news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 08-08-2005, 11:37 AM   #1
blackwisdom
Walk Like a Warrior

blackwisdom crouching tigerblackwisdom crouching tiger
Send a message via Yahoo to blackwisdom
Default From Ape to Man

Did anyone see that program on the History Channel? I didn't catch it all but from what I did see about 85% of what they were stating was incorrect and filled with holes. All I gotta say is Mr. Yakub. Anyone have any comments on that or the evolution of man. I know if My 1st Timbs was here he'd light it up. Hit this up.

peace

"Read everything, listen to everybody, don't trust anything unless you can prove it with your research." - William "Bill" Cooper
Myspace Libradio Prison Radio/Mumia Fourty-Two/Seven
blackwisdom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2005, 11:47 AM   #2
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default Re: From Ape to Man

fuck the indoctrinated version of human evolution
an event known as yakub/jacob created the grafted Aryans/or/and helped the aryans to graft other humans ( been studying some Summarian Tablets )

do u think the people in power really want to destroy all the dogmas that whole the frabric of society in order? and tell them that they was being cloned 1000#s of years ago.. when only 'modern science' can do this shit NOW

lol.. like when u speak to avaition people who say.. we on;y learnt to fly this century(last)
and then u mention the inca lines.. where some of the images can only be viewed above 3000 Feet,

the so called 5 sence world/5 sences science/ 5 scences mind (left sided ism)
yall need to use your right sides.. see past this illusion

theirs no doubt, that the Humane DNA has been tempered with over time, thats beyond a doubt,even to 'modern science' so what do they say.. hey we live we die,, we are a cosmic accident.. lifes a bitch so u marry one

thats how they want u to see life..
they dont want u to be positive. as your thoughts are????????

word.

add on anyone..
peace

LulZ KillZ Phear....

http://thepiratenetwork.org

"THE ALL is MIND; The Universe is Mental." — The Kybalion.

Soul Controller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2005, 11:50 AM   #3
blackwisdom
Walk Like a Warrior

Thank you so much for those right-oues words.

peace and add on

"Read everything, listen to everybody, don't trust anything unless you can prove it with your research." - William "Bill" Cooper
Old 08-08-2005, 12:05 PM   #4
TUCO
THE DIFFERENCE

TUCO shaolin masta killaTUCO shaolin masta killaTUCO shaolin masta killaTUCO shaolin masta killaTUCO shaolin masta killaTUCO shaolin masta killaTUCO shaolin masta killa

what about Adam and Eve?

peace

TUCO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2005, 12:13 PM   #5
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

adam = of red skin
the word adam is EDOM
from the EDOMITES (of those with red skin)
adam and eve? rofl thats another metaphor, that comes from 1000#s of years b4 christianity,
again, your are not supposed to know this, just be a good little sheep and do as u r told.

u know the snake in the adam n eve garden, ,, what is that? why is it their? what is the symblry? everything is in esoteric symbols.. including the shit happening in the main world.
give u some shots

what is erected where JFK got killed? what is on JFK's grave?
if u look of the strreet plan of deli plaza.. what do u see?
where was diana killed? what was diana ( in ancient terms) whhat is the ponte d'alma tunnel in english translation???? how did the people pay their condolences to diana? what was the centre point of these condolesces?
what is the medical proffessions symbol??? double helix as???? lol
what is the symbol./ what are the symbols for the monarchies over europe? what symbols do they use? have u seen the statue of george washington.. half naked? what is he copying? what are the symols for the major oil companys? what is columbia (COLUM)
who was christoper colum! lol what is a fucking COLUM?????

SAMIRRASMIS then u have all the shit with british columbia cbs.. etc etc..

anyone know what im on about? lol

LulZ KillZ Phear....

