news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Box Office Hideout

Old 02-01-2008, 02:40 PM   #1
buckshotstheone
Legend

buckshotstheone shaolin monk
Send a message via AIM to buckshotstheone
Default Cheezy 80s Horror Movies

love them shits, Slumber Party Massacre, shit like that. just brutal, let almost humorous killings, plenty of tits and blood and bad acting.

anyone else feel me?

got any to add to the list?
buckshotstheone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2008, 02:45 PM   #2
TAURO
El Don of this shit

TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

The freddy kreuger sequels.

"I pledge allegiance to the hip hop"
Method Man
TAURO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2008, 07:53 PM   #3
DiMidio
Banned

DiMidio sitting duck

yo...these are my favorite movies. when noone is around, your bitch is asleep, and theres nothing to do, you order some pizza, drink beer and smoke blunts to movies like sleepaway camp, slumber party massacre, cheerleader camp, all the friday the 13th movies (of course), prom nightm, etc.
DiMidio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2008, 08:25 PM   #4
NIGHT MAYOR
tha VIKING gawd

NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

evil dead (awesome)
return of the living dead

and i dont know if you guys ever caught this kiwi classic:

Peter Jackson mad it its not 80's - early 90's but there is some blood in this movie, all i can say is "lawn mower'n zombies"

750 REBELS - australia's best

NIGHT MAYOR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2008, 08:27 PM   #5
STYLE

man we used to have sleep overs back in elementary and rent these cheesy flicks. they had to be gory but also had to show boobs.

"i spit on your grave" -classic. woman is gang raped in the woods and then gets BRUTAL revenge on them. i'm talkin choppin dicks off, axes to the back, etc

Old 02-02-2008, 01:35 AM   #6
VallKano
Veteran Member

VallKano shaolin monk
Send a message via AIM to VallKano

SLEEPAWAY CAMP runs it
VallKano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2008, 02:34 AM   #7
Lex Lugor
Parcheesi faced

Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

my guilty pleasures hahaha

-my bloody valentine

Lex Lugor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2008, 04:56 AM   #8
LuckyTheWonderDog
Peace to the god(zilla)

LuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fredy Mech View Post

Peter Jackson mad it its not 80's - early 90's but there is some blood in this movie, all i can say is "lawn mower'n zombies"
If you like that, then another early Jackson classic is:

Other classic silly 80s horror films were:

Phantasm (and Sequels)
Friday 13th (and Sequels)
Basket Case
Critters
Re-Animator
Pumpkin Head
Silent Night, Deadly Night
The Burning
From Beyond
Child's Play
Sleepaway Camp
C.H.U.D.

Click HERE for free mp3 compilations (inc. rare tracks) from:

J Dilla, MF Grimm, Mr. Lif, Poetic aka Grym Reaper, Kool G Rap, RA the Rugged Man, Shabazz, Hell Razah, Timbo King, Jus Allah, Warcloud, Breeze Brewin, Kid Capri, Count Bass D, Insight and more...

Last edited by LuckyTheWonderDog; 02-02-2008 at 05:01 AM.
LuckyTheWonderDog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2008, 10:36 AM   #9
DiMidio
Banned

DiMidio sitting duck

Quote:
Originally Posted by STYLEMASTERR View Post
man we used to have sleep overs back in elementary and rent these cheesy flicks. they had to be gory but also had to show boobs.

"i spit on your grave" -classic. woman is gang raped in the woods and then gets BRUTAL revenge on them. i'm talkin choppin dicks off, axes to the back, etc

yo...I Spit On Your Grave is fucking brutal...the type of movie i will never forget in my life

Last House On The Left cant hold a candle to ISOYG

some other movies...

Slaughter High
My Bloody Valentine
The Mutilator
Madman
Maniac
He Knows Youre Alone (this was Tom Hanks first movie, back in 1980)
The Burning
Happy Birthday To Me
The Prowler
Dont Go In The House

...man, i can go on and on and on and on. these really are my favorite kind of movies. i acquired a HUGE collection of them when i found this site where you can download pretty much any horror film ever made. get at me in a pm if you wanna know the site, i dont know if its cool to post in here
DiMidio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2008, 11:53 AM   #10
buckshotstheone
Legend

buckshotstheone shaolin monk
Send a message via AIM to buckshotstheone

sleepaway camp was the bomb

i never saw basket case...was that any good?

not gonna lie, if the movie ain't got at least one naked bitch than i ain't as interested (sleepaway camp is an exception)

my favorite besides the fridays has gotta be either Slumber Party Massacre...or the newer Cheerleader Massacre...talk about a terrible movie that you can get a group of friends together and just laugh all the way through
buckshotstheone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2008, 12:09 AM   #11
NIGHT MAYOR
tha VIKING gawd

NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spinx View Post
If you like that, then another early Jackson classic is:

yeah i peeped that, cant remember much of it tho, must been a bit weak.

750 REBELS - australia's best

NIGHT MAYOR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2008, 11:26 PM   #12
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Yeah, those horror movies were nice. Anybody ever see that April Fool's movie? Kind of a swerve ending, lol I liked Class Reunion Massacre. It also goes by the name of 'The Redeemer'. It's a rare find, and it doesn't seem like that many people have heard of it. It's from the late 70's, but close enough. lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
I know black men want sex often and when they don't get it when they want it, they'll find a woman who will give them sex. Sex is the reason why most black couples don't stay together long.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2008, 01:34 AM   #13
NY_Mami
Wu Fan

NY_Mami iron monkeyNY_Mami iron monkeyNY_Mami iron monkeyNY_Mami iron monkey
Send a message via AIM to NY_Mami

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fredy Mech View Post
evil dead (awesome)
return of the living dead

I saw Dead Alive...... that shit was funny......

THE CHEF LOVES MY MASTERPIECE

NY_Mami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2008, 04:20 AM   #14
noel411
The ABBOTT

noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Ha, I'm big fan of these movies too.

All the obvious ones are good value, but if you're after something a little more "underground", see if you can't get your hands on "Night Train To Terror". That's a personal favourite of mine. Also "Silent Night Deadly Night 2" is all time.
Old 02-06-2008, 09:57 PM   #15
STYLE

oh shit! it just dawned on me .......

i can't believe i forgot about........