news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop

Old 02-07-2008, 10:09 AM   #16
TAURO
El Don of this shit

TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Good thread Spinx.

"I pledge allegiance to the hip hop"
Method Man
TAURO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2008, 10:13 AM   #17
LuckyTheWonderDog
Peace to the god(zilla)

LuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venoms

^^ Figured there needed to be a place to keep all the links to these things.

Click HERE for free mp3 compilations (inc. rare tracks) from:

J Dilla, MF Grimm, Mr. Lif, Poetic aka Grym Reaper, Kool G Rap, RA the Rugged Man, Shabazz, Hell Razah, Timbo King, Jus Allah, Warcloud, Breeze Brewin, Kid Capri, Count Bass D, Insight and more...
LuckyTheWonderDog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2008, 07:52 AM   #18
LuckyTheWonderDog
Peace to the god(zilla)

LuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venoms

Decided that Breeze from Juggaknots (and from Prince Paul's 'A Prince Among Thieves' album) deserves a compilation as well. Will get that one together when I got time as well.

Here's a provisonal track listing of all the stuff he's featured on that isn't on either of the two Juggaknots albums. I've got all the tracks in red. Anyone got any of the others?

1 - Prince Paul - What You Got (The Demo) ft. Sha
2 - Soul Purpose - Minimum Wage
3 - Aesop Rock - Getaway Car ft. Cage
4 - Tame One - Slick Talkin'
5 - Mr Len - Love Venom ft. Jean Grae
6 - Invisible - Around My Way
7 - Prince Paul - You Got Shot ft. Sha
8 - Juggaknots - Sumday
9 - Sub-Conscious - Good Combination
10 - Prince Paul - Pain ft. Sha
11 - C-Rayz Walz - The Line-Up ft. Wordsworth, J-Treds, Thirstin Howl, Vast Aire & MF Doom
12 - Prince Paul - The Other Line ft. Heroine
13 - Mr Len - This Morning ft. Juggaknots
14 - Breeze, Tame One & Cage - Fried Fish
15 - Prince Paul - Steady Slobbin'
16 - Vast Aire - Life's III Pt. II (The Empire Striketh) ft. Vordul Mega
17 - Esoteric - Gun Clapp ft. J-Treds
18 - Sub-Conscious - Bezerkowitz
19 - Company Flow - Fire In Which You Burn ft. J-Treds
20 - Prince Paul - Put The Next Man On ft. Sha & Superstar
21 - Juggaknots - She Loves Me Not
22 - DJ Eli - Farewell Fondle 'Em ft. Godfather Don, J-Treds, Q-Unique & MF Doom

J Dilla, MF Grimm, Mr. Lif, Poetic aka Grym Reaper, Kool G Rap, RA the Rugged Man, Shabazz, Hell Razah, Timbo King, Jus Allah, Warcloud, Breeze Brewin, Kid Capri, Count Bass D, Insight and more...

Last edited by LuckyTheWonderDog; 02-08-2008 at 11:44 AM.
Old 02-08-2008, 12:26 PM   #19
King Tron 1
Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo

King Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venoms

nice thread spinx! got that dillagence from ya sig a while back and damn! gonna get others you got here too!
King Tron 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2008, 12:30 PM   #20
LuckyTheWonderDog
Peace to the god(zilla)

Gonna get GFX to do me a sig to advertise this thread, and link it here. Will keep updating almost weekly.

Old 02-08-2008, 12:33 PM   #21
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
Are U aware I ban @ will?

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Nice thread just keep it mixtapes made by members because any other content can get this thread deleted. REP!!!
Old 02-08-2008, 12:34 PM   #22
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Wow I just repped spinx and his rep power went from 0 to 10
Old 02-08-2008, 12:35 PM   #23
LuckyTheWonderDog
Peace to the god(zilla)

^ I'm only upping compilations I've put together and free downloads put out by the artists themselves or that cannot be bought. I can't control what others post though. Please make sure that you delete offending posts rather than my whole thread!

Old 02-08-2008, 12:36 PM   #24
LuckyTheWonderDog
Peace to the god(zilla)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigben View Post
Wow I just repped spinx and his rep power went from 0 to 10
Haha, I was starting to think nobody loved me!

Old 02-08-2008, 01:26 PM   #25
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spinx View Post
^ I'm only upping compilations I've put together and free downloads put out by the artists themselves or that cannot be bought. I can't control what others post though. Please make sure that you delete offending posts rather than my whole thread!
Will do.
Old 02-09-2008, 08:11 PM   #26
SickSide
Veteran Member

SickSide iron monkeySickSide iron monkeySickSide iron monkeySickSide iron monkey

good thread Spinx, ill add on

01. Ill Bill ft. Sick Jacken - Overkill (Remix)
02. The High & Mighty ft. Sean Price - Star Destroyers
03. Baige Obannon ft. Jaysaun & Slaine - Gladiators
04. N.V.One ft. Sapient - Head Hunter (Snippet)
05. Sicknature ft. Q-unique & Ill Bill - Bring Back The Raw Hip Hop
06. Big Pun - Watcha Gon Do
07. Yak Ballz - Get Yours
08. Hostyle ft. R.A. The Ruggedman - Ring Kings
09. Talib Kweli - Ghetto Afterlife ft. Kool G Rap
10. Blaq Poet ft. Jaysun & Termanology - King of the Jungle
11. DZK - Doomsday
12. Evidence ft. Slug - Line of Scrimmage
13. Danny Diablo ft. Necro, Prince Metropolitan & Skinhead Rob - Mechanix
14. Heltah Skeltah - I Aint Havin That
15. Black Pegasus ft. Chino XL & Liquid Assassin - Rep That
16. Slaine - Close Your Eyes
17. Bekay - Dead End

http://www.zshare.net/download/7260299fc51e1e/

Last edited by SickSide; 02-09-2008 at 08:17 PM.
SickSide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2008, 08:29 PM   #27
Guarded By Martyrs
AllTheWorldWillBeYourNME

Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Thanks^
I'll up a mixtape soon...

Last edited by Guarded By Martyrs; 02-13-2008 at 05:52 PM.
Guarded By Martyrs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2008, 02:58 AM   #28
NAKHI the SOLORIAN
i still love h.e.r.

NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

standing by for Sadat X...hoping that the full version of "Loud Hangover" is on it....****hint....hint***

click the sig if you vatican status
NAKHI the SOLORIAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2008, 06:45 AM   #29
LuckyTheWonderDog
Peace to the god(zilla)

You'll have to give me a little bit of time for the Sadat one as I'm really busy right now.

Old 02-11-2008, 11:05 AM   #30
claaa7
Killer Bob

claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

great thread!
keep up the good work!
claaa7 is offline   Reply With Quote