Old 08-08-2005, 12:20 PM   #6
born invincible
// Never Defeated //

born invincible prodigal sonborn invincible prodigal sonborn invincible prodigal sonborn invincible prodigal sonborn invincible prodigal sonborn invincible prodigal son
Send a message via AIM to born invincible Send a message via MSN to born invincible

i seen it... it was interesting enough. i have my own beliefs about religion and the origin of man. the show didnt change any of that, altho it is stimulating to watch!

born invincible is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2005, 01:07 PM   #7
blackwisdom
Walk Like a Warrior

From everything I know you're on point. People are Zombies for real when it comes to knowing what this world is about and the history about it. The key to power is knowledge. Without it, you're just another blind sheep.

peace

Old 08-08-2005, 01:13 PM   #8
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

i said of red skin, when i meant of red clay..

apologises

LulZ KillZ Phear....

Old 08-08-2005, 01:14 PM   #9
Origin™
The Master Of Equilibrium

Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

if man grew into an ape...
why are there still apes?
why are there no half ape half humans..

its all shit.

next the pwers that be going to tell me god is an alien, et can fuck off if he wanna phone home, phone bills high enough as it is
Old 08-08-2005, 01:16 PM   #10
Mark
Mayoya

Mark grasshopper

Evolution is a fact. Just think about the realioty of life and you can't ignore it. It's the truth.
Mark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2005, 01:18 PM   #11
Prince Rai
Writing verses in S9

Prince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killa

truth is usually perception..

people fear anything thats unknown.. that is why they grasp to what thry have like a child..

Inject the Lyrical Venom of Section 9
Prince Rai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2005, 01:18 PM   #12
blackwisdom
Walk Like a Warrior

The first Caucasian man was ruddy - red and hairy. They lived in holes covered with manure. The only way that the Indians that traveled to the mountain range could tell that they were people was because they had some type on language. A man that changed his name to "Musa" that came from Egipt civilized them and lead them to arms against the rest of civilization and hue-manity.

peace

Old 08-08-2005, 01:48 PM   #13
Witty
Lyrical Collective

Witty grasshopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Technical One
if man grew into an ape...
why are there still apes?
why are there no half ape half humans..

its all shit.

next the pwers that be going to tell me god is an alien, et can fuck off if he wanna phone home, phone bills high enough as it is
Evolution has absolutely nothing to do with man "growing" into an ape...thats a common misconception....evolution deals with natural selection, survival of the fittest and genetic mutations over millions of years.

Pick up a 9th grade biology text book.

peace
Witty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2005, 02:36 PM   #14
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

mark mayonaise!
u know u missed that!
lol

ok so evolution exists? i dont dispute that, evolution does exist, but their is much more evidence that we came from DIRT/CLAY/EARTH than what 'modern science' have u believe
our dna is the same as the earth/clay just in a differant order. now
apes? rofl..

plus if we came from APEs
why do we have a R part to our brain?

scientists label is the Reptillian part. and its wherw the cerebellum is/spinal cord/penuel gland/brain stem and where get reptillian traites from... think about that.. stop.. think.. ( http://www.2012.com.au/reptilian_brain.html )

anyway.

i suppose the 'animals' we evolved from also could harness their pinael glands? and access their 3rd eyes also? also release their power of their Kundalini
http://www.strayreality.com/Lanis_St...inealgland.htm
http://www.domin8rex.com/serpent/spirit/k.htm

course we are born with chakras...some people have no idea what theyare and well.. beLIEve science too much and their for left minded ism strikes. .and u r trapped in this illusion

and to the dude above me. its not selected mutations. ITS GRAFTED MUTATIONS
THAT SHIT IS GOING ON NOW.
IN YOUR FOOD, IN YOUR DRINKS, IN YOUR WATER. IN YOUR LOTIONS. IN THE CHEM TRAILS.

but most people are lazy programmed robots and wont change their lifestyles as the same people who put this GARBAGE in their food/products are the same people who tell u that their is nothing wrong wit additives and checmicals

course it is merely evolution

shame shame

LulZ KillZ Phear....

Old 08-08-2005, 02:36 PM   #15
LHX
healthy merking

LHX drunken mastaLHX drunken masta
Send a message via MSN to LHX

i am gonna see if i can go back to ape