LIFE!

main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

just peeped secret invasion. startin' off crazy.
main_man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2008, 06:46 PM   #10
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

yea
Old 04-08-2008, 07:10 AM   #11
I GOT A CHAMBER
Ol Dirty GraveDiga

I GOT A CHAMBER shaolin monk
Send a message via Yahoo to I GOT A CHAMBER

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dusk View Post
HEY COMIC FANS!!! any questions on major story arcs....can be thrown my way, im a pretty comic savvy fellow...
SO U ARE A COMIC FAN NEVER REALLY BEEN INTO THEM
Old 04-09-2008, 08:42 PM   #12
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

im a huge comic fan.
Old 10-27-2008, 04:09 AM   #13
Dr. Simon Hurt
Madrigal Elektromotoren

Location: my own private domicile, and I will not be harassed...bitch!
Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

secret invasion's been wack and disappointing...bendis really dropped the ball on this one...yu's art has been class though...but damn it if it's just a mindless brawl with little substance...makes civil war look like fucking watchmen.
Dr. Simon Hurt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2008, 12:00 AM   #14
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

SKRULLGANG!

Can't wait for the whole Secret Invasion series to finally drop. Anyone know when they should all be out by? I hate reading one then waiting for the next.

^ KYLE WILLIAMS POOPS THE BED ^
Dirty Knowledge is offline   Reply With Quote