news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > Misc > Scriptures Forum > Comics

Old 07-12-2009, 01:20 PM   #46
Dr. Simon Hurt
Madrigal Elektromotoren

Location: my own private domicile, and I will not be harassed...bitch!
Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^^^ya i'd say his run peaked with 'fall of the mutants' after that it kind of meanders until jim lee started drawing it and even then it was nowhere near the quality of when he was working with byrne or paul smith.
Dr. Simon Hurt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2009, 04:03 PM   #47
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to oDoUoSoKo

which is a shame, because i love Jim lee's art on X Men.
oDoUoSoKo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2009, 04:18 PM   #48
Dr. Simon Hurt
Madrigal Elektromotoren

Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^^^me too, i think the shi'ar storyline in the 270s and x-men 1-3 hold up with claremont's best i guess...but those issues he did with john byrne are like the pinnacle of mainstream all-ages superhero comics imo
Old 07-13-2009, 03:12 AM   #49
Poetic Wun
Non-Ignorants

Poetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to Poetic Wun

word ^

Poetic Wun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2009, 04:56 AM   #50
abanks47
Heavenly Divine

abanks47 drunken mastaabanks47 drunken masta

Punisher Max, 100 Bullets, Darkness and of course The Goon. Peep that if you have not already
abanks47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2009, 06:23 AM   #51
Joe-Jetson
Vac„o Ghetto Blasters

Joe-Jetson grasshopper
Default The Preacher

In terms of graphic novels don't sleep on "The Preacher". The mix of story, graphics and word is beyond anything done 'til now.
With no margin for doubt at all.
I think they will make a movie out of it soon.

Also Tank Girl (by the guy who designed Gorillaz) is very fun reading with awesome, gritty graphics.

My first post y'all.
Jus to drop some 'not so mainstream, not so heroish comics.

peace.
Joe-Jetson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2009, 07:09 AM   #52
Dr. Simon Hurt
Madrigal Elektromotoren

the only good tank girl are the hewlett miniseries imo (although the series drawn by rufus dayglo and ashley wood have great art)...i think dark horse is reissuing those right now.
Old 03-21-2010, 06:35 PM   #53
Living-jism
Banned

Living-jism crouching tigerLiving-jism crouching tiger

The watchmen.

I really like "The Slavers" issue of The punisher.
Living-jism is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2010, 01:35 AM   #54
Paranoid
-

Paranoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of fury

I'm so glad you could make it. I have so many things to tell you. You must be feeling quite fragile by now, I expect. This house, it...does things to the mind. Now where was I? Where am I? Where will I be? Ah yes. The apparent disorder of the universe is simply a higher order, an implicate order beyond our comprehension. That's why children...interest me. They're all mad you see. But in each of them is an implicate adult. Order out of chaos. Or is it the other way around? To know them is to know myself. Little girls, especially. Little blonde girls. Little shameless bitches.
Old 04-07-2010, 10:05 AM   #55
Dr. Simon Hurt
Madrigal Elektromotoren

^^^mad hatter from arkham asylum?
Old 04-08-2010, 05:57 AM   #56
Paranoid
-

Paranoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of fury

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pandemic View Post
^^^mad hatter from arkham asylum?
yezzir
Old 10-20-2010, 05:12 PM   #57
TheBoarzHeadBoy
כהן גדול

TheBoarzHeadBoy drunken mastaTheBoarzHeadBoy drunken masta

"Whatever Happened to the Man of Tomorrow?"
Old 07-14-2012, 11:09 PM   #58
CuzinBilly
PRODIGAL SUN

CuzinBilly Sinister snakeCuzinBilly Sinister snake

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slick View Post
I guess nobody reads them...
the dark knight strikes again
Old 07-20-2012, 10:00 AM   #59
Fatal Guillotine
Veteran Member

Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slick View Post
I already have - Batman: Year One, Batman: The Dark Knight Returns, Ronin, V for Vendetta, Watchmen, From Hell

Still need/want - 300, Swamp Thing: Volumes 1-6, League of Extraordinary Gentlemen: Volumes 1-2 & The Black Dossier, Lost Girls, Batman: The Long Halloween, Batman: The Dark Knight Strikes Again, Kingdom Come, Akira: Volumes 1-6

What are some of your favorites? What should I add to the list?
think this is a known even for those that dont really read graphic novels/comics