news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Box Office Hideout

Old 01-31-2014, 09:38 AM   #106
Sky Blue Bally Kid
45th Generation Roman

Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

The Art of Fighting - Short Documentary

In 1999 Hussain Sadiqi fled the remote mountains of central Afghanistan as the Taliban stepped up their violent persecution of the Hazara people. This was to be the start of Hussain’s epic 20,000km journey to Australia. 10 years later, this self confessed ‘nomad’ is about to give up his new life in his new country to pursue a life long dream - a dream that was born over 20 years ago, when a young Hussain first saw a torn and battered picture of his life long hero, Bruce Lee.

When I'm writing in my room

It's like a child that's fighting in the womb

- KP -
Sky Blue Bally Kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2014, 05:28 PM   #107
Guarded By Martyrs
There R No Strings On Me

Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default Don't Look Down - Channel 4

http://www.channel4.com/programmes/d...player/3637789

Guarded By Martyrs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2014, 04:36 PM   #108
madchild
FU-MAN

madchild prodigal sonmadchild prodigal sonmadchild prodigal sonmadchild prodigal sonmadchild prodigal sonmadchild prodigal son

The Armstrong Lie

Probably not any cyclists on this forum but I watched this a month ago. It was pretty much a recap of the Oprah Interviews but with a storyline and some added detail that avid cyclists would fine interesting. Armstrong at least saved some face by doing this movie for the director as he had worked on this documentary for years with Armstrong. Unfortunately, it was suppose to go in a totally different direction before Armstrong's world came crashing down.

6/10

madchild is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2014, 10:39 PM   #109
madchild
FU-MAN

madchild prodigal sonmadchild prodigal sonmadchild prodigal sonmadchild prodigal sonmadchild prodigal sonmadchild prodigal son

Beware of Mr. Baker (2012)

My knowledge of Ginger Baker was practically zilch before watching this documentary. In fact, I didn't even know Eric Clapton was in Cream. Besides hearing their music on records and tape decks growing up by my parents, I knew nothing about this band. I only recently heard about this documentary from a podcast where they talked about how he was run out of Africa being shot at in a Landrover and how he made $2 million on one re-union concert and blew it all on polo horses. I was intrigued by his lifestyle and story and gave this movie a view.

Aside from making some great music with Cream and being questionably one of the all-time best drummers amongst his peers, he seems like a real POS to his children, family, friends, and is the definition of self-absorbed. It was clear that he only did this documentary for a much needed paycheck. Even the documentarian took abuse filming this.

Overall, I was slightly disappointed by the lack of concert footage in the documentary. It had a lot of drum battle footage but by no means showcased the band Cream. It had a lot of famous musicians featured (Johnny Rotten, Carlos Santanna, etc.), including Eric Clapton who was heavily interviewed. A drummer or fan of Cream might find this documentary more appealing.

6/10

Last edited by madchild; 03-09-2014 at 10:43 PM.
madchild is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2014, 07:26 AM   #110
Sky Blue Bally Kid
45th Generation Roman

Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Underground Bare Knuckle Boxing in the UK

Once regarded as something that happens exclusively in Guy Ritchie films and on gypsy sites, bare knuckle boxing is fast becoming a thriving scene in the UK -- the ultimate British bloodsport.

When Clive Martin embeds with the bare knuckle boxing elite, what he discovers is not dissimilar to Fight Club; IT technicians, builders, lifestyle coaches and even a solicitor, all throwing their unprotected fists into each other's faces. It's a subculture of honour, pride and violence.

As the UK prepares to play host to the first US vs UK bare knuckle title fight in 150 years -- the biggest event the scene has known since it went underground in the 19th Century -- Clive tries to find out if violence is a cause or effect for these angry young men.

- KP -
Old 08-21-2014, 03:31 PM   #111
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

this documentary is neither educational or informative about anything important, but i thought it was great. here's the trailer...

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/sho....php?p=2318054
Art Vandelay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2014, 04:42 PM   #112
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
Are U aware I ban @ will?

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Bwahahahaha That looks hilarious^ Thank you Art!
Old 09-08-2014, 08:09 AM   #113
Sky Blue Bally Kid
45th Generation Roman

Serial Killer Survivor Talks About His Experiences of Being Stabbed On The Subway Whilst NYPD Officers Looked On

- KP -