news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Box Office Hideout

Old 02-28-2008, 01:48 AM   #61
TAURO
El Don of this shit

TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^^The claws were a side effect of the adamantium bonding process, it wasn't their (weapon x program) intention to give him claws.

Besides all of this is pointless since X2 already made it clear he gained his claws due to the experiment during a flashback scene.

"I pledge allegiance to the hip hop"
Method Man
TAURO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2008, 06:21 PM   #62
Mr. X
La-Li-Lu-Le-Lo

Mr. X prodigal sonMr. X prodigal sonMr. X prodigal sonMr. X prodigal sonMr. X prodigal sonMr. X prodigal son

Every time there is a new word in front of the series (The Uncanny X-Men, Ultimate Spider-Man), they change something that we grew up with so it isn't something new, but it pisses off the people who grew up with it (Me).

What they did to Doom in the F4 movies was murder. I want the mad genius magic using Doom, not the mutated by cosmic rays Doom.
Old 02-28-2008, 08:05 PM   #63
STYLE

^^^^thank you^^^

i think they missed out on fleshing out peter parker when they ignored the web shooters. he made that shit himself. he was a nerd. instead they made him an expert designer/seamstress
Old 02-28-2008, 09:53 PM   #64
Os3y3ris
Veteran Member

Os3y3ris shaolin monk

Quote:
Every time there is a new word in front of the series (The Uncanny X-Men, Ultimate Spider-Man), they change something that we grew up with so it isn't something new, but it pisses off the people who grew up with it (Me).
Nah. Uncanny X-Men is still X-Men. The characters that overlap are the same as everyone remembers them. Ultimate X-Men ARE different though, as they're a separate universe.

Madness! Combustion! Liberty and the end of all law! The invisible international! The toast is anarchy!
Os3y3ris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2008, 10:08 PM   #65
STYLE

uncanny is the original series.
Old 05-13-2008, 01:57 PM   #66
IrOnMaN
I understand

IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^^Shouldn't Sabertooth be .................bigger?
IrOnMaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2008, 02:01 PM   #67
Jeru
Non Ignorant

Jeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of fury
Send a message via AIM to Jeru Send a message via MSN to Jeru

It's Sabretooth before the Weapon X program I think

Winner of The Masta Killa Award 2007
New and Improved Cool List : Everybody
The Cool List name and product is protected under the laws of I used it first.All rights reserved
Jeru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2008, 02:27 PM   #68
Reiko
gwynbleidd

Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironman View Post
^^Shouldn't Sabertooth be .................bigger?
yea think the same. I hope he won't end like Venom in Spider Man...
Reiko is offline   Reply With Quote