news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 08-12-2005, 03:55 AM   #1
INS da Rebel
Shaolin Masta

INS da Rebel grasshopper
Default Baby u

What is with all the u-god hate on here lately, i am not trying to stir up old arguements, but honestly I really rate u god as an mc, he may not be on par with gza or rza and i am sure he knows he is not the best in wu. But no need to say he is wack coz honestly he is better then any non wu member. like this commercial rap people give hella props to petey pablo and i think he is similar to u god but u gods got better lyrics

It is like the guy who wrote the stuff on wu collective said. if u take away people like meth and deck from the group u are still left with ui god and masta being top mc's
INS da Rebel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2005, 04:20 AM   #2
Rebel_INS
Veteran Member

Rebel_INS shaolin monk
Send a message via AIM to Rebel_INS
Default Re: Baby u

Dont know man U-God is nice
Old 08-12-2005, 06:44 AM   #3
Royal_Fam_16o0

Royal_Fam_16o0 grasshopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by INS da Rebel
What is with all the u-god hate on here lately, i am not trying to stir up old arguements, but honestly I really rate u god as an mc, he may not be on par with gza or rza and i am sure he knows he is not the best in wu. But no need to say he is wack coz honestly he is better then any non wu member. like this commercial rap people give hella props to petey pablo and i think he is similar to u god but u gods got better lyrics

It is like the guy who wrote the stuff on wu collective said. if u take away people like meth and deck from the group u are still left with ui god and masta being top mc's
I feel what your sayin - Ugod is nice, his style is unorthadox thats what makes him special... fukers want everybody to sound the same
I enjoyed Golden Arms redemption - ugod can rip the mic very under rated. Im not looking for him to be the super story teller and best flow-er. He comes hard so respect that.
Old 08-12-2005, 06:47 AM   #4
G.O.D.PT3
Veteran Member

Location: Back n Forth Queens and Brooklyn (Brownsville), New York
G.O.D.PT3 sitting duck

uey is nice, (black jesus. da mystery, triumph, intellectuals, it's yourz, winter wars) just to name a few joitns sun killt.

So what's the black man's true religion, who should we follow?
Use your own intuition, you are tommorrow - Nasir bin Olu Dara
G.O.D.PT3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2005, 07:06 AM   #5
Johnny Dust
I fuck you

Johnny Dust crouching tiger

U-God is raw and at his best on Severe Punishment.

Nevertheless his rhymes sometimes don't flow that smooth.
But that's ok, I enjoy his style.
Although a complete album without different styled rappers may be hard to sit through.
Old 08-12-2005, 07:47 AM   #6
Mark
Mayoya

Mark grasshopper

He is no longer working with the grimey producers. He is not a good solo artist in my opinion. Hs is strong with The Clan, but his solo tracks on REDEMPTION aren't classic.
Mark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2005, 09:37 AM   #7
THE W
ISRAELITE

THE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venoms

i liked redemption a lot. lyrically its one of the best wu albums.

he spits rhymes that you cant just easily walk in to. you gotta sit down with u-gods lyrics and take the time to decipher them.
The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)
THE W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2005, 09:44 AM   #8
tekunique
SupaSelekta

tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

quick question, is Uey on MK's album at all ??
Old 08-12-2005, 09:47 AM   #9
THE W
ISRAELITE

THE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venoms

he says two words and they were prerecorded and thrown on the album.

how come you dont have that album yet?
The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)
Old 08-12-2005, 09:57 AM   #10
tekunique
SupaSelekta

tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by wadedigital36
he says two words and they were prerecorded and thrown on the album.

how come you dont have that album yet?
i kno, i kno.. its a long story... think of me as a resurrected wu-fan...i was dead for few yrs.. i really couldnt stand the current hip hop so i left the genre completely.. and late last yr, i started getting back into it by listening to my wu-collection.. i still have more catching up to do..
Old 08-12-2005, 10:00 AM   #11
THE W
ISRAELITE

i dont blame you, wu-tang hasnt been putting out good music on a consistant basis either.